Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) (41688 Views)

Peter Okoye In Studio With His Daughter, Aliona (Photo) / Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2016
The poor boy who entertain Davido when he returns from USA under the sun have some favours in the sight of Davido and God as Davido Hit the studio with him to make music. He his also considered to be sign to Davido world wide music record label.

Watch the video of the boys performance under the sun just to entertain Davido. See the pics below also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKPVVnyr6G4

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2016
More pics

1 Share

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2016
grin

This is why I looooooove Davido kiss kiss kiss... He's not only cute but he got beautiful heart to help these less fortunate ppol as well...

Up up up Davido..

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by annijones(f): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2016
davido is about to steal d boy's song

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by englishmart(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2016
abi name so God take pick him call?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2016
englishmart:
abi name so God take pick him call?

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Nigeria @56 plus the #changebeginswithme campaign cool

Ladies, surprise your boyfriend this weekend at least. Collect his account number and deposit some cash into it, YOU WON'T DIE!!! undecided

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Smeeky(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Where Airforce1 dey...make him come see as him mate dey Hustle for street, and go soon blow.
No be to dey post shit for Nairaland undecided undecided grin grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Opistorincos(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2016
grin
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by policy12: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2016
Nice baba God Don pick im call be dat...O Lord remember mi and those waiting for touch.

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2016
Na so e de tek start
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by yedidiah(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Davido's publicist will keep bombarding us with stories from his ends until the son of mercy hit the streets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Amanhasnoname: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Ermm, taking person go studio no be record deal o. Anyways bless up.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by benueguy(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2016
annijones:
thanks... well that a compliment. my menstral soaked pad is beta than u.
pls take this down. This is derogatory

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Dayoto: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Whatever, all i want to say is I LOOOVE DAVIDO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by NanciaKay(f): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2016
Good for him
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2016
yedidiah:
Davido's publicist will keep bombarding us with stories from his ends until the son of mercy hit the streets.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Gladiator1: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2016
shocked
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by izzykingsley(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Vry soon Davido will buy the Song the same way e did with Runtowns' song AYE

2 Likes

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by SenatorTobijah(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2016
God don pick you call so make the best out of it

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2016
shocked
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by GdexFolami(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2016
The guy dn make am b dt oh!!! We too will soon find our helper in jesus name/insha allah.

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by ChappyChase: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Watin him wan SING

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by teemswest(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
I know that guy uniben boy greater you bro

6 Likes

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Chai.. baba God,wher my own helper dey?

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by bolt000(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2016
annijones:
thanks... well that a compliment. my menstral soaked pad is beta than u.
In future's voice: Wicked! Wicked! Wicked! grin

4 Likes

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by adepiero: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Your papa get money, you dey do anyhow.
Stepping on the poor, you forget tomorrow.
Oluwa lo se fun e, ewo naa kor o.
Enu o se enu ose, ariwo kor ni music o.
Empty barrel lo man pariwo

3 Likes

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by LockDown69(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2016
The poor boy who entertain[b]ed[/b] Davido when he return[b]ed[/b] from the USA under the sun have some favours in the sight of Davido and God, as Davido Hit the studio with him to make music. He has also considered to be signed to Davido's world wide music record label.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2016
annijones:
davido is about to steal d boy's song
just look at yourself

Don't even know what to say to you. I'll just shake my head

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini / Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.