Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) (23464 Views)

Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Close Ranks, As Makarfi And Sheriff End Feud / Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by ceeethru(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
The zombies be like, the opposition must die... God strong pass una. Even he bubu the long john nor reach...

1 Like

Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by Realist2: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmm, how would Justice Okon Abang makes his money now ?.
He was earning pay per judgment on PDP matter......

1 Like

Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by Teflon5(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fear signature
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
At the end of it all, Ali modi sheriff still remains the party chairman... Anybody with inner eyes will even deduce that from their memorandum. And Ali modu being the party chairman will bring abt total wipe out of PDP. I can bet my life wit that.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by freedom96: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Nomatter what APC will do for Nigeria, i wil never support them with Northerner as the president.
I'm sorry for u.
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by ceeethru(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
All na wash. No peace deal will be signed with red ink. Red stands for blood. This simply means the war continue.
Don't forget inside your family they are oppositions. He like make he be wash as you claim, PDP must stand again.
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by somez(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
But i know a hospital where they do brain transplant.
madridguy:
All na wash. No peace deal will be signed with red ink. Red stands for blood. This simply means the war continue.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
I thought PDP supporters said Ali Modu Sheriff is APC agent who is being used to disrupt their party grin The other day, FFK said Ali Modu Sheriff was "of the devil". Is he now of the angel? I wonder how the likes of FFK will be able to sit in a reconciliatory meeting with Sheriff.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by Shiifi(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
etenyong:
What will be the fate of Wike and Fahoshe now? Are they part of this new allegiance? These northeners have decided to dumb them and move on. Anyway its a lesson to them and others.
GUY I C YOU DEY WOULD LEARN POLITIC NO B HOW DEM TAKE AM
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by jaey(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Badtman:
Dead party, am waiting for the Finale Burial cuz Aso ebi is ready

NB : don't quote me expect you come with ridicule Bulletproof

I don quote you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
The relationship between Makarfi and Sheriff is now cordial indeed. Just like WATER and OIL.... grin
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by hotdi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
That Modu Sheriff's signature was appended in annoyance, take a close look grin
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Confirm.

omojoshy:
The relationship between Makarfi and Sheriff is now cordial indeed. Just like WATER and OIL.... grin
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
PDP IS PAFUKA IN BABA FELA VOICE.

ceeethru:
Don't forget inside your family they are oppositions. He like make he be wash as you claim, PDP must stand again.
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by Badtman(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
jaey:

I don quote you grin grin
grin grin
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by beamzy08(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
see signature like magnetic wave length....pfff!
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by VictorRomanov: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pdp need serious rebranding. See their letterhead like plumber's own for mile 3 market.
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by Torukwein(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=ekhai post=49555795] THANKS. THIS IPOB MEMBERS DON'T THINK BEFORE WRITING. WHAT DID THEY BENEFITTED FROM THE PDP THEY SUPPORTED FROM 1999.

What did those Misguided IPOB Yoots know[sup][/sup] grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by MasterofdRolls1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
lastmessenger:
Who pdp help?

They helped you put food on your table for 16 years without recession and incessant harassment.
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
your head dey there. You get am
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by SharkTank(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Badtman:
Dead party, am waiting for the Finale Burial cuz Aso ebi is ready

NB : don't quote me expect you come with ridicule Bulletproof

Except or expect. Illiterate
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by SharkTank(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
ekhai:
THANKS. THIS IPOB MEMBERS DON'T THINK BEFORE WRITING. WHAT DID THEY BENEFITTED FROM THE PDP THEY SUPPORTED FROM 1999.

Fool. Southerners have ruled on PDP platform since 1999. The ungrateful, cone headed, gorilla looking obj got 8 of those 16 years. Whatever ill PDP supposedly caused Nigeria, an Afonja caused it
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by DaPuncline: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
abokibuhari:
PDP shall be great again !!!
What about biafra or death ?
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by lonelydora: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Which kind signature is this?
Re: Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) by Badtman(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2016
SharkTank:

Except or expect. Illiterate
illiterate like ur Paale abi, Mr Corrector don't you have ur own mistake #Memunat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike / PDP Reps Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Corruption, Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.