Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts (20313 Views)

Good News: Governor Willie Obiano Announces Automatic Employment For Every Physi / It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano / Fg’s N60bn Economic Stimulus Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by SycophanticGoat: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Obiano!! I hope this isn't one of those propagandas you dish out.. Anyways, if true and enacted then you will surely become the best thing to happen to Nigeria at the moment.

This is because such measures are normally taken to lessen the burden of recession on citizens unlike what the useless FG and his band of covert demons are doing to the common man (introducing every kind of tax and increasing prices of basic commodities such as petrol, diesel, Kero, etc)..

3 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am impressed if all these can be implemented, This is the best APC Governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by mystry(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
Obiano

Funny dude

I thought he said the ugwu can sustain the state

Abi na political statement?

your hate and total disgust for the ibo nation is seen. i dont blame i know you wish to be an ibo man but sorry we dont need haters like you ewu

13 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by jnrbayano(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Uchihaitaci:
I am impressed if all these can be implemented, This is the best APC Governor in Nigeria

APC can't be this good or even try to be....

He is APGA

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by fyneguy: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Philinho:
This is people centered government... unlike the anti-people APC......

Yeah the FG programme he mentioned in his stimulus package is a PDP initiative right?

1 Like

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by martinlooter(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is big deal, Anambra alone can control and stabilize the Biafra nation. We are intellectuals, and technocrats, we are more than Nigeria and it's economy.
Anambra using its head ahead of other states since 1852

13 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Bom4Real: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
I have said it before that he has not disappointed me ,this is unlike Dullard that OBJ indirectly said he has not disappointed the cabal because they know he is a dullard

5 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Adminisher: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is a good Governor. Anambra is blessed to have APGA

5 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Challas(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
RESPONSIVE GOVERNMENT

3 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Greataausim(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
I never though his brain was on recession too.... May God save this country...!
Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by HomeOfMe(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Obiano more grease to your elbow and more wisdom. I believe that majority of anambrarians are solidly behind you. I wish my gov-nor was half as good as you.

5 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Godmann(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is more like it.

Illiterate Buhari with his uneducated team should come learn

3 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by innocentchuks(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
interesting piece, good development

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by ogawisdom(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
God bless obiano
Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by iHustle336: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
If APGA can be this visionary; political statement or not, perhaps we should give this party a chance in 2019, especially since APC and PDP have failed us.

16 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
Obiano

Funny dude

May thunder fire both testicles of anyone who tries to stop this economics recession because when recession no dey i poor now wey recession don dey i don dey rich u com say you wan stop am, may thunder fire anyone who wan stop my recession source of income. Ushers shey i no dey abuse you so? shey no be by hanging so?
Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by banmee(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Keneking:
Those wheelbarrow, hawkers and emblem taxes sef grin

Anyway, he has done something...

Where is lalasticlala now? This story need stimulus package for front page grin

Meen. Don't get me started about those emblem tax. Rivers state is the worst or them all.
Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Hiploko(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
Obiano

Funny dude

I wish the government @ the center has even 0.5% of plans as this. Specific and down to earth plans. Not recession is just a word, the worst is over bla bla bla!

1 Like

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by audition: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wise Governor. . . . Smart Man
Strategic Move towards 2nd Tenure.
obiano knows that anambrarians are fed up with him cuz of his over taxation on everything.
Anambra under his tenure is the new home of agberos who deals with people on daily basis. . . . .Maybe one of his advisers have told him that the best strategy to win back the heart of anambrarians is to soft-pedal.
he has failed though cuz the people are now used to the suffering he s bn dolling out on them.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by manny4life(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
martinlooter:
This is big deal, Anambra alone can control and stabilize the Biafra nation. We are intellectuals, and technocrats, we are more than Nigeria and it's economy.
Anambra using its head ahead of other states since 1852

You have come again abi, just congratulate the governor and the state and end it there. This statement isn't necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by LoveMachine(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's a shame the rest of the SE didn't come on board and vote APGA during the elections. Abia tried but the courts did Otti an injustice. Edo state should do the needful and join the team. Big ups to the gov for his giant strides in such trying times. I pray the central FG will follow suit and get things cracking for the common man, woman and child.

7 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by NwaTeacher1: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
While Rochas is busy cutting off 30 percent of civil servants salaries in Imo state. Anyone that says APC is not a disaster is a bastard

7 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by kenny987(f): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lilimax:
This Stimulus Package sef undecided Onwekwalu ka odi n'uche nkem embarassed

Kedu otu obu biko?
Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Fabulosdave01: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
raker300:
youre always welcomed to anambra state as long as you're law abiding and hard working

So there are brown roofs in anambra too

1 Like

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by kenny987(f): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Tufiakwa! Please edit this kind of blunder! If u even spoke it out then please wash ur mouth with plenty of soap! He's not APC, he's APGA!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by PaulSteve: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please Anambra people kindly borrow us this Willie Obiano,that man is something else! Truly.

8 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by Sealeddeal(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Obiano is deceiving himself and not Anambra people. He has collected heavy amount of Tax and levies from anambrarians already. He has been rejected by Anambra people. He now want to buy the people back. 2017 is here already. Obiano must go!

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by cindyrocks(f): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am pretty sure that you didn't read this news.

sarrki:
Obiano

Funny dude

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by back2sender: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
raker300:
shut up..
IPOB, ipod, alaibo has declared SEPTEMBER 23 Friday to close all shops in Nigeria. Friday Weekend sales bum
We dey wait to see, if any alaibo man open im shop that dey mean sey una be CONFIRM bastards.
Bastards because if una no fit do am mean sey una no fit rally to lead.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by sonya4all(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
2. We shall provide automatic employment to all graduates from universities in Anambra State that are living with disabilities into the State Civil Service. The aim of this initiative is to encourage all our brothers and sisters living with disabilities to embrace education as the key to a better life.
3. We shall work closely with the United Nations Development Programme to provide Training and empowerment programmes for the uneducated physically disabled members of our society.

the above decision needs to be emulated by all state governors and indeed the federal government,because majority of them are without jobs...thumbs up Mr Willie

5 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by whiskystan: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
The game changer. Some other governors are still relying of federal monthly allocation, God bless Anambra State and Bless Chief Dr. Willie Obiano

4 Likes

Re: Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts by samadexextral: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is the only Governor that know what we call governance. CBN said it can't lend single digit, but in Anamabra, 9% is realistic. Government is not about getting power, but align to citizens suffering. God bless Obiano.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates Femi Olukayode..alias FFK / Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Controversy Trails Police Recruitment, Sack Of Top Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.