Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos (54362 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by MadCow1: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:

Colors in flags have significance. Each color and symbol on a flag has a meaning

Yeah, I know.. But couldn't we come up with more interesting colors still with meaningful significance? For one, the Flag colors are dull and is a bit too busy.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by ibrokola(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ooni:
Even though i am not Ibo but one thing i admire about this Ipob is their readiness to die for what they believe in.
It's obvious that you've never met a man truly ready to die for his Cause!

3 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Teespice(f): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
noblezone:
Round one of this fight is almost over. Once we get our people to love our nation, then two things will happen.
Its either they let us go willingly or they let us go unwillingly.
You can never defeat a great idea.
pray tell me what this great idea is.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:

Lol. I don't know how someone can be this stupid. We are your slaves yet we have bought all your land, fu..cked your women and made you our house helps
The same way you bought our lands pre civil war & came back as land owners, recount how rivers treated you as outlaws over your properties. pray history does not repeat itself. And your . ladies in SW, have you been told who dey knack dem?, not forgetting the North, the strong thing wey dem dey do them una go pity them.
kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by kings09(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ooni:
Even though i am not Ibo but one thing i admire about this Ipob is their readiness to die for what they believe in.
The truth is if buhari can give all regions n equal sense of belonging, no1 wld dream dividing d country. But d old man is lackin wisdom dat shld hv naturally accompanied his age. He doesn't want to be a father of Nigerians but only northern Nigeria and u expect other suppressed to do wat?

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by SharkTank(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
The same way you bought our lands pre civil war & came back as land owners, recount how rivers treated you as outlaws over your properties. pray history does not repeat itself. And your . ladies in SW, have you been told who dey knack dem?, not forgetting the North, the strong thing wey dem dey do them una go pity them.
kiss the truth!

Lmao. Igbo own Lagos. Your Hausa Masters own the rest of sw. You guys are 2nd class citizens even in your own homes. Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by goldedprince: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Internet touts
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Xtopher123(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
finally1:
ugly couples ugly cake.. see dere heads like GP Tank

Zombie Spotted

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by GMbuharii: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:

Lol. I don't know how someone can be this stupid. We are your slaves yet we have bought all your land, fu..cked your women and made you our house helps

that dude is not yoruba,hes hausa.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by farous(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
one thing i dont understand for this Biafra matter is WHY IS IT THAT IGBOS SAY THEY WANT TO PULL OUT AND BE ON THEIR OWN AND OTHER NIGERIANS REFUSE TO GRANT THEM DOING SO.Please can somebody explain to me the reason other Nigerians are forcefully refused to allow them go.I thought if somebody say he or she dont want to be part of you anymore,such person will be allowed to go.

3 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by nothernstar: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Passion and love. Though I no be ibo but I love their love and passion they have for that name Biafra. I bet you, passion can move mountain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by donodion(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
The agitation for Biafra shall come to pass..so long they remain resolute and unflinching.
Nigeria is only buying time and i wish Biafrans all the best eventually when it becomes comfirmed.

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by tsmat(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
uduak2016:
Something big will happen on Sept 23rd. IPOB will shake the world on that day while Buhari and other world leaders are in US. Nigerians will be shocked!

THE CHEST BEATERS ARE HERE AGAIN OOO.....I SWEAR THE ONLY THING THEY ARE CAPABLE OF DOING IS CAPITAL NOTHING....MTCHEWWW
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
if all dis color ar biafran color it means de at color wasters. de must b a waster den
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by prince985(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
naw those useless wailers don come rant? but in d end of d day all they will do is talk because all they have is mouth..how many Nigerian couples costumized their cake with green wyt green? I don't want to say much sha...sept 23 is coming
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by prince985(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
collabo4me:
if all dis color ar biafran color it means de at color wasters. de must b a waster den
ur comment make sense die..NYC one grin
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Angelb4: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why is the Biafra logo looking like Shell logo here?
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by amuokuko: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:
Happy married life to them.. But make I no lie, the cake no fine.

But if them give you, u go chop enta toilet go sh1t sugar...
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by prince985(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
farous:
one thing i dont understand for this Biafra matter is WHY IS IT THAT IGBOS SAY THEY WANT TO PULL OUT AND BE ON THEIR OWN AND OTHER NIGERIANS REFUSE TO GRANT THEM DOING SO.Please can somebody explain to me the reason other Nigerians are forcefully refused to allow them go.I thought if somebody say he or she dont want to be part of you anymore,such person will be allowed to go.
my broda I swear to God I don't understand...to d extent they killed and and starved to death 3million Biafrans during d war...d bug question naw is: Is it reasonable to do that kind of thing to people, just because u don't want dem to leave u?..dey are all liars..dey want OIL simple and short
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Ddy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Buhari is watching, Kuje prison is calling

U are wailing and dreaming also.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Arabella09(f): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Horrible
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Arabella09(f): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Horrible
Horrible
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by legendarystar: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
uduak2016:
Something big will happen on Sept 23rd. IPOB will shake the world on that day while Buhari and other world leaders are in US. Nigerians will be shocked!

please notify me in case I don't notice anything on 23rd Sept
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ooni:
for where?
na e Mr Kanu abi na Kalu sef......anywan...that their IPOP boss still dey for Jail??
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:
bad belle e no concern u
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by gbishman: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
That has nothing to do with BIAFRA, he simply loves hero beer and decided to showcase his talent.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by ashala(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chai chai chai umu chukwu Okike Abiama
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Ngozi123(f): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
kropotkin2:
Probably not but he has incited others to do the killing for him. Only God knows what he might have caused had we not locked him up

I keep seeing people say this but where exactly is the proof that he sanctioned the killing of innocent Nigerians? The only thing remotely violent that I've seen this man say is that IPOB members should arm themselves for self defence. Some of the man's language is a bit too untasteful for my liking but he's not said anything worse than Buhari has in the past. Please provide legitimate evidence for your accusations.

*Please don't tell me that your evidence is that fake Facebook post*
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by omnisali: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
 22:54 -  0 Comments
NNAMDI KANU: GOD'S GIFT OF THE MILLENNIUM TO AFRICA
By Onyebuchi Eze (Nnamdi Kanu Disciple)
For Family Writers
There is one man whose name evokes joy and jubilation in the hearts of good people all over the universe. The name of this man is also like a thunder-bolt, a tsunami and the reason for heart failure to the kingdom of darkness of this world head quartered in Aso Rock - the Nigeria's seat of power. This man has not earned his reputation and the admiration of the people all over the world through political power, or bureaucratic placement, nor is his popularity with the people gained through any form of brutal force, military overthrow of any govt or through the activities of paid-praise-singers.
Prophet Nnamdi Kanu The Great, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is that great African, although with British citizenship. Born some 49 years ago, into the family of HRM. Eze Isreal Okwu-Kanu, the present King of Afara-ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia Biafra, West Africa.
Humane, honest, kind-hearted, benevolent, hardworking, an articulate planner, a man of peace, a philanthropist, and God fearing ,those who know Nnamdi Kanu may not know him by huge financial investments and swelling bank accounts especially through money stolen from political office. They may not know him by much accumulation of financial assets and landed properties especially the ones looted from government treasury while poor masses suffer hunger and poverty under his watch.
Nnamdi Kanu is a man who believes in investing in people rather than investing in properties and financial asset building. Not known as a financial heavy weight or a man of financial opulence, or great investor yet, He is a man who is wealthier than the rich, and more opulent than the men with huge financial investment and swelling bank accounts.
Nnamdi Kanu is a man who believes in making destiny-changing investments and impact in the lives of other men and has built great humanitarian bridges that have crossed many over from grass to grace, ignorance to intelligence, stupidity to cleverness, mental slavery to intellectual freedom, legal gullible to judicial interpreters, from people who hardly read to great articles writers. A visit to facebook posts & comments of Biafran youths will convince you. His benevolent lifestyle is evident when he built Radio Biafra/Biafra TV which he has used to preach the gospel of freedom and emancipation to all Africans who had being mentally subjected into slavery by western world.
Even in Kuje prison, the iron bars did not remove his philanthropic lifestyle from him when he chose to single-handedly used his hard earned resources to organize a football competition for his fellow inmates whereas Nigerian corrupt politicians in same Kuje prison are even grudgingly using the millions of Naira they looted from govt office to hire corrupt SANs to secure their bail or defend them in their cases, Muhammadu Buhari is one of them on his certificate case saga.
Nnamdi Kanu is one great African, who has from time to time, preferred to make men rather than making money. His predecessor in Biafra issues, Ralph Uwazurike had made money and left. He is a peculiar African who prefers moral investments rather than huge financial investments. No wonder He vehemently and bluntly refused to compromise even when heaven & earth was promised to him by Nigeria government to denounce Biafra, which the corrupt government later began to waste the money with MEND, Vanguard, TRIPOB and RE-IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu is the GIFT of the millennium to Biafrans, Africa and the world at large. He is a genius and the likes of him pass just once in a millennium. He has not made money, but He has made men and touched the lives of millions of people across the world positively as a philanthropist, a man of godly character, and a source of moral inspiration. Friday September 23 will vindicate me in millions of people he has touched all over the universe. I can see Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje prison saying "after my struggle of restoration of Biafra, no other part of Africa which wishes to secede will be kept under political slavery any more". O ye Africans, why not stand in solidarity with this great God given gift you as he goes to court come this Friday, September 23?
Finally, his firm belief in moral rectitude, selfless service to humanity, hard work, honesty, patience, humility, as well as strong & in depth godliness has motivated Biafran youths as they are ready to die for Biafra. All Africans and black race all over the world must join Biafrans as they protest in virtually all countries in the world come friday September 23, for the release of this God given gift by Nigeria government.
Make no mistake about it, all Biafrans & our supporters should stay at home in Biafraland & Nigeria.
#23September2016WorldWideProtest!
COME ONE! COME ALL!!
Mazi Onyebuchi Eze (Nnamdi Kanu Disciple)
NNAMDI KANU: GOD'S GIFT OF THE
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by RexEmmyGee: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:
who ask you eh.
you don wash mama plate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.