Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Surebet247 Is A Flop - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Surebet247 Is A Flop (3054 Views)

Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues / People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surebet247 Is A Flop by RealEstateBoss: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Surebet247 has been in the habit of updating their website and changing the look without notifying their customers so as not to panic and as well prepare themselves ahead. And after upgrading their websites, all the accounts password were made invalid. it will only take an IT savvy to know what he/she needs to do is to reset password and create new one so as to have access to his/her account.

And the way surebet has managed this flaw is appalling. They don't care and at the same time sluggishly work towards resolving the issue[if at all they don't have the intent of eating peoples money(winning)] in the name of upgrading their website.

Am yet to see my money(winning) into my account since last week. is this not analog system ?

HOW CAN A BETTING COMPANY IN THIS DIGITAL AGE TRY TO CHANGE/UPDATE THE LOOK OF THEIR WEBSITE AND FULLY KNOWING IT WILL AFFECT THE CUSTOMERS AND YET DECIDE AND CARE NOT TO NOTIFY THEM VIA MAIL OR SMS ?

cc seun, lalastica....Kindly move this to the Front page
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by jairusben(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
My homeboy has been complaining of similar issue..he won 14k and were he played d game hasnt opened since yesterday..mayb same issue..
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by Timbuktu14(m): 12:51am On Sep 21, 2016
RealEstateBoss:
Surebet247 has been in the habit of updating their website and changing the look without notifying their customers so as not to panic and as well prepare themselves ahead. And after upgrading their websites, all the accounts password were made invalid. it will only take an IT savvy to know what he/she needs to do is to reset password and create new one so as to have access to his/her account.

And the way surebet has managed this flaw is appalling. They don't care and at the same time sluggishly work towards resolving the issue[if at all they don't have the intent of eating peoples money(winning)] in the name of upgrading their website.

Am yet to see my money(winning) into my account since last week. is this not analog system ?

HOW CAN A BETTING COMPANY IN THIS DIGITAL AGE TRY TO CHANGE/UPDATE THE LOOK OF THEIR WEBSITE AND FULLY KNOWING IT WILL AFFECT THE CUSTOMERS AND YET DECIDE AND CARE NOT TO NOTIFY THEM VIA MAIL OR SMS ?

Kindly move this to the Front page
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We didn't start the process yesterday but if you noticed, our site wasn't down for long. All of this is happening because we want to serve you better. You should tour the new website... We now have the best markets in Nigeria, booking is relatively easy compared to the old website, fastest payout in Nigeria and welcome bonus for first timers.

The process is really close to completion.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Thank you smiley
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by Timbuktu14(m): 12:53am On Sep 21, 2016
jairusben:
My homeboy has been complaining of similar issue..he won 14k and were he played d game hasnt opened since yesterday..mayb same issue..
The money will be lying in the home boy's Surebet247 account come dawn. Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by RealEstateBoss: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2016
Timbuktu14:
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We didn't start the process yesterday but if you noticed, our site wasn't down for long. All of this is happening because we want to serve you better. You should tour the new website... We now have the best markets in Nigeria, booking is relatively easy compared to the old website, fastest payout in Nigeria and welcome bonus for first timers.

Thank you smiley

[b]YOU FLOPPED AGAIN...CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU DIDN'T INFORM YOUR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS PRIOR TO THE UPGRADE AND EVEN AFTER...WHY DID SUREBET247 DECIDE NOT TO ADD PEOPLES WINNING TO THEIR ACCOUNT AFTER THE UPGRADE ?
I NEED AN ANSWER TO THAT...

YES YOUR WEBSITE IS UP NOW BUT AM YET TO GET MY WINNING OF N13,900 INTO MY ACCOUNT SINCE SATURDAY(17/09/2019) TILL AS AM TYPING..IS TODAY NOT THE 4TH DAY ?....HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE SUREBET247 TO SORT ALL THIS RUBBISH OUT ....MEANWHILE I MISSED BETTING YESTERDAY AND ALREADY LOST ABOUT SURE N30,000 I WOULD HAVE WON....

I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL AND EVEN ATTACH THE SCREEN SHOT OF MY GAME AND THE WINNING...SUREBET247 ONLY RESPONDED AND SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON IT AND NO RESPONSE AGAIN...WORKING ON IT FOR HOW MANY DAYS ??

GUYS STOP USING SUREBET247 UNTIL THEY SORT THEIR PROBLEM OUT....IF AT ALL THIS IS NOT DELIBERATE ACT TO SCAM PEOPLE

NEXT TIME, IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE TO HANDLE A WEBSITE UPGRADE, THEN KEEP TO THE ONE YOU ARE USING

PLEASE PAY ME MY MONEY...THAT IS WHAT AM AFTER[/b]
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by Sultan5(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Timbuktu14:

Thank you smiley

I just finished registering after reading your post. I have not received any such bonus oh. Or is it because I left that promo code box empty?
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by Timbuktu14(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
RealEstateBoss:

[b]YOU FLOPPED AGAIN...CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU DIDN'T INFORM YOUR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS PRIOR TO THE UPGRADE AND EVEN AFTER...WHY DID SUREBET247 DECIDE NOT TO ADD PEOPLES WINNING TO THEIR ACCOUNT AFTER THE UPGRADE ?

YES YOUR WEBSITE IS UP NOW BUT AM YET TO GET MY WINNING OF N13,900 INTO MY ACCOUNT SINCE SATURDAY(17/09/2019) TILL AS AM TYPING..IS TODAY NOT THE 4TH DAY ?....HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE SUREBET247 TO SORT ALL THIS RUBBISH OUT ....MEANWHILE I MISSED BETTING YESTERDAY AND ALREADY LOST ABOUT SURE N30,000 I WOULD HAVE WON....

I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL AND EVEN ATTACH THE SCREEN SHOT OF MY GAME AND THE WINNING...SUREBET247 ONLY RESPONDED AND SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON IT AND NO RESPONSE AGAIN...WORKING ON IT FOR HOW MANY DAYS ??

GUYS STOP USING SUREBET247 UNTIL THEY SORT THEIR PROBLEM OUT....IF AT ALL THIS IS NOT DELIBERATE ACT TO SCAM PEOPLE

NEXT TIME, IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE TO HANDLE A WEBSITE UPGRADE, THEN KEEP TO THE ONE YOU ARE USING

Please be calm, you will get your cash soon enough.
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by Famouson: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
RealEstateBoss:

BROS DON'T MIND THERE CRAZY SCAMMERS.... THEY DUPE US IN THE DISGUISE OF ONE CRAZY UPDATE... WE OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN TOLD B4 NOW... I THINK I'LL SWITCH TO NAIRABET
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by RealEstateBoss: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Famouson:
BROS DON'T MIND THERE CRAZY SCAMMERS.... THEY DUPE US IN THE DISGUISE OF ONE CRAZY UPDATE... WE OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN TOLD B4 NOW... I THINK I'LL SWITCH TO NAIRABET

Am switching back to foreign website which i was using earlier...Using Nigeria bookmaker like surebet247 is taking wrong decision...Poor management, No good Webmaster team, Poor Support, They don't value their customers...They are just damn CRAZY...
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by baslone: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Famouson:

What we experienced in the past few days was a technical issue due to software upgrade.

We had re-assured our customers via our social media handles and through emails that their ACCOUNT BALANCES, WON/PENDING/LOST BETS as well as DEPOSITS on our platform were untouched and intact.

They were also notified that WITHDRAWAL issues were being worked on to the best.

Online customers and agents were to begin to make their WITHDRAWALS/CASH request by Saturday the 24th(Technical problem from Interswitch).

Retail commision for agents to be paid on Monday 26th. To aid these quick withdrawals, we even had to suspend the verification process before withdrawal.

Coming on a public forum to label us as scammers is quite sad and disheartening. Anyone saying we have or stole his/her money is not telling the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by Timbuktu14(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
RealEstateBoss:

Am switching back to foreign website which i was using earlier...Using Nigeria bookmaker like surebet247 is taking wrong decision...[b]Poor management, No good Webmaster team, Poor Support, They don't value their customers...[/b]They are just damn CRAZY...

Our management is one of the best in the industry... If not the best. Our IT team is second to none - we wouldn't be out of this situation pretty soonest if not for them. As for our support, everyone has been under a lot of pressure since the beginning of this migration process. Still, we give the best support there is. We carry people along on all the social media platform. We sort peoples issues on forums and so you know, Baslone is the CEO of Surebet247 - he owns the company, and he's been on here attending to issues and providing answers. Services are back to normal... Customers and agents have been requesting for cash and they are getting it. We are back up and fully functional. We are not crazy, we did what we had to do.

Other company that you know will follow suit shortly. Maybe we ain't the best but who is better?

Its the best you ride!
Re: Surebet247 Is A Flop by T3mp3still96: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
please this one you people are saying the problem has been resolved, today is 27th september, yet i still can't login my account, and i'm not receiving any link for lost password
sad

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy These Graphics Cards On Jumia! Or anywhere / Uk Used Ps3!!!! / The Truth About Soccer Betting And Lotto Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.