Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) (28437 Views)

NTA Uses Machete To Represent Razor Blade In Crime Story. Nigerians React / NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2016
This is one of the assets government should sale off.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by tdayof(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
What do you expect from NTA when the dullard president appointed a 72yrs old man as DG of NTA.

The OP should also be ashamed of him/herself for watching NTA in this time and age..... That station kills the brain cells and should be disbanded or sold.
MUMU CNN AND BBC once called Niger and Chad Nigeria. You should all type like you have got a human feeling.

1 Like

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by poyet(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Laff wan kill me, abeg. From making Obama Chris Ngige to conversion of employment to EPLOYMENT! NTA HAS BEEN MALFUNCTIONING SINCE THE TIME OF JOHN THE BAPTIST!
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Auto correcter u dn get job?
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Mind u shud show sum respect...
d op fit senior ur papa dat y him still dey watch nta as iz favourite station.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by emynike2001(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2016
SELL NTA to the cattle rustlers, nice place to do ranching, imagine the cattle chewing marijuana at those outlets.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by BushDoctor123: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2016
That is an editors devil not printers devil this time. The editor for the montage needs to be quarried. That was a costly mistake.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Abee79(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
DeKen:
Am I the only person who notices that Employment is also wrongly spelt as Eployment
In fact, there is nothing like Minister of Employment (or Eployment) - It's Minister of Labour and Productivity
#shameonnta
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by YhungPablo(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
I thought I was the only one who saw it yesterday... my family's was confused also..
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by jswagg4(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

When you allow old people to work in NTA
Not just NTA. Government owned( State/Federal) Radio and TV Stations. A man in late 40s,50s be forming OAP.......... When you're not Rick Dees
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by ephi123(f): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2016
They will soon blame GEJ for that error cry grin
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Everything in/about Nigeria is now running zigzag grin

doG of vengance in nemetwenty in progress grin
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Chardon90(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2016
this is a national disgrace
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by ttmacoy: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Are you really trying to justify the poor service NTA provides? The bbc has over years reinvented itself and made improvements to stay relevant. NVC i-player for example. Can we even compare the quality of the news reporting?

Please let's stop this habit of justifying our poor seveices with excuses such as don't others do this too. Even if they do maybe we should focus being best practice and showing others how it should be done rather than accepting mediocre poor service as the norm.

asuustrike2009:

Has BBC changed their theme song? The answer is no. Why should NTA change their soundtrack?. Do most of these international TV commit blunders, the answer is yes.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by omachonupeter: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Watching NTA makes you bored,
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by omachonupeter: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Watching NTA makes you bored, i so much love AIT and Channels TV. My problem with silver bird is they are not organised.

As for NTA, too dull
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by phemmie06(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
They are broadcasting from Sambisa, so they have taken a lot of Sambisa weed and Chad crude oil
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by phemmie06(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
omachonupeter:
Watching NTA makes you bored, i so much love AIT and Channels TV. My problem with silver bird is they are not organised.

As for NTA, too dull
Sho.
Comparing NTA with channels TV is like comparing a naira to a dollar, even TVC still be learner.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Has BBC changed their theme song? The answer is no. Why should NTA change their soundtrack?. Do most of these international TV commit blunders, the answer is yes.
I am not saying that theme songs should be changed but the BBC has modifed their theme song over the years. The different versions are online.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by ChrisGnarly: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Last night I was!.... Has Obama changed his nomenclature to Chris Ngige?? Its a mistake anyway!! Maybe the eng/d operator was sleeping!!
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by hybee53(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
jossy4joseph:
This is NTANewsNow for you. President Barack Obama was referred to as Chris Ngige. Wonders!!!
Rada Rada, even the employment spelling is not right
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am not saying that theme songs should be changed but the BBC has modifed their theme song over the years. The different versions are online.
OK which one do you suggest then? Is it "kparama !kparama! Kpesheshe or what grin
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
ttmacoy:
Are you really trying to justify the poor service NTA provides? The bbc has over years reinvented itself and made improvements to stay relevant. NVC i-player for example. Can we even compare the quality of the news reporting?

Please let's stop this habit of justifying our poor seveices with excuses such as don't others do this too. Even if they do maybe we should focus being best practice and showing others how it should be done rather than accepting mediocre poor service as the norm.

No am not justifying the poor service delivery but we shouldn't use soundtrack and mistakes as a yardstick to compare our station to others. Why are people not complaining of some channels tv flaw and soundtrack? Why are most Nigerians watching channels tv more than tvc news? These questions are issues that should be look upon not just soundtrack even though it can be modified
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by ceaz4r(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Please o, what is wrong with the soundtrack? And how does it effect quality of service which is in question?

That mindset of "because others do it, so nothing wrong in us dong it (whether its right or wrong)" , is what I frown against.
The spirit of "let's constantly develop on what we have; let's always strive to do better; let other people's finishing line be our own starting line; etc " is the kind of spirit I expect from everyone.

Spelling 'Employment' as 'Eployment' is a national embarrassment. I expected an admonishment. NTA should have gone beyond little things like that. Don't they have a spell-check in their system? Don't they have a production Editor? This kind of thing happen when people are too relaxed especially with their jobs.

Why is NTA very far behind compared to TVC News, Channels TV, AIT, in terms of clarity, better Production & better Programs?
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by badman007(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
NTA is a disgrace
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by YabaLeftist: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Actually, they have. Many times.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
YabaLeftist:

Actually, they have. Many times.
I have many of their soundtracks and the only thing I see is modification
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by aalangel(f): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
My people, my people...
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Our Old Reliable NTA, NTA was or maybe still is, a Station with No Archives of Old Programmes featured in the 70s' and 80s' becos they erase a tape to record new ones. E don tey wen Oga at the Top dey Thif becos dem no go gree brin out moni to buy New tapes to Work with. Only God knows how they operate now that stealling is now in the Open with No Shame. Sane countries have one hundred year old events to Show Generations yet unborn Children to Learn From. Anyway, i forget Nigerian Leaders abolished History in School so that there will be No History to tell their children yet unborn that they were hardened Criminals and Armed Robbers and the Children will not learn anything from Them Unless STEALLING. What a COUNTRY with No HISTORY. Generations to come will not Make Reference to GEJ (Imgine a PHD HOLDER and a former Teacher) and BUHARI becos there will be Nothing to Remember Them for. I hope the Next President will be Knowledgeable enough to Know that HISTORY is Not a COURSE to be ABOLISHED.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
That station should be converted national museum or scrapped. Nobody watches it nowadays. Too dull grin cheesy
no be op dey watch am so

NTA is no 1 station in Nigeria

Even other tops TV stations rely on NTA

everyone makes mistakes.

Even CNN aren't perfect.

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by oaroloye(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Disaster has no Master....

The poor bastards even misspelled "EMPLOYMENT!"

(Omen.)
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by onwuakpachris(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chris ngige..minister of eployment of the united states of Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs / List Of Winners At AMVCA 2015 / Grammatical Intelligence: Jenifa's Diary Not For Kids- My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.