Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Kegites - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kegites (125495 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kegites by liquid(f): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2006
I once watched a kegite iniciation or i dont know wat it was they sha doin a welcome to kegites club. in skool it was actually very thrilling and i actually enjoyed it. But openin one in yankee, hope they wont think you are worshippin something, cuz they do a lot of drummin and i think that wat tripped me about them , I used to pass their shrine on my way to class just to hear them drum. Anyway think about it. They where they talk actually a trip. Pls dont think i am in awe of them, I wanted to join them all my friends thot i was crazy , grin anyway it sounds like a good idea to some extent.
Re: Kegites by bosmac(f): 2:14am On Sep 22, 2006
posted by ebony-alhaja  u.s.a. i salute orl supremos-comradius-igbaladun orl over the galazis, this is the voice of L.S.F ilya du tecco, that is to say yaba-tech ,sukunmu-siramus, bi a ba nsukun a ma riran, seun please never mind my vibration.ilya du yankee will  be gbesoke, in new-york all  the opekesis -ladies and opakasis-men will be able to tanwinjilys-dance like the day fellow-jesus turned the water to holy-water in this-case i'm proud and happy  to tell any-one who care to listen that kegites-club is no cult, but it 's fantastic and social club that happily promotes our african culture.  still remain an  L.S.F ilya du tecco till infinity.  to all the kariable-soul waka-jeje and stumble never

1 Like

Re: Kegites by omoatere(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2007
airlord.Kegites never broke away from any confratanity as you believe.I rest my case.
  diz is d voice of comradium omoatere of ilya fedeco,Fedeco 2/3 in particular.the only omo tiya bi to foga aron pon kukute ose mi ei mi kukute ori ara re lomi.Emu otan baba olo,emu tan baba decided to busekun on his billion tentacles.May we all walk and never jam charles olumo a.k.a agbako.And may we all walk and stumble anota laka sani abacha who decided to romance eledumaren with dirty hand.
the odunga atill remain like my chiefesis and fellonas have jara.sunkrunmus still remain igejemu.
To God Eledumare I have landed.
Re: Kegites by drjolly: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2007
This is a wake up call to the children of Africa! we are gradually abandoning all cultural values inherited from our ancestors to the warm embrace of foreign cultures. why should you tag kegite club a cult group? its a club thats promoting Africa culture and styles. may we never wake up and discover that no longer use our traditional attires, speak and understand our native language. its disheartening to discredit a valuable club like kegite that does its things in the open, have its constitution submitted to the university authority like other social clubs do, and have leadership well known to the public.

its high time we valued these organisations that believe in preserving the history of black race. no matter the resemblance or copying a white man, a Negro is a Negro! lets sell our valued cultures to them. who tell you that a white man in US will not be initiated? haven't you seen few of them comming to Nigeria to worship Osun osogbo-the river goddess? May our culture, norms and values not go in to extinction(ashe o)

MAY WE ALL CONTINUE TO GYRATE AND NEVER TO STUMBLE,

1 Like

Re: Kegites by omoatere(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2007
drjolly,2 ur prayamus I fire mayanstika.may you walk and refuse to jam katakilizm.Are you karid or you just like the club?
Re: Kegites by mezaya: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2007
amin a wylla a mina atyma a dita , diz iz de voice and vishon orf xyz6 chief ilya uniport vibratin 4 brutal ecowas party. decoda me eye wota nassarawally. de ojoduwi menteno mama vivian remainz de kokonrosiz orf ebaladum. may u orl wok jam not elewon. eye 1/2 spokuen.

1 Like

Re: Kegites by mezaya: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2007
az eye wus vibratin b4 my serva jaamad jankariwoizm,, it iz ritin in d boook orf egbaladum shapta manya daat no mata how long it takes , a stamarin babane' wul sholly pronounce hiz fadaz nomenclature,, so min not 2 say, combradduim haz kom 2 jawapia alika landad brodaz, it is not 4 ewu combrados 2 decode but 2 jama confushional conference, but 4 orl i am karid to tika diz wawastik mendu 4 teerible medula decodarization, 4 wen tins 4al apart , d centa orf epijamuz must apply aradite and supa glooo.
i faya my 1 figa saloot 2 orl oef u woo out orf ur palmwine kkariability decidd 2 promote african culture vis combradium.
once karid always im karid. ab queen may ur fest son neva cameleon ur land lord.
let me apply posito 4 onwad solidify. i woold rotate abaka 4 benbestic ecoondum.
jo sui, josui---ce moi, cemoi
akival chife' ilya uniport
(hydrocarbon himself)
son orf de chilervert

1 Like

Re: Kegites by zegze: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2007
airlord, when shal it bkom dat u speak of eiye confraternity in relation to kegg. i followed up all keggites activities and noticed that their activities never and never will depict violence.like one of us rightfully said, it's just a means of coming together to make merry of school environs.
na u know where u get that info from.

if they want to introduce it in lodon, i suggest they go ahead afterall the Uk people have their own way of depicting socio-cultural activities.

1 Like

Re: Kegites by yicob(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2007
there is nothing bad in introduing it in foreign country byt remember he issue of tochi and okereke that were executed by hanging in singapore. afterall i remain the only opaka that could see under a black skirt of an opeke. igi sunmo igi lobo fin fo. ordinary comrado.
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2007
Who are wha and when shal thou become? I am the I am, a wawastic agama lizard who was tranformed from animality to humanity on that date P, location Z in the council of chiefosis. . . in short let me punctuate for general peace and tranquility. this is combradium mekoxy from illya de la Calabash, that is University of Calabar. It is a good idea for an illya club to begin in New york. may you walk and never stumble. Remember in the book of bookeses chapter Revelation versus menya, that even the devil speaketh in tongues.
Re: Kegites by phemioye(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2007
Supremos comredium
our disis be longatua. a bembemstic poser was fired by some AB animal that the keggites club is an ayamalele. This poser is a noit gbaski, and I believe that as a comrad of a babaratin ilya, Ilya du akete, I should report lakadis lakadat that sucrumus seramus, the keggites club is not, has not and will never be an ayamalele (cult group). I have fired this odus, and any babasis that is ready to water me should feel free to contact this baba. I will also throughthis kposa that that baba thaty fired that the elemu club be estanlished iin the US, is highly karid.
Imbibe Imbibe in majesty,
Holy water is good for me,
holy water from keggites stream
that makes me happy every day.

Unity in diversity still remains the odus. so any babasis that needs any comradic help should anything me on this bembestic e- mail address: phemioye@yahoo.com.
I also believe that the baba who fired that kposa sholud contact the world chief ( chief if ilya du world, (O.A.U) ) for a bembestic keg of office for the United state.

1 Like

Re: Kegites by alexj(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2007
THIS IS THE VOICE OF AN AGBALAGBA THAT TRANSCATAPORTED 4RM ILLIA DU REVOLUTION. THAT IS TO SAY KABBA COLLEGE OF AGRIC IN PARTICULAR. B4 UR B4 IS AN S.F EMUNIYI ALEMOGURO A.B PURSE. THE ONLY OMI ATA O SHE FI BOJU IN THE WHOLE GALAXY.
ANLEBO JAGUNLABINLE ARA WAJU. A.K.A EMU OTAN BABA O LO, EMU TAN BABA BU SEKUN.
DAYES TO ALL THE CARRIABLES IN DA HOUSE, MAY OUR KESKE NEVER BE AS THE KESKE OF THAT BRUTAL COMRADO DELE GIWA WHO CAN NOT YOKOPUS THE DIFF BTW LETER & A BOMB.(MAYANSTICAL) I HERE BY DO HERE BY FIRE THIS PRAYERMUNS TO ALL I AM CARIED; THAT MAY OUR DOWN-DOWN BELOW NEVER GERMA HIV LIKE A DUS.
AN ATTEMPT FOR ANY OKPEKE TO ROMANCE OUR DOWN-DOWN BELOW DEY GO BY THE WAYES OF IYA-BEJI WARANGY.MEETMEAS:sailinjonny@yahoo.com
Re: Kegites by sojiboy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2007
If you guys want the best of kegites you should come to OBA awon UNI which is OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY it ia also the Headquater of all the kegites club in the whole wide world

1 Like

Re: Kegites by EZEUDO1: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2007
To Supreme comradium and all comrados, Supremost Comradium, may our das6 be long, this is d voice n vision OF XYZ FEDA OF KEGGITES CLUB ILYA DU EROXION, dat is 2 say FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO, ANAMBRA STATE ,i came across this korojendum via palm wine's divine intervention, indeed d gods a really wise.
May Our daysis be longatua. a bembestic poser was fired by some animalays that the keggites club is an nkutumbali. This poser is a not gbasoki, I should vibrate that the keggites club is not, has not and will never be an nkutumbali via anya ike (cult group). I have fired this odus, and any babasis that is ready to water me should feel free to contact this baba. I will also throw this kposa that that baba that fired that the elemu club be established iin the US, is highly karid.

I have landed without regret
may u all remain gbask
Re: Kegites by dafidixone(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2007
May our days belong!

Mr. Airlord should learn history very well. Keggite never broke out of EYE confratanity. lipsrsealed

Keggitte is a social cultural club that rather serve as a model for other society you may think of. the history of Keggite was dated back to Iwase. May our days belong and May God never appear to us all in skirt and blouse.

If we must really talk of getting to promote the peaceful culture of our outside Nigeria, I subscribe to this but never let us take it to the extreme.

I remain a bembestic Zongitto X Y raise to power any level you can put. An Achavarian. Eni mi kukute arae lomi the one and only Awoko of the Whole galaxy.

Supremmos Comradioum cool cheesy grin
Re: Kegites by fmbaba(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2007
all i am karid 2 congratul8 ur downbelow. dis iz d voiz of AB Pourer II a very bembestik son of World HQ, all i am karid know dia HQ and all i am not karid OYO dat iz 2 say on ur own. I can decode some mizconcepshuns D kegites club iz not a cult but may be used as a cover in some scools as a veil for cultists to hide under. A purely socio-cultural club dat fosters friendship. UNITY IN DIVERSITY and not in dichotomy. Dat very bembestik baba dat shielded his encyclopeadia 4rm u is tryin 2 prevent impersonation.

Infact my granmoda 4dat baba.

Long live the kegites club int'l
Long live all chiefesis
Long live all opekes and opakas
Menawulus all comrados dat refuse 2 interact and romance H2O may dia dayzis be long in d botanical gardens.
I rest my case. May u orl walk and stumble not
Re: Kegites by fmbaba(m): 2:04am On Mar 21, 2007
woworiwo!!! i am fedarizin 2 dat baba dat goz by d nomenculala of phemioye. apointa anota d chief of OAU dat iz my very own world life iz neva referred 2 arse Chief of Ilya du world but simply WORLD CHIEF or AB WORLD LIFE. World HQ iz nort an ilya. 4 ur infomajara d same odung appliz 4 national HQ. Hope d otule is decoded. Mai ur dais be very very oblongated.

Concerning d baba in NYC it is a bembestik idea but dere ar proceedures first u must be karid 2 stat with then it would start 4rm bein a convergence with a kordi (Co-ordinator) after which if d world Chief deems fit he'ld give u a staff of office and a keg of office then it becomes an ilya and a chief is appointed. Good luck. May u walk and stumble not and any atttempt 4 u to stumble, may u land on d softest part orf opekesis. Manya. I 1/2 landed. D godz r very wiz!

I remain A.B Pourer II of World HeadQuartas
Re: Kegites by afroking(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2007
Supremost Comradium,

waka jeje never to pade agbako. vibrating on his 2 tentacles is XYZ6 elda ilya kotango that is to say FCT Kontagora Niger state.

I have read thru everyone's posts and in all fairness Kegites Club International is definately not a cult of any kind. Its registered in the clubs and asscociations act of Niaja and we have OBJ as grand patron.

To my Chiefesis i duff my capito, with due respect the idea of an Ilya in NY is wonderful like my bembestic baba from World HQ fired there r procedures to follow, Yankee will have to undergo the process of being a convergence with an established Ilya b4 the decision to make them an Ilya by the Presiding Life Shockable World Headquarters and other chiefesis in attandance at the annual Cheiefesis conference in O.A.U. Ife

To all that are karid, may we always continue to be e head and never d talk. Daziz oyoyo.

XYZ6 Elda (1999) Ilya Kotang.
S.F.G
Re: Kegites by shawlix(m): 3:35am On May 24, 2007
Supremos Comradium!!!!!! This is an agbanga from Ilya Odua (University of Ado-Ekiti) in Particular. A b Queen I doff my capitol in absential. This is S.F Lanre (Songito) Just playing around on my pc when i stumble on this discussion. Infact you are all made in London. Daisis belong.
S.F Lanre ALadegbami
Re: Kegites by songitodu: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2007
may ur daziz be woged, may ur son resemble not ur landlord vibrating in ur very before at this a tima T is songito du shama tracing ma roots back to ilya du man power (Futo).when shall it become on that day as it is written in the book of bookeses that all carried entities in The U.S shall come together and gyrate and with their eyes all animale shall onyokopus our woggedity as in the time of the penticost.On dat day i will be so much made in obioma ngwa. May all wogged and carried entiteis walk and stumble not. I rest ma case.
Re: Kegites by moshoodn(m): 4:10am On Jun 25, 2007
Supremos comradium!!

I came across ds odo via palmwine's divine intervention, d gods a really wise.

Establishing we in d UK is highly karid.

To all
chiefosis,
fellows,
okpakas n
okpekes,
I duff my coconut to u all.

Walk - stumble,
dazis oblongo.
I have spoken,
, wise gods.
Re: Kegites by toba1909(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2007
May u all walk and jam not,and if at all u jam,may u land on d softest part of the opeke. Dis is LSF Emudiran Ogurobiola one time C4G Ilya du Kakanfo (LAUTECH Ogbomoso),may all am karid be highly gbesoke.Man kegites isn't a cult,UNITY STILL REMAIN IN DIVERSITY AND NOT IN DICHOTOMY.
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2007
To Supreme comradium and all comrados

this is the voice of EBA eny ilya nateco to say, may u all walk and never to jam any katakulism, kegites has never be a confraternity and i would never be, but by their fingers and kariability we shall know them.

long live kegite's club,
long live okpekes and okpakas,
long live those that envy us.

ILYA ORAYAN, Chief Gyrator am de The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro
Re: Kegites by oasis231(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the school’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

All the best.
Re: Kegites by kingobudu: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2007
suprememos comradum,all i,m carid 2 romanz me nawale and diz iz d voice of xyz raize 2 d power 14 pilozopher ilya du solar[niger emespheri in particular.2 dos comrados who vibrated in dier papasis languaja dat kegites clud iz a cultz,ogo on dier buka kaviti and dier tail shall remain in zoo 4 ever. kegite club iz a socio-cultural org. practising in tertiary institution and 2 promote afrika culture. concerning d issue of havin kegites club in usa i,e a benbestic vibration from dat baba. kilosto pa moje ojodi metunu i.e iz d jarasis of my fadasis in supremos comradum.
Re: Kegites by kingobudu: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2007
suprememos comradum,all i,m carid 2 romanz me nawale and diz iz d voice of xyz raize 2 d power 14 pilozopher ilya du solar[niger emespheri in particular.2 dos comrados who vibrated in dier papasis languaja dat kegites clud iz a cultz,ogo on dier buka kaviti and dier tail shall remain in zoo 4 ever. kegite club iz a socio-cultural org. practising in tertiary institution and 2 promote afrika culture. concerning d issue of havin kegites club in usa i,e a benbestic vibration from dat baba. kilosto pa moje ojodi metunu i.e iz d jarasis of my fadasis in supremos comradum.
Re: Kegites by akile: 2:18am On Sep 07, 2007
May u waka an nefer tumble and if u somesault may it on a natty opeke. Dis infomajara is 4 all wokedly karid kutasis and fellowsis of the supreme most comraduium. See caution and apply brake gbosa like dis. If per chance you happen to be in the new york area this saturday september 8, 2007 u must answers ur papas name and sanbalidate to the feriferi of the arena at Medgar Evers College brooklyn new york for a natty gyration-cum initiation-4pm -10pm.
may u all continue to imbibe like the basket but nefer tumble like tumblaah.

Fello goldspot
Re: Kegites by bosmac(f): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
INFORMATUA. INFORMATUA, INFORMATUA,Supremooooooooooooos, Comradiuuuuuum may u orl worlk and never jam Charles -Olumo which is AGBAKO. to orl Kariable opakasis may ur down-below neva dissapoint u , MAYANSTIC. dis is d voice of an L S F d most kariable female LSF ilya du tecco, dat is 2 say Yaba College of Technology.concerning d ilya du Yankee,i'm happy 2 informajara u dat we've been working towards it and already taking d neccesary action ,which AB world can also testify.the mini-tapping has been started and by d grace of GOD we comming-out 4 d Nigeria Independence Day on d 29 September 2007 at Nigeria House in New-York City. be 4 end of dis year we shall invite orl d Living-Soul 2 come and Tawinjilys with d new ILYA dat is 2 say ILYA DU LIBERTY N.Y CITY 'n' don't forget UNITY IN DIVERSITY, WE ARE ONE AND TOGETHER. then FROM TODAY TOMMOROW A YE LEMU-LAGBE, FROM TODAY TOMMOROW A YEGBE-ELEMU.I rest my case EBONY_ ALHAJA
Re: Kegites by ogalanya(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
dis is lsf ogalanya in paripawaya, ilya hama is tik, i remen dat same arkyval whose great grand paparadoo jamaad no. 6 imeani street in a female hostel while answering sule lamido, dat same baba dat hosted 99 okpekesis on all african games without akamusynthesis, 2 ol i am karid entitis, rememba dat d hauz dat iz divided shall brutalli atanda musa like house of reps, dat few were called but many were chosen, dat when a handshake crosses d elbow it becomes a kung fu. 2 ol nebukadnezas firing dat my dear keggites is so much made in george bush, may their keske remain d keske of mosquito who asked 4 shelter but was given shelltox. d gods a solomon. u can telewire me via de jure belli et ekwenti via +2348035009696, unity must remain in diversity.
Re: Kegites by doncnn(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2007
na waoooooo, no comment pls
Re: Kegites by babalawo1(m): 2:21am On Oct 13, 2007
dazizz wadada diz iz akaival chef babalawo ov ilya du hama via xyz resd 2 de powa 9. it iz wit obioma ngwa lokal govment tht i shine a bembestic wok n neva stumble to d baba tht iz shining diz menahoo. menawila any karid babazez to nwekwa munwa via houston to replt diz kezke badamostikally.so tht onye nu to koro nwanne ya shall remain d keske.
de keske ne efe still remain tht komradium iz so tik and woked despite de yankariwoizm ov lsf obasama,komradium will quake like earthquake n vibrate laka silin fan witout any kataklism.may u orl wok n skata anota, chief Babalawo ov ilya du hama
Re: Kegites by babalawo1(m): 2:34am On Oct 13, 2007
supreme comradium,minawulus awulus amina akaival chief babalawo ov ilya du hama via NAU Awka,xyz 8 iz on hiz tentahoya,in d buk ov bukoziz it waz vibreted dat komradoos will remem minaj system nd onyokopus wout dekoding d keske tu ma pel. Dat iz 2 sey dat d comrado dat iz mizvibratin shuld be ignored cos why d papasis vgibreed dat a comrados who did not witness d tree planting campaign ov a baba who has interacted wit permanent awo,if asked to exhume it will start from d legedez. tht iz to sey tht alll chefeziz ibem and lsfs,comrads and okpekeziz to quake without kataklizm.may u orl remain bembestic.
Akaival Chef Babalawo ov ilya du Hama Hawz ov Horror

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.