Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,481 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

deleted - Investment (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104786 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by jeezzy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=cyberguy72 post=51683529]i just provided help to some lady this morning i called her severaly to confirm that she received payment.However now she just called me now to say that she has confirmed,but its not reflecting on my dashboard.My question is how long does it take for the confirmation to reflect is it instantly or takes some time cos i have been checking my dashboard for the past 45mins but the confirmation is not reflecting.[/quot
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
peeta4u:
go ahead and make payment. He will confirm
Tnx, i just made the payment and uploaded my teller and still d guys number is not reachable, wot do u think i should do? Should i wait for my time to elapse(which i will be blocked) or write to support now?
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
jeezzy:
bruh, I've got the same problem, just waiting for 48hrs to be over so support would intervene
The lady has confirmed.just discovered that somebody else was managing the account for her,she gave me the guys number and i had to call him to help her confirm the account.I guess maybe its the same scenerio playing out in your case.MMM REALLY ROCKS MMM 4LIFE
Re: deleted by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Genes1s:

Tnx, i just made the payment and uploaded my teller and still d guys number is not reachable, wot do u think i should do? Should i wait for my time to elapse(which i will be blocked) or write to support now?

we are in the same boat. I have been advised to wait for 48hrs,if he doesnt confirm you,the CRO will and block him permanently.
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
adeniyisavage:

we are in the same boat. I have been advised to wait for 48hrs,if he doesnt confirm you,the CRO will and block him permanently.
Ok bro,my Guardian said same, dat means i won't be blocked. Right ? And Pls wat is CRO? I have not written to support o, should I?
Tnx again
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Genes1s:

Ok bro,my Guardian said same, dat means i won't be blocked. Right ? And Pls wat is CRO? I have not written to support o, should I?
Tnx again

As long as you genuinely paid and uploaded the teller or proof of payment, the onus is on him to confirm within 48hrs..
I don't think writing to support can cause any issues. Just be checking your PO every day for updates.

CRO are the Control and Revision Offices.. akin the Gestapo. They mediate between participants and settle issues such as these. They will be the ones to settle this.. confirm you and block him.
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
adeniyisavage:

As long as you genuinely paid and uploaded the teller or proof of payment, the onus is on him to confirm within 48hrs..
I don't think writing to support can cause any issues. Just be checking your PO every day for updates.

CRO are the Control and Revision Offices.. akin the Gestapo. They mediate between participants and settle issues such as these. They will be the ones to settle this.. confirm you and block him.
Sure, i paid him, tnx.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Since we've all known that MMM NIGERIA really pays, it's good we diversify our earnings by participating in MMM UNITED. It pays 100% of your money in 30 days. You guys should give it a try. Whatsapp me now for full detail. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
pls help me......I av been match with two people to provide help to,,,I call both of dem that am about to make payment,,, but only one answered ,,,the other one numbers has been switched off since morning,,,pls what do I do....I don't want my confirmation to be delayed ...
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Floridax:
pls help me......I av been match with two people to provide help to,,,I call both of dem that am about to make payment,,, but only one answered ,,,the other one numbers has been switched off since morning,,,pls what do I do....I don't want my confirmation to be delayed ...
go ahead and provide the help
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Alas, the last guy already confirmed my pay.

I have a friend who has provided help 3 times, 25k,10k, and 20k. And has received help 2 times. Now the brother registered under him providing help of 50k and he's been matched. My question is can be go ahead to provide the help having in mind that they are siblings but share different details except the surname.

Answer is urgently needed. Thanks!
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Floridax:

Don't allow 48hrs to catch you off guard. Pay the money and upload proof of payment. That's all you need to do. The rest is up to him. If he doesn't confirm. CRO will automatically confirm u and block him..
This really shouldn't be a concern to anyone phing... except u wanna send fake POP
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
adeniyisavage:

Don't allow 48hrs to catch you off guard. Pay the money and upload proof of payment. That's all you need to do. The rest is up to him. If he doesn't confirm. CRO will automatically confirm u and block him..
This really shouldn't be a concern to anyone phing... except u wanna send fake POP

thanks....I will pay tomorrow,,people are wicked sha.....y wiil she even put a number that is switched off
Re: deleted by peeta4u(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Genes1s:

has he confirmed nw
Re: deleted by peeta4u(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2016
bharkarh:
Alas, the last guy already confirmed my pay.

I have a friend who has provided help 3 times, 25k,10k, and 20k. And has received help 2 times. Now the brother registered under him providing help of 50k and he's been matched. My question is can be go ahead to provide the help having in mind that they are siblings but share different details except the surname.

Answer is urgently needed. Thanks!
go and PH, i also refered my mum and she PH more dan i do. No issues
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2016
peeta4u:
go and PH, i also refered my mum and she PH more dan i do. No issues
thanks bro. Had to change the guider cos I would not want stories that touch. Good morning
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2016
I asked for help yesterday and the person who is to pay me knows nothing about MMM and said he has no money to give me like am begging. Can I cancel the gethelp and wait till Thursday so that my mavro will grow? Thanks!

Good morning folks!
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2016
peeta4u:
has he confirmed nw
No, i m just confused
Re: deleted by ademi87(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Guys please help me, I paid a lady yesterday and she said she was going to confirm my payment as soon as she's free.. I kept on calling her till later in the night only for her to tell me that her account has been blocked and there is no way to confirm my payment, please what should I do because I am suspecting that maybe the woman might be playing games and has already reported that she didn't get help or i uploaded fake proof... What should I do please
Re: deleted by nellyquash(f): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2016
I have been matched to get help yesterday and the people who are suppose to me are saying wrong number, if i cancel the get help order will there be any penalty. and wait till friday
Re: deleted by ruffwise: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2016
bharkarh:
I asked for help yesterday and the person who is to pay me knows nothing about MMM and said he has no money to give me like am begging. Can I cancel the gethelp and wait till Thursday so that my mavro will grow? Thanks!

Good morning folks!

you can't cancel a get help order that has been matched. If the person fails to pay within the allotted 48 hrs, the system will automatically match you to someone else and block the person that refused to pay.
Re: deleted by ruffwise: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2016
nellyquash:

I have been matched to get help yesterday and the people who are suppose to me are saying wrong number, if i cancel the get help order will there be any penalty. and wait till friday

you can't cancel a get help order that has been matched. If the person fails to pay within the allotted 48hrs, the system will automatically match you to someone else and block the person that refused to pay.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
adeniyisavage:

wow thanks.....I paid the money to her today,,,and I called but still switched off.....I was so afraid..but immediately as I uploaded the teller , she confirmed my payment immediately,,,, behold she's fastest confirmer ever........Mmm rocks

1 Like

Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
is there any risk in checking multiple account(po) with one phone,, am using chrome browser...and I am helping some of my friends to check their account,,is there any risk
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Floridax:
is there any risk in checking multiple account(po) with one phone,, am using chrome browser...and I am helping some of my friends to check their account,,is there any risk

none. as long as they are not linked...
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
adeniyisavage:

OK thank you very much
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
pls....am hearing a news that FBI and fg is planing to shut down Mmm on the 14th of December...how true is that.... make fg nor misbehave ooo...
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
adeniyisavage:

Xup..has d person confirm ur payment or it's not 48hrs yet.
Re: deleted by chiedu2600: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Someone that suppose to pay me, plead with me to extend the time for him in order to get the money. Hope it is safe? Need advice please
Re: deleted by Floridax(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
chiedu2600:
Someone that suppose to pay me, plead with me to extend the time for him in order to get the money. Hope it is safe? Need advice please

its totally safe ...I did it one time....

1 Like

Re: deleted by chiedu2600: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Floridax:

its totally safe ...I did it one time....

Thanks bro
Re: deleted by ekwii: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pls house, i do not understand this message from support, I just screen shot the message.
what should i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.