Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (16403 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Droipad 10 Pro II Product Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by deeway200(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2016
The lesson learnt is 'recession should not make you to be scared of releasing a product for people to buy' The money u are looking for is in the hands of people ,just create a strategy to collect it'
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by dreamworld: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:
No be by decacore proccesor. Instead of just increasing the number of cores they should use a better chip. I hope they are not puttng the same 1.3ghz MT6753 found in all Tecno and Infinix phones.
Mtk is one of the best chip in the world right now
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Youngzedd(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:
No be by decacore proccesor. Instead of just increasing the number of cores they should use a better chip. I hope they are not puttng the same 1.3ghz MT6753 found in all Tecno and Infinix phones.

NA so, they increase number of cores which is of no use to many.

Though I heard this will be X20 but people like me don't have business with MTK chipset. Hence I am concern, one of the best MTK chipset is 6752
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:

cheesy
Nope.

This one, I mean P6+ has 10 cores.
2.0Ghz
And....

X20 Helio processor.
Errmm, hope I got the name right shagrin

I am excited.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Youngzedd(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2016
dreamworld:

shocked
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2016
dreamworld:

Oh really? Enlighten me pls. That MT6753 that can dey lag for Africa.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Youngzedd:

NA s, they increase number of cores which is of no use to many.

Tecno Hater Jonzergrin

Awayugrin

Ntoiiii
They increase RAM, you say e no matter.

They increase Processors, you say e no matter.

The increase the frequency from 1.3 to 2.0, you say e no matter.

Them comot from traditional MTK chipsets, you say e no matter.

Bros, you sure say you matter to yourself so? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Nope.

This one, I mean P6+ has 10 cores.
2.0Ghz
And....

X20 Helio processor.
Errmm, hope I got the name right shagrin

I am excited.

If it it Helio X20 then good. I really don't understand why they couldn't put Helio X10 in the camon c9, they still went with 6753 that they have been using for the past 2 years.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by HtwoOw: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Icecomrade:

Man.

You don try for Tecno jare.
You deserve this Phantom 6 plus for free

Abi o
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:

Oh really? Enlighten me pls. That MT6753 that can dey lag for Africa.

He did not specify any of their models, he said MTK, aka Mediatek, is one of the best SOCs producing corporation in the world at the moment.

Samsung might have a very bad run with note 7, this does not change their market leadership position.

Capisce?wink
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Youngzedd(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Tecno Hater Jonzergrin

Awayugrin

Ntoiiii
They increase RAM, you say e no matter.

They increase Processors, you say e no matter.

The increase the frequency from 1.3 to 2.0, you say e no matter.

Them comot from traditional MTK chipsets, you say e no matter.

Bros, you sure say you matter to yourself so? cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

They should learn work from Xiaomi, LeEco, Huawei, Lenovo and Zuk. These are the big players from Chinko.

Check these guys phone and their prices, then come back lets argue.

Giving us Qualcomm chipset won't be bad, though I doubt if Qualcomm can sell to Tecno.

I don't use MTK chip phone, I am done with MTK years ago.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Youngzedd:

NA so, they increase number of cores which is of no use to many.

Though I heard this will be X20 but people like me don't have business with MTK chipset. Hence I am concern, one of the best MTK chipset is 6752

If it is X20 then its good.. but we have to wait and see. Tecno has stayed glued to MT6753 for far too long. Tecno P5 should have had Helio x10. Ok lets say they failed there, I see no reason Camon c9 couldn't helio X10.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:

If it it Helio X20 then good. I really don't understand why they couldn't put Helio X10 in the camon c9, they still went with 6753 that they have been using for the past 2 years.

Two people I know use Camon C9.
This Lag of a thing you talk of, they have never complained.

I used that C9 for a while too, no Lag. It was too fluid for a Tecno device and actually revolutionized how I view them.

It is only with Tecno that we will be nitpicking chipset.

Oga o ocheesy
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

He did not specify any of their models, he said MTK, aka Mediatek, is one of the best SOCs producing corporation in the world at the moment.

Samsung might have a very bad run with note 7, this does not change their market leadership position.

Capisce?wink

MTK are stting at the bottom of the foodchain in terms of efficiency. Below Snapdragon, Exynos, kirin and Intel atom.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Youngzedd:

grin grin grin

They should learn work from Xiaomi, LeEco, Huawei, Lenovo and Zuk. These are the big players from Chinko.

Check these guys phone and their prices, then come back lets argue.

Giving us Qualcomm chipset won't be bad, though I doubt if Qualcomm can sell to Tecno.

I don't use MTK chip phone, I am done with MTK years ago.

My dear, some people still choose to use MTK because of its workability and affordability.

As long as it serves my purpose, a chipset's brand is not my concern.

MTK had a lot of bad rap cos of substandard chipsets.

That's different now.
This X20 Helio will definitely change lots of perceptions, including mine.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Two people I know use Camon C9.
This Lag of a thing you talk of, they have never complained.

I used that C9 for a while too, no Lag. It was too fluid for a Tecno device and actually revolutionized how I view them.

It is only with Tecno that we will be nitpicking chipset.

Oga o ocheesy

You will not notice the lag unless u have used a high end flagship like galaxy s7 or Lg G5 for before using the camon c9, then u will notice the lag. Talking from experience.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:

MTK are stting at the bottom of the foodchain in terms of efficiency. Below Snapdragon, Exynos, kirin and Intel atom.

Oh well undecided

I only know snapdragon. The rest, I don't know and by that, I mean, I haven't used.

When they release the P6+ I will experience it and give my verdict.

It is not always by bottom of food chain, I hope you know.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Youngzedd(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

My dear, some people still choose to use MTK because of its workability and affordability.

As long as it serves my purpose, a chipset's brand is not my concern.

MTK had a lot of bad rap cos of substandard chipsets.

That's different now.
This X20 Helio will definitely change lots of perceptions, including mine.

Cool.

The price of this phone is what will determine if it truly worth it.
Phone with such specs shouldn't be more than 220 USD

Madam, it seems you're now a Tecno staff grin

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2016
KingGeorgey:
THE PHONE IS A BEAST!!!!... 2.1GHZ DECACORE... 21MP camera.. 4GB RAM!!.. Oh LAWD!! kiss..... NA LAPTOP?

Lmao
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:

You will not notice the lag unless u have used a high end flagship like galaxy s7 or Lg G5 for before using the camon c9, then u will notice the lag. Talking from experience.

Bros
How much is Galaxy S7?
How much is LG G5?

If Tecno starts producing like that, then they will no longer be Tecno.

I understand the need to compare, but let us be fair in our comparison.

The price of S7 is about 4 times the price of a Camon C9....

The price of a G5 is also above the charts.

The one thing Tecno needs to work on is their English arrangement. Sometimes, the kind of English these Chinese OEMs speak on their phones gives eye-ache. English might not be their official language, but they can do better.

When I talk about the goodness or badness of Tecno, I don't do so from the standpoint of a tech savvy person but from the stand point of an average user who simply wants value for his money.

As long as it delivers the value he paid for, then the aim of the manufacturer is satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Youngzedd:

Cool.

The price of this phone is what will determine if it truly worth it.
Phone with such specs shouldn't be more than 220 USD

Madam, it seems you're now a Tecno staff grin

My dear, I wish to be one.In this change economy, no money is too much.

I know someone who works in the R & D department.

We are close friends. It is only normal that I show interest in what he has a passion for.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by ayobami52(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016
The way smartphones are getting beastly with specs these days leave one to wonder what will happen in 2020. Tecno deserves a clap for this
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by onyidon22(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Youngzedd(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

My dear, I wish to be one.In this change economy, no money is too much.

I know someone who works in the R & D department.

We are close friends. It is only normal that I show interest in what he has a passion for.

Ooh free Tecno phone.

No wonder....... You na Tecno fan woman grin
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by hustla(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2016
KingGeorgey:
THE PHONE IS A BEAST!!!!... 2.1GHZ DECACORE... 21MP camera.. 4GB RAM!!.. Oh LAWD!! kiss..... NA LAPTOP?

Lmao all na wash
Good specs on paper, rubbish in real life
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by hustla(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:

Bro the lag was so annoying when I was checking someone's own, I had to drop it. Irritating something.

As you said if you haven't used a high end flagship you probably won't know. Didn't experience the lag on Samsung Galaxy S2, s3, s4 and S6 edge.

Chei I want s7 or G5 angry
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by hustla(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2016
dreamworld:

Lmao
Shoroniyen
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by FellaL: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2016
omoalajah:
The Choice of launching outside Africa is what i cant Phantom!!! TECNO leaving us here and doing "Destination Launching". Really anticipating the phone.

*Fathom bro
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Youngzedd:

Ooh free Tecno phone.

No wonder....... You na Tecno fan woman grin

One bottle of Orijin Zero for you.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2016
hustla:

Bro the lag was so annoying when I was checking someone's own, I had to drop it. Irritating something.

As you said if you haven't used a high end flagship you probably won't know. Didn't experience the lag on Samsung Galaxy S2, s3, s4 and S6 edge.

Chei I want s7 or G5 angry

Pay the money and collect it.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by lakefist(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:

You guys just hate Tecno for no reason yet they are making waves. Even if they add 10 chips u guys will still av sometin to say. Iranu ra da ra da!
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2016
lakefist:

You guys just hate Tecno for no reason yet they are making waves. Even if they add 10 chips u guys will still av sometin to say. Iranu ra da ra da!

Who is hating? When has saying the truth mean hating? I'm typing thid message from an Infinix hot s, as far as I'm concerned it is in the same category as the camon c9 (though c9 has better screen).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Launches First 5G Technology In Africa / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? / Flagship Battle: How The Galaxy Note 9 Trumps The Iphone XS Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.