Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] (45399 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come / T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2016
After carrying oyibo olosho he's now lying that they are the ones that chased him.
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2016
u wan sell the likes to IMF?if not guy go think about ur new age..no recess nairaland biko hbd.
Daewoods:
Today is my birthday, I'm so happy and grateful to God Almighty. tho no job and all, Nairalanders pls give me 500 likes as prayers and good wishes!
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by ajasbaba(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2016
see his ugly black face,

sidon dey deceive your sef say you resemble T-Pain
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by prodam(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol faithugo64... True recession
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by tobesticality: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2016
In a night club, he was still using SUN shade. i wonder the use of the dark goggle in such a dark place.Nigerian celebrity and their stupidity.
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by docmoses(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Daewoods:
Today is my birthday, I'm so happy and grateful to God Almighty. tho no job and all, Nairalanders pls give me 500 likes as prayers and good wishes!
wetin u wan use 500likes do? Dem the sell am?
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by madamoflife(f): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2016
faithugo64:
hiding under someone's mask abi

ride on

guy learn to love the man you are

and more girls will come
Hoh my Gosh where is ya sense of humor madam eh. Learn to laugh once in a while nd stop thimking evrytin is complicated u dey hear
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Bakynes24: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2016
What most of you don't know is that some White folks don't recognize two different black folks. It once happened to me while in that same England. A white classmate mistook me for another black classmate. Just like most blacks see striking resemblance in all far East Asians.

That's why before the introduction of biometrics in Embassies many Nigerians used other people's Visa to travel.

1 Like

Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by zion69(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by tellwisdom: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Tea pain ko, Bread Pain ni. undecided
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew no go marry.

Abeg na who get physics chemistry biology economics english and mathematics text books for SS1 make him borrow me make I give my shedrens that just promotion to SS1. Pls help a sister in need don't link at my behafior on nairaland God will not look at your behafior too. Thank you.

Cc msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 seun lalasticlala chukwudi44 ajepako abimbawealth rokiatu notoriousbabe and all my goons on nairaland
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Daewoods:
keep kwayet. Na who your birthday epp. Since you dey do biteday have you ever kill sheken turkey or bush meat to celebrate and give to us?even ordinary jollof rice we no dey see. 500 likes ko 5 million likes ni.
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by pepigeorge(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
How this one take b front page newz
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Must Nigerians beef and hate unnecessarily? The young man was simply having fun, whether what he put up there is the truth or not.
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Angelb4: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2016
The one on the right is already high o.
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by TAXMASTER: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
No honestly Uti is not lying,it's actually the Igbo-Ora weed which those chics smoke that is making them think Uti is T-Pain.
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Daewoods(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
keep kwayet. Na who your birthday epp. Since you dey do biteday have you ever kill sheken turkey or bush meat to celebrate and give to us?even ordinary jollof rice we no dey see. 500 likes ko 5 million likes ni.
tongue
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by thesicilian: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2016
He's even finer than T-pain
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by sunnyside16(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2016
I dont think they can mistake u for T-pain but you speak like him
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Griffon(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Impersonating incognito cheesy
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Akalia(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Uti fine boy
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by bejeria101(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2016
They are high on ijebu garri. You? T-pain? Ogini?
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Nairadays:
hahaha, very funny.

Abeg see this 10 year old girl's letter of rules and regulations to a boy in her class who keeps disturbing her. You go laugh tire. grin grin

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/09/21/a-10-year-old-girl-shuts-down-her-male-classmate-with-a-very-strict-set-of-rules/

Odeh, wetin come funny here?

1 Like

Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Too much of vodka
will u keep quite (in patience jonathan's voice)
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Eliteklaus(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2016
white pipo say all black pipo lookalike, lol enjoy jor na ur glory
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2016
I pray Nigerian police won't miss you for shekau...cos dem to so sabi look well like American girls sad sad sad sad sad

Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by philemonemenike(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2016
you can till be T PAIN if you want by surgery!
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by thunderbabs: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2016
T-pain Na UK people stingy pass, na dem con dull pass. How Uti match Tpain kiss
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Melinde: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2016
Tiny23:

Where's your sense of humour?

My brother I tire for some people ooo. Always too serious with everything.

lol
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by abiolaewuola(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2016
TunezTV:
Popular Tv host of Jara, and former BBA housemate, Uti Nwachukwu recently shared fun moments while parting at a UK Club in Manchester as he disclosed that some peeps at the party mistook him for American artiste, T-pain.

According the actor, upon arriving at the club, two white ladies approached him and began calling him T-pain. Uti said he took advantage of their ignorance and cuddled with them all night long.

Although this left more people confused cause they felt the actor made things up for publicity as there is hardly any form of resemblance between him and Tpain.

According to Uti in a clip shared on social media: “So the funniest thing happened that night in Manchester. because I wear jombo kaleidoscope glasses and fall my Dreds. These oyimbo babes (and more Begin Shout OMG!!! IT'S TPAIN!!!!!Na so dem rush me oo. soso hugs and kisses If na u ...u go talk say u nor be TPAIN !!!!! I tap free current till I faint.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/uti-nwachukwu-cuddles-two-white-chicks.html?m=1

No doubts, he look Tpain IMO
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by Maximus85(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Maybe Dem don high
Re: They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] by slimsoshady(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2016
faithugo64:
recession don carry am comot
hahahahahaha..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mopol Slaps Suruche's Girlfriend At Atican Beach Resort Hotel In Lagos (Video) / Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) / Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.