Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) (15732 Views)

Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by jliusadura(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
There is an ongoing protest by traders and shop owners of the popular Agbowo Shopping Complex, Opposite the University of Ibadan with armed security men trying to quench the protest. The state government sent traders out six weeks ago and promised to begin renovation immediately after telling the occupants it has signed MOU with contractors. However, the traders claimed that they have not seen any contractor and that the claim of the agents of the state government was a ploy to take the shops away from them even when they are ready to pay for rent. They plead with the Oyo State Governor to allow them in until contractors are ready for work because of the difficulties and hungers many of them are currently facing due to recession.
Source: Me reporting for nairaland live

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Freetech: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Where are the protesters. These ppl were given enough notice to find another place for their biz.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by jliusadura(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
This is Nairaland Journalism
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Angelb4: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Disorder everywhere...
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by oladimejiX: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
haba kilode
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Longcucumber(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
For this recession,chaii abeg make una pity them o biko.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by ecooperative: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
The question now is between the trader and the governor who is lying

Anyways that ain't my biz /you can check my siggy
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by depezee(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why are these Afongas, aka brown roof dwellers disturbing our peace?

Quote me and let thunda from sambisa fire you.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by omolola15(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dey don close veekid shop ooooo.

depezee:

You don't worry. The thunder that'll fire you is coming from Allepo, and it'll come with prescription. 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 at night. After that let's see how you go get time for Afonjas. tongue

22 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
That place obviously needs seriously renovation from the picture.

Altleast government is pro active enough to wanna renovate it.
What's with the meaningless protest.? 6weeks is too much to vacate?
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Sigoal(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ajimobi oooo
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by cruz419(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
It just a pity that thing are all ready tough and instead of the government to help reduce d suffering of d masses dey are even making it bit harder,,, some tyme i ask wat d essence of voting cos for me it of no use just be ur own goventment and struggle for ur self and ur family cos up ther dey dont give a Bleep if u life or die!!!! Beta dayz ahead for us tho
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Adesiji77: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Watching in 3D cool
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by neonly: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
I noticed something anywhere APC government dey der is always trouble why

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by ibadanfinest(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
The protest is meaningless jare. The renovation of agbowo.shopping complex is over due and the govt had given them notice since 2012. The only thing i suspect is that govt isnt ready to give it out to the former occupants.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by happney65: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Abegi na Babes wey dey ibadan i find come this thread make them comment jare.. omolola15 veekid abi wetin i talk naa?
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by gurunlocker: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Passed through that place while traveling some mins ago, I think the government want to renovate the place but they've closed the place more than 6 weeks now, reason for the protest.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Wolexdey(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ajimobi again...

This Man no go kill Oyo state people ooo..

Governor Emperor!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by depezee(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
omolola15:

You don't worry. The thunder that'll fire you is coming from Allepo, and it'll come with prescription. 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 at night. After that let's see how you go get time for Afonjas. tongue

E pen you well well. èjo no kill yourself. grin grin grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Mintayo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ajimobi ti miss e.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by kolaish(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
ibadanfinest:
The protest is meaningless jare. The renovation of agbowo.shopping complex is over due and the govt had given them notice since 2012. The only thing i suspect is that govt isnt ready to give it out to the former occupants.
THAT IS THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Charlesdock(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
depezee:

And where is the thunder. Point of correction thunder don't struck, that is the work of lightning. All I see is a kid who wants to talk and make jest but won't surface to defend himself, so he employ the use of curses.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by veekid(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
happney65:
Abegi na Babes wey dey ibadan i find come this thread make them comment jare.. omolola15 veekid abi wetin i talk naa?
New babe for new year
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by veekid(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
omolola15:

tongue

Gbese ree oo
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by soath(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
They've been given quit notice up to a year now. These ones are just stubborn.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by soath(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Charlesdock:
And where is the thunder. Point of correction thunder don't struck, that is lightning. All is a kid who wants to talk and make jest but won't surface to defend himself, so he employ the use of curses.
Epic

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Did you observe that Tinubu boycotted Zahra's wedding and no one noticed? Choi!! The downfall of a man!!!
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) by juman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
The suffering of brown roof people increases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Stage Protest At EFCC Against Senator Akpabio / Court Ask EFCC To Prevent Beer Bottles Destruction, Says It's Economic Sabotage / Fayemi Weeps As Olayinka's Body Arrives Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.