Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? (1219 Views)

Pdp Ward Congress In Cross River State Three People Died Few Others Hospitalise / Blood Shed In Akwa Ibom As The Result Of PDP Ward Congress In The State / 19th Annual Convention Of The World Igbo Congress In Dallas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by abiodunade(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2006
what do u pple think about ac congress in lagos and d likely fate of vice- president, atiku?
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by streetcyph: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2006
i wish atiku all the best, but the party does not appear strong. i just watched the convention on LTV, i was not impressed. ihighly empty

as for lagos, i doubt AC can mount a strong shallenge here. fashola is not well liked. he will have to contend with FP and koro
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by kitaun(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2006
@Streetcyph

Long time!!!

How are ya?

so you still are peddling your Pedro cause well free world, i wish you best of luck

do you know that some o us are quite close here to these candidates and can tell you categorivally that Koro is not as a quarter as sound as Fashola?

I can say cos i know them both, without mincing words i can tell you categorically FASHOLA will become Governor of Lagos in the next few months cool

that explains why the 'disgruntled elements' at the Federal High Court are asking for N20 MILLION compesation for the inconveniences of the primaries, well . . .anything can happen!!! grin
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2006
what legacy does Atiku have to rule this country - sentiments apart? Corruption will be embelished if he wins the election. A man who openly fights against the ruling President, without respect to the post he is aspiring to occupy? What vision has he? AC is joking.
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by streetcyph: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2006
kitaun:

@Streetcyph

Long time!!!

How are ya?

so you still are peddling your Pedro cause well free world, i wish you best of luck

do you know that some o us are quite close here to these candidates and can tell you categorivally that Koro is not as a quarter as sound as Fashola?

I can say because i know them both, without mincing words i can tell you categorically FASHOLA will become Governor of Lagos in the next few months cool

that explains why the 'disgruntled elements' at the Federal High Court are asking for N20 MILLION compesation for the inconveniences of the primaries, well . . .anything can happen!!! grin

i dey calabar right now, strangely enough, i expected to see wailing people on d streets in black on black mourning clothes as per duke withdrawin from the race. people in calabar dont seem to care, oh well

you seem to be very confident about ur fashola man. bola tinubu, along with a few other paid randoms seem to be the only ones sharing in your optimism about d kid. all the best. since you are a close associate of his, i am sure u lot witnessed the recently conducted convention on television. what a joke. the entire stadium was empty, i could not stand the site of those power hungry politishians and their well paid name proppers. .

wait till april. doubters are in for a shocker. a team of observers recently conducted opinion polls in all the fifty seven local governments in lagos. when they publish the results u will be shocked.

koro is a rigging thug, i dont expect u to undermine his threat

oh, AND WRITE PEDRO OFF AT UR OWN PERIL.
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by kitaun(m): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2006
Bollocks man!! AC cant stand up to DPD @ d federal level, Atiku?? abeg! but believe me Fashola would floor Koro without a doubt, forget opinion polls, at least some of the polls indicate Okotie is the most popular candidate, so??
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by abiodunade(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2006
After the emergence of the VP as AC candidate, if INEC did not screen him out base on the ongoing corruption in the PTDF, Atiku and Buhari may be the major Presidential candidates to look out for, because of their exposure,experience and acceptability in the country,even when you talk of full and adequate loyalists, these two presidential aspirants have it,especially Atiku as numerous loyalists all over the country through the PDM machinery.
Some school of thoughts here in abuja have it that OBJ is dealing with the VP for any unjust reasons, if you study all the court cases that the VP have been challenging either the Government for his indicment or PDP, you will see that he has won most of all these cases. With what of seen of Yar'dua and heard about his person, OBJ just want somebody he can direct from his Ota Farm,sorry i mean Ota Estate. If INEC can conduct credible elections that is Free and Fair like that of MKO Abiola during June 12, 1993, i think PDP might lose the presidency like what happened in America where Republican defeated Democratic in United States of America. But the fear of most NIgerians is that can the elections be Free and Fair in 2007.
I laugh when some people says that VP is corrupt, even OBJ is highly corrupt, sentiment apart, am from Ogun State, alot of things have change drastically for OBJ. For example, Ota Farm as turn to Ota Estate, what about TRANSCORP shares that OBJ as 200 Millions. During the first term the Federal Government claimed they spent 300 Billions on Nigerian roads, also Bode George was also indicted in the NPA audit report and nothing happens to all these people who are VERY CLOSE ASSOCIATES OF THE PRESIDENT WITH THE PDP. Another example is how Uba used our National Pride to smuggle money into USA and part of the money was used to procured Farming Equipment for OBJ Farm, will MR. PRESIDENT claim ignorant of this fact that was reveal by a Foreign government. The fact is this, OBJ is not a saint and no society is corruption free but how you manage it speaks volume of you. In a nutshell, OBJ should leave ATIKU and concentrates on how to conduct credible elections in 2007 and let's Nigerians decide his fate in 2007.
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by omofineboy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2006
you are very correct, OBJ Holdings has benefited so much from the treasury looting. They even stole Abachas recovered loot, they should apologise to his wife, anyway I also believe that OBJ is as corrupt as Atiku if not more than Atiku, robber dey catch thief, anyway lets see.
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by DRANOEL(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2006
in a free and fair election atiku will beat yar adua hands down even if theres rigging it will take a lot before adua wins
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by alabiyemmy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2006
@ Omofineboy

Abacha's loot has not been stolen - this forum is becoming an avenue for lies and fabricated opinions that amounts to nothing but a disgrace to the nation.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=66268

See what World Bank says.
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by abiodunade(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2006
alabiyemmy:

@ Omofineboy

Abacha's loot has not been stolen - this forum is becoming an avenue for lies and fabricated opinions that amounts to nothing but a disgrace to the nation.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=66268

See what World Bank says.

It seem you too much believe in this present administration, forget what World Bank is saying about Abacha's loot. The fact still remains that people have been subjected to abject poverty due to HIGH LEVEL of mismanagement by the OBJ led Federal Government, critically look at what is happening in NNPC Account and award of Oil Block in the country u will cry for the high level of mismanagement going on there. I believe if the election can be free and fair, Atiku will defend Yar'adua hands down.
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2006
@ ALL

The same Atiku that has been part of this same administration you are accusing - or what has suddenly exonorated him? His lust for power has suddenly made him not guilty of the blame in the same government he had been part of?
Re: What Do U Think Abt Ac Congress In Lagos? by abiodunade(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2006
alabiyemmy:

@ ALL

The same Atiku that has been part of this same administration you are accusing - or what has suddenly exonorated him? His lust for power has suddenly made him not guilty of the blame in the same government he had been part of?
Atiku has been sideline in the second term of this administration, let me tell you that Atiku brought most of the competent team to this government. Furthermore, the role of the Vice President in 1999 Constitution is just to advise the President and is left for the President to accept it. To an extent Atiku can be exonerated from the proven shameful act the PDP led Federal Government have find itself like the Bode George's case in Nigeria Port Authority and others.

(1) (Reply)

New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration / Nigeria Is At A Breaking Point : Soyinka / Iran's Revolutionary Guard Charged In Nigeria With Illegal Arms Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.