Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,959 members, 7,838,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry (2500 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by ponyonm: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2009
@ aldon: what are you saying? You're making a big mess of yourself.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by tosinaded(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
javalove:

if there is anyone more uninformed than u on NL, the person needs to be banned. . .!

The whole of Thy Album come was for Modenine!!!!!!!! Incase your foolish olodo ass doesnt know. . . He dropped Waka, To Whom It May Concern, Ruggedy Baba and My Life, . .all diss tracks to the Mesiah of realness in naija. . !

If u like accept him, if u like dont. . . na una sabi!!!

eeeeeeeeerm java so uve been listening to ruggedman in koro abi grin

bloody hypocrite
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by javalove(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2009
I heared all those tracks online. . .after reading some blogs. . .
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by tosinaded(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2009
javalove:

I heared all those tracks online. . .after reading some blogs. . .

bla bla bla
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by chrisical(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2009
dammiecool:

N/L is music setion is boring without RUGGEDNINE grin cheesy wink
cheesy
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by aldon: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2009
dnt mind this dudes,they are all rugged's fans 2 be on this page,rugged pass d broko olodo modo by all means
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by Sauron1: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
javalove:

if there is anyone more uninformed than u on NL, the person needs to be banned. . .!

Are you sure of this?

The whole of Thy Album come was for Modenine!!!!!!!! Incase your foolish olodo ass doesnt know. . . He dropped Waka, To Whom It May Concern, Ruggedy Baba and My Life,  . .all diss tracks to the Mesiah of realness in naija. . !

Syntax Error!!!!
As at the time Ruggedy dropped "Thy Album Cometh", Mode-9 was a nonentity in Naija's rap industry.
Ruggedman's enemies on that album were Kennis Music, Eedris and all other wack MCs in Naija.
You are the one uninformed here. Waka, To Whom It May Concern, Ruggedy Baba and My Life are not on "Thy Album Cometh"

If u like accept him, if u like dont. . . na una sabi!!!

We cannot accept Mode-9 as Naija's greatest.
Not with lines like. . . . . .I am famous in Europe/They also know me in Russia and Germany. grin
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by collide: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2009
OMG!!!!!! And i heared u r d most intelligent in your family damn!!!

A failed rapper lyricist

-with 3 channel o awards (a hat trick he calls it)
-with 3 hip hop awards as the best lyricist
-labelled as a rapper with one of the largest fanbase on the african continent (yea, i stand to be corrected!!!!!)
-with a new infiniti jeep
-labelled as the most hardworking nigerian rapper
-with a crib of his own (or is he living in your father's house?)
-only nigerian rapper to recieve props from renowned international hip hop artistes
-the only nigerian MUSICIAN living as simple as he can. . .and he is labelled broke cos he doesnt flaunt. . .i hate this country!!!!

If with all these u still call him a failed lyricist, then u need to call popsy, mumsy, and your grannies for a SECOND CHANGE adult education. . .

mumu

please tell dem ohh make them leave am alone ohhhh,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tatiana Manaois – Heaven / Sunny Okosun Now Or Never Lyrics / Checkout It Dis Lyrics By 2face-i See It Coming 2face Ft Wyre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.