Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary (16601 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election / Edo 2016: INEC Says Won’t Accept Makarfi, Sheriff’s Candidates Except / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by blesedassurance: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
PDP was accused of high handedness and impunity. So what have we seen in the APCs ondo primary.

My greatest annoyance is that we dont have honest leaders as a nation

4 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by Bujumbura(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
simplycarro:
Seun
This is one of the reason that Madam Oby called your site a dumpsite.
Whoever took this to the front page without any iota of sense of caution does not mean for your site.
You spend the productive part of your life daily and you call it a dump site?

A site that has touched a lot of life positively is called a dump site?

A site that employs your fellow Nigerian is what you call a dump site

A site that awakens political consciousness in the youths is what you blabber as a dump site?

I think you need to take out time from staring so much at your phone screen because its affecting your brain

Cc Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by Chukazu: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chambabe:
Akeredolu should just forget his ambition the moment Oke dumps APC for another party. Olusola Oke is the only candidate that can definitely beat Mimiko's stooge, regardless of the party platform he contests under. undecided

and your Oke couldn't even win mere primaries?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by zeusdgrt(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Eyah so dt man for APC don die..Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by simplycarro: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bujumbura:
You spend the productive part of your life daily and you call it a dump site?

A site that has touched a lot of life positively is called a dump site?

A site that employs your fellow Nigerian is what you call a dump site

A site that awakens political consciousness in the youths is what you blabber as a dump site?

I think you need to take out time from staring so much at your phone screen because its affecting your brain

Cc Seun

The guy you are trying hard to patronize don't really care about you with your endless change of monikers.
You are part of the problem of this site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by Bujumbura(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
simplycarro:

The guy you are trying hard to patronize don't really care about you with your endless change of monikers.
You are part of the problem of this site.
You spend your life here and you think you are alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by Chambabe: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chukazu:

and your Oke couldn't even win mere primaries?

If the Primaries were free and fair (not rigged) he CERTAINLY would have won; and he still came third. 30 Political Parties will be participating in this upcoming election and any of them could be a front for Tinubu, Oke, or any other person. They all have till October to replace a party's candidate before forwarding it to INEC. Oke came second during the 2012 Governorship election (even with limited funds) while Akeredolu came a distant third in spite of being well-financed. So yes, he can practically destroy Akeredolu's ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by jayzblogng: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari loyalists don strike back tifnubu think say na only am sabi politricks grin grin grin

IsThisChange:
News coming the INEC State REC, Mr. AGBAJE is that INEC is rulling out he possibilities of conducting any fresh election for any political party.

The REC in his Statement states that holding of primary ends since Monday with September.

Mr AGBAJE stated that election is with a process and that APC is expected to have submitted the name of Mr Akereeolu the winner I the dispute primary, even If they will have to change him later.

As it stand to INEC Mr Rotimi Akeredolu is the party candidate pending the official submittion of his name, since they monitor the said primary.

Source.
Orange 94.5 FM Akure.

Nairalanders what do we have to say about this.......

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by Omonigeriarere: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
[s]
abokibuhari:
power belongs to PDP and its people after God...
[/s]

As fake as GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by anigbajumo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chambabe:
Akeredolu should just forget his ambition the moment Oke dumps APC for another party. Olusola Oke is the only candidate that can definitely beat Mimiko's stooge, regardless of the party platform he contests under. undecided

Lol,he lost against the same mimiko in 2012 under PDP which was even the ruling party then.He can never be APC flag barer coz he is not a core progressive.OKE can never Never Never.......

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by Rhotiz: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Damn op orange fm is a pdp station
I listened to d news my self inec never ruled anything out
Framed up sheet story undecided
Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by AshiwajuFoward: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rhotiz:

Lol. That seems to be the wish of PDP. They know that with Aketi on the APC ticket, Mimiko boy's election will be as good as a done deal. But I think they might be correct about INEC not allowing another primary though. But let's wait till INEC makes it official.
Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by IsThisChange: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rhotiz:

Framed up you say.
So if it's the nation that is doing second reporting or Adaba FM it will not be framed up.

I put it to you, why was the panel report lingered
What is preventing the implimentation of the recommendation

Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by IsThisChange: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. That seems to be the wish of PDP. They know that with Aketi on the APC ticket, Mimiko's boy's election will be as good as a done deal. But I think they might be correct about INEC not allowing another primary though. But let's wait till INEC makes it official.

It is not eveything you turn to APC VS PDP

Let APC solve her internal rangling . Remember same scenero happen in 2012which have mimiko upper hand.
Same thing is about to happen if care is not taken.
Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by Emassive(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
PDP and APC are ( I stretch both my middle fingers in parallel Zuma J Format... None of those parties are better but I will rather still go with PDP over the lieing thieves in APC
abokibuhari:
power belongs to PDP and its people after God...

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by Ratello: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Saintbonnie:
APC has just lost this election. Except they put their house in order
Which house? You mean their brooms in order right undecided
Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by stfadaanthony(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
d news is not true and can not be true.APC already submited a name so as to bit d deadline...Orange Fm is a PDP propagada radio in Ondo State...Also,party still has till Oct 19 to submit or replace name if any cqndidate...INEC is a nutral body,don't drag Abaje into dis...
Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by Bluesearoll(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2016
I will keep on saying it, here in ondo state.... The only candidate capable of defeating eyitayo is oke... Everything stands on permutations........but if oke decamp to AA victory belongs to pdp... Quote me after the general election
Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by IsThisChange: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2016
stfadaanthony:
d news is not true and can not be true.APC already submited a name so as to bit d deadline...Orange Fm is a PDP propagada radio in Ondo State...Also,party still has till Oct 19 to submit or replace name if any cqndidate...INEC is a nutral body,don't drag Abaje into dis...

You are very funny.
What did INEC State REC say,

Didn't you hear him saying only 30 party had submitted candidates lost, and that APC are yet to do same.

It's better APC act fast. That should be your concern and leave Orange FM out of this.
Re: Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary by AshiwajuFoward: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2016
IsThisChange:

You are very funny.
What did INEC State REC say,

Didn't you hear him saying only 30 party had submitted candidates lost, and that APC are yet to do same.

It's better APC act fast. That should be your concern and leave Orange FM out of this.

Omo, either way you want to look at it, APC is fvcked in this upcoming election. Too many contending interests with big egos that can't be pacified. The party leadership made a grave mistake of not properly managing the problem of so many candidates vying for the ticket within the party to begin with. There are certainly fifth-columnists within the state chapter of the party, acting a script to the letter. IMO, it's too late for the party to coalesce. This should serve as a lesson for the future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: No Date Yet To Re-open Land Borders / Obasanjo: Borrowing For Recurrent Expenditure Is Foolish / Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.