Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G (7260 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) / Kelly Hansome Gets First Tattoos For $4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by mrofficial(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2009

Kennis music artist Kelly Hansome, aka Mr. Maga Don Pay, has released a diss track titled Igwe (Kom kom) towards fellow compatriot and music heavyweights Wande Coal, D’Banj and Terry G. This track confirms past rumors that all is not well between Kelly Hansome and  the Mo’hits crew.Information reaching us suggests that Wande Coal’s “Who Born the Maga” was an understated stab at Kelly Hansome. Also, there’s been a recent issue regarding the “free me” and “tile tile” slogans used by both Terry G and Kelly Hansome. Terry G went as far as putting it several times on his facebook status, which read thus: “what’s your view on Kelly Hansome beat bitting my style…,  Sup with him and tiletile”, on April 7, 2009 at exactly 12:09pm.

Kelly scornfully takes aim at Wande coal, D’banj and Terry G on his new diss track and on several occasions, cleverly falsifying Wande coal’s own lyrics in his response, “I wan show you say, na we dey run this town, dem talk say na dem be the Igwe after that dem go say na dem be the koko/ I know say na you send the bad guy, wey come dey ask who born the maga/ u come dey say come follow me bumper to bumper point of correction na fender to bumper’’. Kelly raps further, calling out D’banj on his self proclaimed “Igwe” title. Terry G also gets a taste of the pie advising him to stop the usage of senseless lyrics on his songs but still no response from the Mo Hits’ camp.

http://www.questionmarkmag.com/?p=2228

See the bellow links to download Who born the maga and Igwe (kom kom)

Kelly Hansome: http://nigerianhiphop.net/blog/audio/Kelly%20Hansome%20Igwe.mp3

Wande Coal: http://www.sturvs.com/audio/aud_62123.mp3

but really, I advise Terry G to stop blah blah blah.

As for Wande Coal, hmmm,  I don't know what to say, maybe its time you remixed bumper to bumper.

D'banj, u no be Igwe, u be Oba!!!!
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by 2Legit2Qui: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2009
rubbish. where is the link to the song?
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by wunmilyn(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2009
@2Legit2Qui

here is the link

Kelly Hansome Vs. MoHits and Terry G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEwQglFStps

but honestly speaking,
dis guy (Kelly handsome) just wasted a gud beat,
i love dat beat, but then, y d dissing? undecided

i don't see anything wrong wit wat D'banj & Wande Coal said,
they were not addressing him,

he really disappoint me cos am one of his fans.
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by mrofficial(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2009
wunmilyn:

@2Legit2Qui

here is the link

Kelly Hansome Vs. MoHits and Terry G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEwQglFStps

but honestly speaking,
dis guy (Kelly handsome) just wasted a gud beat,
i love dat beat, but then, y d dissing? undecided

i don't see anything wrong wit wat D'banj & Wande Coal said,
they were not addressing him,

he really disappoint me cos am one of his fans.

No nonsense!

I like him.
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2009
Here's a word for all parties involed, STOP THE HATE AND PARTICIPATE,

grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by 2Legit2Qui: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2009
chipmunkey:

Here's a word for all parties involed, STOP THE HATE AND PARTICIPATE,

grin
grin
grin
grin

i like it- the next thing we want to see is the rappers and musicians killing themselves, then we will know they have now copied America to the full, but without the shootings and the killings, y'all still have a long way to go.
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by mrofficial(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
@chipmunkey @2Legit2Qui

You guys are correct!

I don't want mouth, they've eaten too much money with mouth; now lets see if they re for real,

Kelly Hansome: (passed)

Mo' Hits: (not yet)

Terry G: (not yet)
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by mamagee6(f): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
what's the big deal, musicians diss each other. undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by lakefist(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
Its a waste of beat,i love the beat but he disappoints me as a fan, kelly handsome can never beat dbanj not to talk about terry g, offcourse terry g started the slang free me, kelly should be more real
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by Law3nity(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
ah dat guy don mess up, i been dey feel am but now ehn don fall hand, but D banj self no be my man
The unbeatable this year na Wande Coal
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by kayality: 2:19am On Nov 05, 2009
leave kelly hansome,He is a failure,  he wan make name like Dbanj, he no con see chance that is why, He is  trying to use the opportunity to diss Mohit and terry G, The most prominent Nigeria hottest musician
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by olalecon(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2009
Kelly handsome mite be more handsom dan Wande coal(and dat's d only tin he's got ova WC) because W C is fresher(smut face),kelly shud ve saved dat beat 4 his nxt album bcs dat track mde no sense dat's no way to diss , V hatd him 4rm day1,he's fake(add olu maintain+Terry G =kelly hands) , I tink no show causd dis or control nos don finish , show organizas shud hlp him , he startd wit t pain N nw almity mohits,terry G , if I was a fan,I wud advice him 2 face his maga biznes
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by olalecon(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2009
Kelly handsome mite be more handsom dan Wande coal(and dat's d only tin he's got ova WC) because W C is fresher(smut face),kelly shud ve saved dat beat 4 his nxt album bcs dat track mde no sense dat's no way to diss , V hatd him 4rm day1,he's fake(add olu maintain+Terry G =kelly hands) , I tink no show causd dis or control nos don finish , show organizas shud hlp him , he startd wit t pain N nw almity mohits,terry G , if I was a fan,I wud advice him 2 face his maga biznes
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by stede(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
that is no big deal
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by yampoo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
kelly handsome don price market he go surely pay.make kennis do wetin dey thier mind cos dem dey jealous d success of mohit's record. don baba j u too balm.
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by Dolemite(f): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2009
Kelly handsome is a talentless idiot who needs to diss established stars like d'banj to get fame!! pathetic. The reason why Mo'hits is kicking Kennis music's ass is because they have talent!
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by Martinxmart(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2010
Kelly Handsome is a Big baby. He should try and grow up,  He is beefing guys that are richer than him that dont even knows if he exist,

Grow up Kelly Handsome,  Grow up
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by steve49ja(m): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Traditional And White Wedding photos of Wazobia FM OAP Igos and Linda / OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo / Mahlagha Jaberi VS Aishwarya Rai ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.