Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Post Amnesty Shooting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Amnesty Shooting (627 Views)

Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos / Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Amnesty Shooting by tokunegiye(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SAID THE BOYS HAVE DROP THEIR GUNS BUT THIS MORNING AS EAIRLY AS 8:00AM SHOOTING STARTED IN THE BUNDU AREA OF PORT HARCOURT BETWEEN THE ARMY AN RESIDENTS OF THE AREA WHO ARE WILLING TO ANYTHING TO STOP THE STATE GOVERNMENT FROM DEMOLISHING THE COMMUNITY. I TELL RIGTH NOW MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE TRAPPED IN THEIR HOUSES THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO CALL HAVE CALLED ME TO GIVE STITUATION REPORT.

MOST THE GOVERNMET KILL THOSE SHE IS TO GOVERN IN THE NAME OF DEVELOPMENT SOME BODY HELP.

(1) (Reply)

9 Days To Fifa U-17 W/cup: Financial Crisis Hits Loc - Owes Contractors N2bn / Nairaland Made A Reference Page / Yar’adua Summons Elechi Over Alleged Jihad Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.