Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos (54361 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Stingman: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
SE will be shocked. The only thing that'd shock Nigerians is the open lunacy of ipods
The truth has spoken!

Remember when you wished for the east to be bombed...and all we saw was Ops AWASE in parts of Lagos and Ogun state with live bomb being thrown...and resident fleeing for safety...Most of them have not returned...Your evil will consume you first, this time around..,I don;t see why it is a problem when people want to stay apart...

4 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Stingman:

...but would you have time to think that Awolowo treason...also precipitated into the civil war that claimed the 3 million...The Five majors claimed that did the coup to make him president...Have you in your entire life heard about that?
where was any proof (s) to your dull claim?. A grand conspiracy btw Balewa & Azikiwe. You've been exposed yet again lies run in your bloodstream.
kiss the truth!
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by DabuIIIT: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Buhari is watching, Kuje prison is calling
as you wish for others so it shall be unto ye

grin

6 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Unimaginable123: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
finally1:
ugly couples ugly cake.. see dere heads like GP Tank
why are u insulting the young couple?

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by DabuIIIT: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
finally1:

the ugliest post of the year..
grin

9 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Stingman:

Remember when you wished for the east to be bombed...and all we saw was Ops AWASE in parts of Lagos and Ogun state with live bomb being thrown...and resident fleeing for safety...Most of them have not returned...Your evil will consume you first, this time around..,I don;t see why it is a problem when people want to stay apart...
Have you ever heard the yoruba residents outcry about any missing/killed siblings during/after the operations
kiss the truth!
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Stingman: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
where was any proof (s) to your dull claim?. A grand conspiracy btw Balewa & Azikiwe. You've been exposed yet again lies run in your bloodstream.
kiss the truth!

..part of the lies was that Awo was in Calabar prison for a carnival, hu...? You can continue to hide your head deep in the sand...

5 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Stingman: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
Have you ever heard the yoruba residents outcry about any missing/killed siblings during/after the operations
kiss the truth!

...then wish them more bombing and military Ops....did the landlord complain of poor business as people were deserting the areas...? The issue is that Nigeria is a failed state...held together by power of the gun...but how long would that last...

4 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by attackgat: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
Answer the question you've all be shelfing: Who brought the war to his house?
Kiss the truth!

Just like I thought, you can't answer the question but you are looking for truth, hypocrite. But I will answer your own question. Nobody can bring war to themselves. The person who comes fighting is the one who brings war because if that action were not taken, there would be no war. The instigator of a war is always the person who attacks first, no matter what the dispute is. The reason it is this way is that the person who attacks first could have chosen other methods of conflict resolution such as, dialogue, discussion, concession or outright inaction. Anyone who commenses military action against another, for whatever reason, is the one who starts a war.

5 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Stingman:

..[s]part of the lies was that Awo was in Calabar prison for a carnival, hu...? You can continue to hide your head deep in the sand[/s]...
Trash. Bia.fran crudology grin grin

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Stingman: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
Trash. Bia.fran crudology grin grin

Kiss the truth!

Kiss the truth with facts...if you can... tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Justiceleague1: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:

Kanu's quest is to kill more unsuspecting Igbos unfortunately, some has been killed recently. The founder of bia.fra gave a stern warning before his departure. Stop the shenanigans! I leave you to think or rot.
kiss the truth!

timeman:
AFONA SLAVE!
Kiss the truth!
timeman:

Afonja slaves are eating cakes while dilector is dying of acute hunger in kuje. The better you knew kanu had been zombified. Worship Afonja & be free, dazall!
kiss da truth!
timeman:

kiss the truth!
timeman:

Afonja slaves are eating cakes while dilector is dying of acute hunger in kuje. The better you knew kanu had been zombified. Worship Afonja & be free, dazall!
kiss da truth!

EVERYBODY SHOULD NOTE THIS MALLAM. HE IS A PURE HAUSA, MALLAM,HE KEEPS CALLING AFONJA BUT HES NOT YORUBA. DONT BE FOOLED. HE IS THE BANNED "TIMEMANAGER". SEARCH FOR "TIMEMANAGER" AND SEE.
HIS MISSION IS TO SEPARATE IGBOS AND YORUBAS. BEWARE OF HIM. EVERYONE SHOULD REPORT HIM. He is the banned alternate account of TIMEMANAGER. (rule 19)

happy married life to the married couple. May their union be blissful..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

[s]EVERYBODY SHOULD NOTE THIS MALLAM. HE IS A PURE HAUSA, MALLAM,HE KEEPS CALLING AFONJA BUT HES NOT YORUBA. DONT BE FOOLED. HE IS THE BANNED "TIMEMANAGER". SEARCH FOR "TIMEMANAGER" AND SEE.
HIS MISSION IS TO SEPARATE IGBOS AND YORUBAS. BEWARE OF HIM. EVERYONE SHOULD REPORT HIM. He is the banned alternate account of TIMEMANAGER. (rule 19)[/s]

happy married life to the married couple. May their union be blissful..
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Justiceleague1: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:

kontagora kiss the truth...mallan
grin grin

happy married life to couple jare.

3 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by SuperBlack: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
I would like to have such in my upcoming Birthday tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
nice one!
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by CuteMorriz: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
finally1:
E PAIN AM.... grin

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by biggz82: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Buhari is watching, Kuje prison is calling

Long term prison
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
One dey suffer for prison, some dey enjoi life dey go. Such is life cheesy
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
uduak2016:
Something big will happen on Sept 23rd. IPOB will shake the world on that day while Buhari and other world leaders are in US. Nigerians will be shocked!
That's. . . the day after tomorrow? Interesting.

3 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by MadCow1: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:
Happy married life to them.. But make I no lie, the cake no fine.

The Biafran colours is EWWWWWWWW!

Ugly colors..

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by hopesuarez(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ooni:
Even though i am not Ibo but one thing i admire about this Ipob is their readiness to die for what they believe in.
....I Concor.......got an Igbo friend who says if Biafra war is to happen now DAT is traveling back to join their Biafra team he has bn protesting wit 4 the past 6yrs ....and even he dies after killing 5 Hausa people.... his a very happy guy

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by SharkTank(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
AFONA SLAVE!
Kiss the truth!

Lol. I don't know how someone can be this stupid. We are your slaves yet we have bought all your land, fu..cked your women and made you our house helps

5 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by blackpanda: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
diya
noblezone:
Round one of this fight is almost over.
Once we get our people to love our nation, then two things will happen.

Its either they let us go willingly or they let us go unwillingly.

You can never defeat a great idea.

LOL grin grin
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Hash86(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ugly cake, ugly couple, ugly people all over
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by SharkTank(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
MadCow1:

The Biafran colours is EWWWWWWWW!

Ugly colors..

Does Nigeria's fine colors mean her passport is respected outside the country? The white on Nigerian flag is blood stained

4 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by MadCow1: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:

Does Nigeria's fine colors mean her passport is respected outside the country? The white on Nigerian flag is blood stained

I was not talking about that and there is no country without a blood soaked history..

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Things fall apart and the centre cannot hold..... You guys should quit this tribalist struggle biko. Why spewing hate all over this thread

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
hopesuarez:
....I Concor.......got an Igbo friend who says if Biafra war is to happen now DAT is traveling back to join their Biafra team he has bn protesting wit 4 the past 6yrs ....and even he dies after killing 5 Hausa people.... his a very happy guy

What about if he die without killing a single Hausa person?

I am just asking ni ooooo!!!!
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by SharkTank(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
MadCow1:

I was not talking about that and there is no country without a blood soaked history..

Colors in flags have significance. Each color and symbol on a flag has a meaning

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by jrusky(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Absolute cute but very very irrelevant I just see it as a trend thing and make no sense. You may say whatever damn it all I'm from that region but I still don't buy the idea and I wont buy it till we erase hate from our blood.

I repeat its absolutely cute but make no sense its just a trend thing that is it.

A divided body claiming to be united.

People that see other people as nobody yet claimed they are the best.

People who love beating chest but ends up as toothless barking dogs.

I mean my own people. I never know or see where one frustrated failure European jobless thing called Kanu will come and be telling me to follow him even Ojukwu I refuse to follow talkless of Kanu. The Kanu I know is a legeng footballer my guy, so proud of him and not misguided and untrained boloks who called him Biafra leader please who even gave him that title "Biara Leader" in the first place

I just dislike this Kanu with passion the very day I listened to his video silly rants on Youtube it was so disgusting a serious treason and felony crime and he deserve where he is right now because even in America you can not utter such horrible words and FBI will not clamp you down or seek a way of terminating you.

I have pour salt in their wounds now they will fire back as usual "Chest Beaters, egocentric, selfish, hater, no sense rants" guys just watch they will begin called Amadioha now and be calling thunder firer simply because they are allergy to truth all they want they want everybody to follow their hate idea blindly to proof good citizen or good kinsmen.

Mr man enjoy your wedding congratulation God bless your union but apply common sense in all your deeds in life and you will get your dream come to pass not by noise making and chest beating biko. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Araoluwa005(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:
Happy married life to them.. But make I no lie, the cake no fine.
the cake be like masquerade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.