Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Webmasters, Please Help Me On Some Wordpress Settings. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Please Help Me On Some Wordpress Settings. (505 Views)

Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help / Why Domainking Is Shutting Down Some Wordpress Sites -take Action Nowbefore Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, Please Help Me On Some Wordpress Settings. by PortHakotTimes(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
I bought this domain from DomainKing, installed WordPress on it. The problem is that I can't load pictures on front page. I don't know really the settings that can correct the situation.
I need help please.

Thanks.

www.portharcourttimes.com
Re: Webmasters, Please Help Me On Some Wordpress Settings. by grass2grace247: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2016
I can help. 08035640090.
Re: Webmasters, Please Help Me On Some Wordpress Settings. by muid33n(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Hello,

I just checked your site. I found that what you mean is that your post images are not showing with each post.

Solution;
After you are done with your post, instead of uploading your image/picture in th post, use the "Set Featured Image" option in the wp dashboard. This will enable the post to show image.

I hope this helps.

PS: I discovered that you publish only pictures in your site. This is not good enough because if you apply for Google AdSense with that kind of posts, Google will not approve it (which I believe you intend to do soon). So, make sure you write at least 350 words in your blog post.

Re: Webmasters, Please Help Me On Some Wordpress Settings. by incredible6(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Above NE
Re: Webmasters, Please Help Me On Some Wordpress Settings. by SIRICE(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Here are some simple steps you must follow to get Adsense Approval http://www.wikinaij.com/get-google-adsense-approval/

Re: Webmasters, Please Help Me On Some Wordpress Settings. by PortHakotTimes(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2016
muid33n:
Hello,

I just checked your site. I found that what you mean is that your post images are not showing with each post.

Solution;
After you are done with your post, instead of uploading your image/picture in th post, use the "Set Featured Image" option in the wp dashboard. This will enable the post to show image.

I hope this helps.

PS: I discovered that you publish only pictures in your site. This is not good enough because if you apply for Google AdSense with that kind of posts, Google will not approve it (which I believe you intend to do soon). So, make sure you write at least 350 words in your blog post.
Thank you very much.
Re: Webmasters, Please Help Me On Some Wordpress Settings. by PortHakotTimes(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2016
SIRICE:
Here are some simple steps you must follow to get Adsense Approval http://www.wikinaij.com/get-google-adsense-approval/

I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Google Adsense / Looking For A Web Designer In Abuja / Cheap Grammarly Lifetime Premium Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.