Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,977 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Can NGOZI OKONGO IWEALA Be A Solution To Nigeria Economic Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can NGOZI OKONGO IWEALA Be A Solution To Nigeria Economic Recession (486 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can NGOZI OKONGO IWEALA Be A Solution To Nigeria Economic Recession by Gpdwise(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
I thought it rough play when it became a norm for States to owe its workers more than six months salary almost half a year of no pay.
The removal of fuel subsidy didn't come as a surprise even if PMB promised not to remove it during his election campaign. Single Tertiary Account was also adopted by PMB led government and recently I couldn't help but agree with Ngozi when she offered some tips on the way out of the woods, saying effective handling of spiralling inflation, foreign exchange problem, fiscal deficit and debts control were key to resolving the current economic crisis.
before you crucify me and start calling her all sort of name that she condoned corruption and gave dasuki money to build his gate.
Nigeria Economy didn't just go on recession but all of a sudden we are feeling the recession to our very bone.
Never has any government policy affected Nigerians this way. Hunger has no competition and money has even become more scarce than refined crude product in our refinery.
if Ngozi can lead us out of this mess, I just hope PMB is man enough to swallow his pride for the benefit of Nigerians

Re: Can NGOZI OKONGO IWEALA Be A Solution To Nigeria Economic Recession by ladyF(f): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
The problem of Nigeria is beyond any one human being. Forces of demand and supply at play here. Until we address the root cause of the issue, we're stuck here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Can NGOZI OKONGO IWEALA Be A Solution To Nigeria Economic Recession by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Can the cause of the recession be the solution to the recession?
Re: Can NGOZI OKONGO IWEALA Be A Solution To Nigeria Economic Recession by Gpdwise(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrTruth4real:

u wrong!!! hope u heard that PMB chief of staff collected 500 million from MTN to reduce the company fine and PMB hasn't done nothing abt. why do you think EFCC isn't after her. my guy she would ve been the first collateral damage and not dasuki.. Am not saying she is a saint but what am saying is that she is a spotted sheep in the midst of wolves. the devil you know is better than the angel you Dont know
Re: Can NGOZI OKONGO IWEALA Be A Solution To Nigeria Economic Recession by Ofemannnu: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Some people are just as dumb as dodo.They continue to disturb NOI to come and do what?Sell Nigeria?These are the people that laid the foundation for this recession as confirmed by Kalu,Amaechi and co and some enemies of the progress of the nation still want them back to come and give the nation a TKO.God dey see all of una.
Re: Can NGOZI OKONGO IWEALA Be A Solution To Nigeria Economic Recession by Gpdwise(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ofemannnu:

Some people are just as dumb as dodo.They continue to disturb NOI to come and do what?Sell Nigeria?These are the people that laid the foundation for this recession as confirmed by Kalu,Amaechi and co and some enemies of the progress of the nation still want them back to come and give the nation a TKO.God dey see all of una.
and Amechi and co like saraki and kowaso are saints u better open eyes because because it is still the same old faces in PDP that are in APC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obiano/shehu Sani And Murray Bruce For SP: My Choice For 2019 / The Affonja's / Obaseki In Early Leads In Unconfirmed Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.