Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) (7021 Views)

Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by AnonPoet: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2022
#JusticeForBamise VIDEO (EXCLUSIVE): Andrew Nice, the BRT driver in his 1st stmt confessed to having unlawful canal knowledge of the deceased.

Recall Bamishe's VN mentioned the driver likes her.

After his atrocities, he went into hiding & was arrested tru Credible Intelligence https:///Ar6O27ZPbQ

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1500960938677399552?t=1T2ocNfxy3HZyv4mqbJhfQ&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UAfQldDpAY

2 Shares

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Mynd44: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Seen this video but I don't see where he said he had canal knowledge of her.

Seems both statements are related. She screamed for help, she was kidnapped in his bus and he ran away.

12 Likes

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by phenase(m): 12:43am On Mar 08, 2022
FAUKINATOR cool
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by ayindejimmy(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2022
They should stop allowing suspects confess on tv b4 taking them to court

8 Likes

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by 9jaBloke: 6:18am On Mar 08, 2022
Omo if I see this guy for street I go rush am blow

4 Likes

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2022
ayindejimmy:
They should stop allowing suspects confess on tv b4 taking them to court

It's like you don't knw Nigeria lawyers.

Once he has access to one, the narrative will change totally. Just watch as it goes. But with this, the evidence will be more glaring and can still be used against him.

He is not under duress to say all these from the video. He has said 2 different versions confessions since arrest now.

He is a big criminal and am sure he is not working alone. 2 of them were arrested, but because he is the main culprit, so much attention on him. I guess they took turn on the innocent girl while exchanging driving with another rapist or probably when the lady screaming too much after tearing her undies, then they pushed her away on high speed.

Rape, and push out of the bus cartels.
And for those who always abuse faster especially ladies found naked by roadsides, calling them olosho, or harlot that followed yahoo yahoo boys, this should caution you and the way your brain functions; that not all cases are like that.

Some are just unfortunate and innocent that found themselves wrong place and couldn't make it out alive. Its so saddening. May the rest like that be caught. lalasticlala, mynd44

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2022
It's obvious he and his cohorts has been engaging in this criminal activity for so long seeing him give two conflicting statements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by alpharoyalty: 7:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Nigerians are too judgemental and sentimental.
From what I see so far, both the driver and the girl were taken hostage at gun point.
You guys should leave the driver alone and allow the police conduct their investigation.
I pray the perpetrators are caught and brought to justice so a repeat can be prevented.
Modified
The driver deserve jungle justice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by yetunsbay(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2022
alpharoyalty:
From what I see, both the driver and the girl were taken hostage at gun point.
You guys should leave the driver alone and allow the police conduct their investigation.
I pray the perpetrators are caught and brought to justice so a repeat can be prevented.
Oga, no dey yawn nonsense.
So driver too was taken hostage ? Yet no record of reports about the incidence by him ...pls no angry person

Jungle justice is well suited for this kind callous individuals.....even person like you sef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Thesaint141(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2022
[[s]quote author=alpharoyalty post=110844572][s]Nigerians are too judgemental and sentimental.
I pray the perpetrators are caught and brought to justice so a repeat can be prevented.[[/s]/quote]
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by OKOATA(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Is either you are daft, dull or a mumu+ so driver was also held hostage but he couldn't make a report on what happened and went home like nothing happened, better don't say this in public or you might be seen as one and be lynched that's if you aren't even a rapist, ritualist to begin with.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Tmex(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2022
alpharoyalty:

The said victim according to reporrs was the first passanger in the bus and the inner light were never switched on as she complained of darkness to her friend, she has being frightened even before the 3 co killers joined the bus.

1 Like

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by mainkendo: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2022
cry
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by NoToPile: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2022
One should pray never to have anything to do with the Nigerian police oo.

They should let him say what he is saying and not preempt anything na.

Shuu collect his statement shikena.

Na wa ooo.

Besides this heading is wrong.
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Mystic969: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2022
I don't understand what's going on here....what is he saying again.
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by juman(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2022
BRT is not safe.
Really?
Unfortunate.
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2022
For those of you with hearing problems who couldn't make sense of the video, here's the meat of it....

According to the driver, the victim forced herself out from the back of the bus (after the driver raped her).

And the driver said he was afraid too, because of the "dirty act I have done" (rape), "how stupid I am" (to have raped her), so he left her there in the dark and zoomed off. At this point the police interrogators interjected and said that he was not telling the truth.
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2022
alpharoyalty:
And as a driver he did not report

1 Like

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by badboyTee(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2022
alpharoyalty:
how did you sleep yesternight? Hope you didn't use your side to sleep?

1 Like

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by alpharoyalty: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2022
yetunsbay:
Oga, no dey yawn nonsense.
So driver too was taken hostage ? Yet no record of reports about the incidence by him ...pls no angry person

Jungle justice is well suited for this kind callous individuals.....even person like you sef

That's why I said you should allow the police investigate and prove his culpability.
No need being sentimental. A lot of innocent souls have been lost to jungle justice.
If he is found culpable, he should face the full weight of the law...... including jungle justice
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Couldn't pick a head or tail from this recorded video. Is this the same man that was interviewed by TVC as the driver ?

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Moeman: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
oga your fate is sealed
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by muheeb01(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Stupid rapist....
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by doctokwus: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Daft,dafter,daftest.
The most senseless post on nland this year.

1 Like

Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please don't waste your data... No where he agreed to the allegation of this fake topic
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by OnyeObodo: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Mynd44:
Seen this video but I don't see where he said he had canal knowledge of her.

Seems both statements are related. She screamed for help, she was kidnapped in his bus and he ran away.

Stop trying to sound politically correct to appear woke which you are not.

I can see through your subtle defence of this criminal. I say a big shame on you without remorse.

If this is your female relative or your family member, will you say same stuppid thing you just said?

You clearly heard him say because of the dirty act he has done. Which dirty act is that?

You also saw a naked dead body on the road.

Now let me ask you. Why didn't you bother to ask why the man did not report the incidence at the terminal? Why did he not make a police report? Thats assuming the girl truly kidnapped at gun point.

Did you even watch the video where the light in the BRT was switched off at night. Coincidence?

So the driver didn't pick any other passenger at designated bus stops. But the 3 passengers he just happened to pick where kidnappers? How convenient!

You should be more smart than this.
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by Mynd44: 3:49am On Mar 09, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Stop trying to sound politically correct to appear woke which you are not.

1. I can see through your subtle defence of this criminal. I say a big shame on you without remorse.

2. If this is your female relative or your family member, will you say same stuppid thing you just said?

3. You clearly heard him say because of the dirty act he has done. Which dirty act is that?

4. You also saw a naked dead body on the road.

5. Now let me ask you. Why didn't you bother to ask why the man did not report the incidence at the terminal? Why did he not make a police report? Thats assuming the girl truly kidnapped at gun point.

Did you even watch the video where the light in the BRT was switched off at night. Coincidence?

So the driver didn't pick any other passenger at designated bus stops. But the 3 passengers he just happened to pick where kidnappers? How convenient!

You should be more smart than this.

1. Defending him will be me saying he is innocent which is a position I do not hold as several of his actions are uncomforting and does not add up to common sense

2. The insult does not help you make sense, keep to the issues

3. A dirty act can be that he raped her or that he left her behind or that he planned for her to be kidnapped. It is all there and he should answer for these

4. A naked body on the road. Are you saying she died due to rape or ritualists

5. These are important issues, him continuining to live his life like nothing happened shows complacency and needs to be looked into.

Now that being said, there is still no direct correlation between the caption of the video and the videos itself. Perhaps he said it earlier and whoever made has not released it yet.

Now note rule 2.
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by OnyeObodo: 4:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Mynd44:

1. Defending him will be me saying he is innocent which is a position I do not hold as several of his actions are uncomforting and does not add up to common sense

2. The insult does not help you make sense, keep to the issues

3. A dirty act can be that he raped her or that he left her behind or that he planned for her to be kidnapped. It is all there and he should answer for these

4. A naked body on the road. Are you saying she died due to rape or ritualists

5. These are important issues, him continuining to live his life like nothing happened shows complacency and needs to be looked into.

Now that being said, there is still no direct correlation between the caption of the video and the videos itself. Perhaps he said it earlier and whoever made has not released it yet.

Now note rule 2.

In your first statement, you acknowledged that both statements of the driver are related which they are not. This is why am very angry with you.

For instance in the second video, there was no place he admitted to admitted to a dirty act at all. Infact he became more bold in the second video because his handlers have trained him on what to say. We demand to know what that dirty act is by the way since the lady was naked.

Please check the body languages of the man in the first and second video. It says a whole lot. In the first video, you see a defeated criminal while in the second one... You see a more emboldened criminal.

Why I am against the total condemnation of this man outrightly is because of the warped justice system of Nigeria. Whether guilty or not, this man shouod be condemned to death. Not reporting the so called kidnap (which we know is a lie), switching off the lights of the bus, running away till being captured all point to the fact that he is complicit one way or the other.

But I want to ask you a few questions.

Just few questions.

1) What happend to the killer of Iniubong Umoren the job seeker

2) What happened to Chidimma the Ataga killer

3) What happened to Evans the kidnapper

4) What happened to the killers of adegoke the masters student?

5) What happened to Abba Kyari after being indicted with hush puppi? They told us he was relieved of his duties. How come he was dealing drugs? Why is there no mugshot of him yet? Like they do other drug dealers even when they are not convicted yet?

6) If Bamise didn't record the voice notes and videos, do you think this case would not have been swept under the carpet just like the others?

Please before you answer this questions, REPLACE ALL THE VICTIMS OF THE ABOVE CASES WITH MAYBE SOMEONE RELATED TO YOU BY BLOOD.

Then react accordingly. God is watching. Please react.
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by WibusJaga: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2022

I can see why jungle justice is still prevalent in our society. Many are quick to jump into conclusions.
There is simply no PROOF from the video that he had carnal knowledge of the girl.
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by TheWolfen(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Mr Nice wey no nice
Re: Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession) by ERockson: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2022
This Driver looks like criminal already from this picture. To hell with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects / NNPCL Deal: Repaying $3.3bn Loan With $12bn Crude Oil By FG Is Puzzling! - Atiku / Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.