Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Kegites - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kegites (125499 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kegites by harbeodoun: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
harbeodoun: note dat eiye are kegites are nt d same,d origin of kegites is oau wen d temporary site was in ibadan,ibadan poly to be precise.mele mele sawo mele segbe okunkun mele segbe elemu pelu secret cult
Re: Kegites by Lennylinconlee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
To all I am karid...let us allremain kariable so...and hold tight our embleme....bcus baba eledumare will soon send his holy son to distribute holy water only to those who are very karid.....!!!
This is the voice of XYZ phylosopher ilya meleki..the barack of kariability....but born and kristian name in ilya olumo the fountain of kairability...ogun state emisiphere....remain blessed and imbibe with sense!!!
Re: Kegites by eskortee: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
please am new to De game I need a handout to follow up
Re: Kegites by supremus: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Turupepe turupepe ..., may yu ol wok and never to sumersalt XY Feda intaracting wit virgin air nasarawally, numenclala remains Emu olu ... XY fedi du savanah. Any attempted atempt is still an attempt on a Na.ked waya I hav seriously deposited. D godz grin
Re: Kegites by navigator009(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
To all okpakisis and in the shrine you all are highly carried and may ya days be long also not stumble but any attempt for to you can stumble on my grand mother okpake,kegite is a social group not cultist,doe some cult members are in there that [b][/b] is to say joke na joke,joke na olori 4alafin palace still remain xyz of eliya da shark from federal college of fisheries and marine technology Victoria island Uganda is highly carried I doff my cocastic walk and shine mayaaaaaaaa
Re: Kegites by allanphash7(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wok and stumble neva

D gods re wise

1 Like

Re: Kegites by sunshine1974(m): 4:00am On Mar 01, 2015
vichel:
Abeg my Naija people
Wat do u guys think of opening a new kegites unit in New York
i dey talk to some naija students, and they seem to like the idea.
opportunity carry u go new York and all dat came to ur head is how to open a kegite club. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kegites by lambo345(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
ooo Supreme Supreme....this is voice of lambogini oyoyo to the okpekeses, lambogini kirinkori to d okpakases...lambogini tuage tuage, dat id to say, who do any how go c any hw...i still remain like a dis ababa , xyz 2 power 6 feda bensu...Look for kegite club location in abuja for onward garation....who has d info to please telewire moi...............08038079773....the gods r wise.
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2015
bernieman:
Supremos comradoes,may u all walk and stumble not.Minas awulus,vibrating b4 ur b4 remains achiva philisopher i cannot oblongo.May ur dazis b long.I am made in ilya du poly in da year 1996 and remain a carible entity.Kegites is not a cult but a social organisation that promotes African culture.

@Wadosky,dat your friend didn't give u the ournal 'co if he do,u will then know all the kegites terms and then you can impersonate to be one.There is nothing hidden in kegites club,he did that so as to make you feel there are secrets he is hiding from you.

@ Vichel,just fire on and make an Ilya in NY.That ilya will be very very karried.Ilya du yankee is very gbesoke.U can just go by way of across da atlantic connection.May all da okpekes and okpakas in da house remain karried.I duff my coconut for you all.
Archval philosopher days metaphiriki my nwanemus still vibrating d brutal voice of xy curato awana gorilla ilya dat is to say ilya ovia in particular may we orl walk andy uba neva to minus stumble i av seriously deposited

Re: Kegites by abstarboy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Daysis methusalem to all adikwam karrid,chefesis...bendan select for unuaness,fadasis... I crave for ur karability,modasis...adora remains mykes ,sons et daughter4...unu dikwa egu,I dof. please and pleases agbalagbas remain water.vibrating within the image of those palmwine sincerity and karability.... Aminawolus awolus obafemi awolowo, inec chairman remandant dat most biancaful entity of the whole samsung galaxy tab ab starboy of ilya du uniport,datis not to vabarate.... One tym disket one tym data,lu pour du uniport in presentence. Dat most wonturistik entity wo was planted in de wilderness neparizing via nitrogen cycle with my flocks on data very brutal delispice.d wen I concor a brutal voice from ala elegwe chambers saying...... Wo shall go n wo shall I send? Out of my animalistik tendency I echorized: chim! chim!! My God my God, den I was transgenderized by those wit agenda,transformed by a transformer,transgidi in de land of ogidi,transgweched in igbo eche, and I was transgbawed by chim na agbawe agbawe from nwa-amadi to nwa-nkemmadu, from the de department of animal science to de faculty of humanity by dat most wogged chief of ilya du ovia,datis not to vabarate:late chief ebosa eboh ekosodo aka chiefo du sunshine kum chiefo du azonto to wom powersis was mikwasad,chirikwasad,tukwasad and lambosad upon viera his endo hand exo skeleton, powersis to do n to undo, powersis to mekwa and to remekwa, those same powersis that sani abacha tryezz n cudnt dy/dx apple phone from apple poison, those same powersis adam n eve tryaezz n discovered they are students of poly nekede. On dat nmemeristik delispice-d mychef mekwasad his koran on my corifery dat I was overwhelmed with those 7spirit of mmor-chineke, powersis to migrate,imbibe,cowerize,gyrate,vibrate,drumitize and powersis to songitize. Via dat brutalistik occation o, councils of ndi onnewute owuteh,councils of ikpu-nnmadus,councils of chefesis,elders,sf's,lsf's,forefadasis,metrons,patrons,okpesis and okpakasis were all in jehovahs witness,animalees were worshiping at saint luke catholic church just as councils of ummazis were with their lokozade boost,even comrado ekwensu was made in anyalebechi, after much atetetete, my chief fired!!!! For this is supreme comradium n we r unity in diversity,go were ever thou willest and shineth yur karability amongs men for them to oyokopus wat comradium is all about. To God olodumare wo made me a comrade of dis bembestik ilya uniport I have comradicaly deposited.
Re: Kegites by unitysheart(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Seun you should be a kariable entity nowally. Minawulus, you are highly welcomed at any of our activities. Iganmode Ota has a convergence already. You can marry there for a kokastic igbaladun.
Seun:
Think of it as a club of drunkards. grin Ok, that is a gross exxageration. Sorry guys!
Re: Kegites by Jaytecq(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
please, am looking for this song..... "o boy no le, o boy no le, make u wan d sako"
Re: Kegites by Arnoldwilson: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2019
All am noted to go by d wayside of juju
Re: Kegites by Arnoldwilson: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2019
All am noted to go by d wayside of juju

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.