Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) (25088 Views)

Eiye Cultist Shot Dead In Delta Over Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo) / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by armadeo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Naughtysite:
Any girl who makes two men quarrel over her is an agent of death.

The girl quite knows who she wants to date but greed and love of money wont allow her date one person..

Then you also should be wise. Why should you fight over a woman.

Well it may be that they were dating and the killer grid his luck and as rebuffed. He then decided to move the obstacle.

David in the bible killed a man to sleep with his wife..

The chic would probably have sorrowful sex with a dude on his burial day.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
armadeo:

Then you also should be wise. Why should you fight over a woman.

Well it may be that they were dating and the killer grid his luck and as rebuffed. He then decided to move the obstacle.

David in the bible killed a man to sleep with his wife..

The chic would probably have sorrowful sex with a dude on his burial day.

Did i say i will fight another man for a woman ?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by Organs(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
kingphilip:
What a wasted life.. See how somebody just died because of a girl who probably he has no intention of taking to the altar

Why not hands off shey you never even pay bride price self and you de de form macho on top her head

She fit no even attend your burial self or she go just come chop rice waka if she no de even cheat on you before

I no know when my fellow guys go learn. At any sign of danger just begin shift small small o life no get duplicate because if you die on top her matter she no go die follow you not to talk of her not marrying another man

Your life first before trying to secure others

Good morning nairalanders
Good morning Nigerians
Let the good part of your life shine forth on others today

KingPhilip: Ol boy i disagree with you. So, if you dey date person, then another person come tell you make you hands off and no talk to the girl again you go run comot?? Then you will live a miserable fearful life. Its a free society and you will die one day for one thing or the other as long as him no go date person wife? and the girl no tell am otherwise, its a free country my broda.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by Zambux(f): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
geraldmartins:
wasted life cus of olosho Will only have a problem wit a guy cus of my sister,mum nd daughter. favour, I played a fast one on u.
r.I.p to d dead
Wife nko??
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by glossy6(f): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
SAD indeed
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by kingphilip(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
optional1:

Will pretend as if am not seeing them oh..

instead of separating them ni

One sure will die for love sha
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by optional1(f): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
kingphilip:
instead of separating them ni
One sure will die for love sha

But I didnt send them now...

But y should a guy fight for me wen i dont love him...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by kingphilip(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Organs:
king Philip: Ol boy i disagree with you. So, if you dey date person, then another person come tell you make you hands off and no talk to the girl again you go run comot?? Then you will live a miserable fearful life. Its a free society and you will die one day for one thing or the other as long as him no go date person wife? and the girl no tell am otherwise, its a free country my broda.
I said at a sign of danger of bros. It's a free country too accepted.. If dem murder you shey d free country go bring you back now

The fact be say e get person wey you fit use joke and others you fit no use joke.. Just weigh your options and make sure the other person too de see you as same because where it's one sided, that's just a call to be watchful
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by kingphilip(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
optional1:

But I didnt send them now...

But y should a guy fight for me wen i dont love him...
just to show you he's able to shield you from danger

How was your day BTW
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by optional1(f): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
kingphilip:
just to show you he's able to shield you from danger

How was your day BTW

Ok but I wont be impress abt his action to fight... If i love him will advice he doesnt do dat....

My day was super cool dear and yours?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
terrible news from my hometown
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by kingphilip(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2016
optional1:

Ok but I wont be impress abt his action to fight... If i love him will advice he doesnt do dat....

My day was super cool dear and yours?
twas great

Wishing you da very best of today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by armadeo(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Naughtysite:

Did i say i will fight another man for a woman ?

Not you specifically. I was throwing it out to all men in general.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2016
You don die because of that small thing we hang inbetween woman leg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Baby Materials From Ministry Of Women Affair / Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m / Nigerian In Italy Gets Fined For Sweeping The Street For Money, Fine Ge Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.