Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Banky W Producing New Track In His Room Studio With His Bald Head In Full Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Producing New Track In His Room Studio With His Bald Head In Full Show (480 Views)

Peter Okoye In Studio With His Daughter, Aliona (Photo) / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Producing New Track In His Room Studio With His Bald Head In Full Show by kayode8964596: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Banky w's real name should have been called headward, because of the size. There is this trending video of banky producing his latest tracks in his bedroom with his head on full show. Click here to watch the video, you will laugh tire oo. don't say i Didnt warn you. The best part is that He has what me and my friends used t call "ogo raise to power 2". His head would be sweet to tap; My prayer is that one day i would attend his show and he would dive and allow we his fans to catch him, I would sieze the oppourtunity to tap his fresh head. even with your ogo, I still love you Banky, sorry headward.

(1) (Reply)

Mike Ezunroye Thanks Friends And Family For Wishing Him A Happy B-day(pics+vid) / The Water In Her High School Restroom Looked / Kim Kardashian Steps Out Fully Covered In Hood And Face Cap Following Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.