Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Black Human Barbie Doll "Nyane Lebajoa" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Black Human Barbie Doll "Nyane Lebajoa" (2915 Views)

Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Black Human Barbie Doll "Nyane Lebajoa" by humourandstyle(f): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Meet, Nyane Lebajoa my style focus of the week. Nyane is a South African born fashion blogger and model based in London. Her personal style is very experimental and daring. She is quite a charm with her signature silver hair colour which leaves her looking like a black barbie doll.

She is a twin to an equally fashionable sister, Mpho Lebajoa. Nyane, loves wearing loud prints, fedora hats, bold colours, distressed denim and mid riff baring clothes. She is confident in her body and shows that through daring fashion choices. Let's take a look at some pictures depicting her style which made her fit for the Style Focus column. Click on the link for more
https://humourandstyle./2016/09/21/style-focus-nyane-lebajoa/

Re: A Black Human Barbie Doll "Nyane Lebajoa" by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Erm..
Re: A Black Human Barbie Doll "Nyane Lebajoa" by pinkylovely: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wow! she's an inspiration for all the brown skinned ladies out there. I know of black women who're even cuter. So black girls rock too. (I'm fair skinned though! By the way, nice blog theme. I visited the link. What's the name of the theme you're making use of?
Re: A Black Human Barbie Doll "Nyane Lebajoa" by humourandstyle(f): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
pinkylovely:
Wow! she's an inspiration for all the brown skinned ladies out there. I know of black women who're even cuter. So black girls rock too. (I'm fair skinned though! By the way, nice blog theme. I visited the link. What's the name of the theme you're making use of?

Hello, thanks for checking out my blog. I use the SELA theme. sorry for the late reply, I'm just seeing this.x
Re: A Black Human Barbie Doll "Nyane Lebajoa" by asknigeria1(f): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
I thought she lives in Germany.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Braided Hairstyles 2019: Best Beautiful Braids Ideas For Ladies / Explain The Weave Ons / How-to Tie Nigeria Gele Styles: 'face-your-husband' & 'satellite Dish' & More!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.