Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Where can I get custom made wristbands? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where can I get custom made wristbands? (2721 Views)

Advantages Of Tyvek Wristbands To Your Events. / The Festive Season Is Here Again, Get Your Christmas And 2012 Themed Wristbands. / Custom Made/ Branded Polo And T-shirts Or Silicon Wristbands. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I get custom made wristbands? by tricky: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hey guys,pls i'm in dire need of one who can produce wrist-bands to specifications.pls any one that has any assistance to this effect,should pls reach me on 08051681914.07066769414.if you are in portharcourt,the better for me.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Chiaka(f): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
Good you are in PH, you sure find people who are into it in Aba. Visit Aba!!!!
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
Wrist band like which one, show some pix, and i am sure it can be done in China, however, quantity matters too.
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Chiaka(f): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
Whats china! when Aba guys here in Nigeria do it equally cheap.
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Fhemmmy: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2009
Chiaka:

Whats china! when Aba guys here in Nigeria do it equally cheap.

I will like to see one that they have done, i guess i dont know too much about what they can do in Aba, and i will do my best to visit the hood on my next visit to Nija.
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Chalyoti: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2009
I can do it for you.All i need is the specification of what you need, it is not made in Nigeria though, but you can get it faster than the one that's made in Aba.
Give me the whole info and the quantity u need.You should know that the price varies with the quantity.

You can reach me here:

charles@frontwaveltd.com

best wishes
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by kwaze(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
do i meet your specification call 07025083908

Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Chalyoti: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
Yes,I know the type of wrist band you want.What I'm asking is what do u want to customize it with - your name, logo or something.If it is your name or logo, send it to my email ad along with the quantity you want,then we can start bargaining.We need to talk outside this forum.
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
Those are nice wrist bands
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by tricky: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
Chalyoti:

I can do it for you.All i need is the specification of what you need, it is not made in Nigeria though, but you can get it faster than the one that's made in Aba.
Give me the whole info and the quantity u need.You should know that the price varies with the quantity.
where are u and how do u operate?i'll need abt a 10000 peices of it. but it must be up to specification.i'll love to see samples of similar jobs or smting close to it.i culd still go beyond that figure(quantity)depending on my market.so do wat u gotta do if u r game.
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by tricky: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ fhemmmy - are u in china? if yes,then search 4 a comany dat can produce an auto dispenser pump.tanx
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Fhemmmy: 12:52am On Oct 14, 2009
tricky:

@ fhemmmy - are u in china? if yes,thenĀ  search 4 a comany dat can produce an auto dispenser pump.tanx

in Canada and not china, but will search that though and if u can tell more about what it is used for
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by mamagee6(f): 1:44am On Oct 14, 2009
I love those wristbands. tongue
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Fhemmmy: 2:07am On Oct 14, 2009
,mama-gee:

I love those wristbands. tongue

they are gorgeous
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Chalyoti: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2009
Ok, send me your email ad and i'll send you samples of jobs I've done for some companies in Nigeria,7up, mr biggs, zenith bank,etc

thanx
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Chalyoti: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2009
this is a sample of pvc flash i did for zenith bank,i'll send u more samples asap

Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by tricky: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
h
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by rbn: 3:38pm On May 04, 2010
check www.wazaba.com, its an online shopping website. You would likely find someone that deals on wristband.
Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by Promogifts(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2011
Hello My Friends,

We can customize any item or design completely unique items.

Please visit our website www.harvestpromo.com to see what we can do for you.

Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by codjileo07(m): 2:37am On Dec 01, 2011
The festive season is here again folks, get your christmas and 2012 themed wristbands at clearance discounts! Book yours now!.
www.facebook.com/LeoWorld05

Re: Where can I get custom made wristbands? by adebayo3449(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
If you are looking for where to do customized quality wristbands in Nigeria.
Contact 07030162752

(1) (Reply)

Filling Station For Purchase? / Business Plan For Palm Oil In Nigeria / Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.