Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed (15667 Views)

We Have Fixed The Economy And Created 400,000 Jobs - Lai Mohammed / FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / Fuel Price Increase: 200,000 Jobs Will Be Created From It - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2016
plaetton:
Again, in the land led by morons, where, instead of the government trimming itself for much more efficient service delivery to the Nigerian public, the government wants to overbloat itself with 500,000 more salaries to pay every month from its clearly obvious dwindling revenues.
The same bunch of morons that gave us the biggest budget in Nigerias history at the exact time our revenues had declined by 70℅.

Where did we get these geniuses from ?

May God forgive you

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by onatisi(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2016
"When someone takes away your umbrella and gives u a broom ,you should know you are definitely in for a hard time" onatisi

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by ukanaukana(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2016
lai mohammed and lies be like

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by reptile1: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2016
This criminally minded govt can't do away with lies. Make thunder blasts lie mohamad
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by dmgr(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2016
mohamed and lies are like

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by rottenegg: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Please, someone should tell this fool that N-power doesn't translate to jobs!
We have seen this shit before since the days of IBB. I just hate this government!
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by noucompact(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2016
LIE LIE MASTER. WELL DONE
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by TAXMASTER: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2016
If to say na Buhari come out for nine O'clock news for NTA talk am now I go try believe am small but Lai Mohammed Inside his Office... Mbanu.
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by tico1212(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:
Kids be like:Uncle Lai Lie muhammad please tell us a story...

Uncle Lie Muhammad you can lie o, when did the tortoise fell and crack his back....

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Slimszy: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2016
justicejay:
The same scenario of 1984 is being repeated. So
many people lost their jobs, there was economic
downturn, standard of living was in constant
deterioration and Buhari kept blaming Sagari the
same thing he's doing with Jonathan today. This is
the time for Nigerian youth to activate their
thinking mode on how we get it right in 2019.If not for wide spread of democracy and
civilization, Buhari govt would have been toppled
by a military govt. He has proven to us that he has
no solutions to Nigerian's problems. Thank God,
Dangote has suggested one for him yesterday!
2019 wont even make a difference... Same bunch of old corrupt leaders will still contest and win... Hustle bro and get the fvckin Nigerian politics out of your head.. Those politicians dont care about us
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2016
plaetton:
Again, in the land led by morons, where, instead of the government trimming itself for much more efficient service delivery to the Nigerian public, the government wants to overbloat itself with 500,000 more salaries to pay every month from its clearly obvious dwindling revenues.
The same bunch of morons that gave us the biggest budget in Nigerias history at the exact time our revenues had declined by 70℅.

yet you are the confused and jobless fellow.

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by 10kgod(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Lie baba.........muule.
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by tiredface: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2016
THIS DUDE LIKES TO ENTERTAIN TO KEEP ZOMBIES HAPPY
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Taryur3(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Everything is written by Lai...is lie
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Taryur3(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Everything written by Lai...is lie
Everything written by Lai...is lie.
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by frubben(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Wats dis one saying undecided

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by NairaMaster1(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2016
GoggleB:
I don't know the day Mr Lai(Lie) wud stop lying..
Who he wan brainwash when Nigerians Don wise up..

Zombies of course
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Goke7: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2016
tiger28:
With all the comments above me,I can confidently say that you cannot pacify some folks from a particular section of this country. They will rather see this country grounded .funny enough,they were the first and only group that went to Aso rock in order to beg for appointments from this same govt they hated. Children of hate!

you dey mind them? their comments here only makes them look more silly, they have been baptized with hatred and there is no remedy, none at all.

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by akinbode1(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2016
We dey watch now....
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Goke7: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2016
onatisi:
"When someone takes away your umbrella and gives u a broom ,you should know you are definitely in for a hard time" onatisi

but the umbrella never kept us away from being soaked by the rain either, oga you are exaggerating things

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by AUcom66(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2016
If fully implemented it will help cushion the poverty level in the economy.

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by alaskido(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2016
BIG LIE MR LIAR MOHAMMED.
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by ocloud81(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Has anyone done the test successfully?Have been trying to login but the site is not opening
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by AntiWailer: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

Sometimes I wonder why we are cursed too.

They want to play politics with everything.

When ur revenue has dropped, why increase staff head count.

They are not even productive in any form.

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
plaetton:

dem no create jobs u complain, dem create jobs u grim! What will govt ever do to satisfy u lot? U are saying this simply because u av a means of getting change into ur pocket. If for say u finish school carry certificate for inside cement bag dey waka round street in search of job like others, you will understand the relief this opportunity will create for those unemployed.
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by DeleteNonsense: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
AntiWailer:

Lol.

Sometimes I wonder why we are cursed too.

They want to play politics with everything.

When ur revenue has dropped, why increase staff head count.

They are not even productive in any form.
Are you the one saying this or someone typed with your phone /laptop? Wonders shall never end!!
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by AntiWailer: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Are you the one saying this or someone typed with your phone /laptop? Wonders shall never end!!

Then you are one of the few ones who still have no clue about my personality.

That we have bad leadership does not mean PDP leadership was the option when we voted.

Get it clear. Bad is bad.

Ignorantly assuming XYZ happened cos of Buhari and we should vote in PDP soon is what i dnt understand.
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by plaetton: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
franciskaine:
dem no create jobs u complain, dem create jobs u grim! What will govt ever do to satisfy u lot? U are saying this simply because u av a means of getting change into ur pocket. If for say u finish school carry certificate for inside cement bag dey waka round street in search of job like others, you will understand the relief this opportunity will create for those unemployed.
My dear friend.
The private sector can create 500,000 jobs across the nation in a blink of an eye with a carefully implemented targeted policy or policies.

Government creates an enabling environment for the private sector to create jobs.

The government doesn't exist for it's own sake, just to sustain itself.
The leaner the government, the more efficient and productive they are in the delivery of social services for the welfare of the citizens.

This is the 21st century.
We can't be using Stone age sense to run a 21st century society.

Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by DeleteNonsense: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
AntiWailer:

Then you are one of the few ones who still have no clue about my personality.

That we have bad leadership does not mean PDP leadership was the option when we voted.

Get it clear. Bad is bad.

Ignorantly assuming XYZ happened cos of Buhari and we should vote in PDP soon is what i dnt understand.
Good for you, for me I'm not partisan because I believe in Biafra ideology.
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Laid2001: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
I guess you were still in shock of losing the election and busy wailing when the N-Power advert came out!.

ChangetheChange:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin

When did they call for application that they are now shortlisting 500,000 candidates

Thunder fire Buhari and Lai Mohmamed and APC for trying to deceive Nigerians again.
[/size]
Re: FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
plaetton:

My dear friend.
The private sector can create 500,000 jobs across the nation in a blink of an eye with a carefully implemented targeted policy or policies.

Government creates an enabling environment for the private sector to create jobs.

The government doesn't exist for it's own sake, just to sustain itself.
The leaner the government, the more efficient and productive they are in the delivery of social services for the welfare of the citizens.

This is the 21st century.
We can't be using Stone age sense to run a 21st century society.
Sir, you must understand the dichotomy btw theory and practice. In theory that is the right thing but when in reality it's a been complicated. Capitalism has its many contradictions and high unemployment is one of them. Even the so-called American govt directly in some instances create jobs to reduce unemployment. That said, I must correct ur notion on Npower, it's not a direct job persay but a form of training to create a better workforce that will improve economic growth in the long-run. It's a training for about 2yrs to give unemployed in Nigeria the skill and focus needed in directing them towards self employment. U need visit the Npower page to understand beta what it's all about.

Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) / Fear Grips Ogd,okupe Others Ahead Of PDP Congress / "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says