Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) (7063 Views)

Thief Grabbed By His Underwear After Being Caught During An Operation. Photos / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) / How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Omo this girl bad gann o see as she tear the man thing like say na goat dem dey butcher .
Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2016
obontami2:
as If you don't enjoy it

Rubbish angry
I dont angry sad
B.ull shit! angry
Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by obontami: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
MissHatey:
I dont angry sad B.ull shit! angry
first class mumu tongue
Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
obontami:
first class mumu tongue
will you keeeepkwayet angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by obontami: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
HateU2:
will you keeeepkwayet angry
NO angry
Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
obontami:
NO angry
f.cuk you

1 Like

Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by obontami: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
HateU2:
f.cuk you
I mean I 'll fccck you abi ?? cheesy
Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
obontami:
I mean I 'll fccck you abi ?? cheesy
in your dream undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by obontami: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
HateU2:
in your dream undecided
ode angry
Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
obontami:
ode angry
mumu angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by obontami2: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2016
MissHatey:
I dont angry sad B.ull shit! angry
angry
Re: Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2016
some men are animal some women are devils... now he will remain without penis for the rest of his life and the woman will be behind bar for quarter of her remaining life... serve both of them right

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Official Stole ₦10.9 Billion From Recovered NIA Funds - EFCC / Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) / My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.