Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? (2737 Views)

Daily Rollover Of 1.20 To 1.50 Odds. / Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by lemon10(m): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Please does anyone know whether “Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing “ (IVM) has any car that is below 1 million Naira. I want to buy.
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by lemon10(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Please Nairalanders, kindly help me make enquiries
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by rtdCivilservant: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2019
lemon10:
Please does anyone know whether “Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing “ (IVM) has any car that is below 1 million Naira. I want to buy.
Na wa for u, shey na tokunbo u want buy abi na new. If person sell brand new car for u for 1 million u no go run?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Princeton92(m): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Least price is 3.2m for an IVM car oo
lemon10:
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by tayebest(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Na wa for u, shey na tokunbo u want buy abi na new. If person sell brand new car for u for 1 million u no go run?

If we can't produce a Nigeria made car for 1m, then that's silly. FG still have many way to help this man and Nigerians, His car price are on the high side! sad

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by lemon10(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Princeton92:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by lemon10(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

But it’s not a foreign car na
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by lemon10(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2019
tayebest:

If we can't a Nigeria made car for 1m, then that's silly. FG still have many way to help this man and Nigerians, His car price are on the high side! sad
Correct bro
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by RichDad1(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2019
Princeton92:
For which model please?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Princeton92(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Thats the "IVM Fox"...

And there's a new IVM @3m rolling out sometime this month too (Dunno exact date pls BUT Innoson did inform us if that)

RichDad1:

For which model please?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by RichDad1(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Princeton92:
Thats the "IVM Fox"...

And there's a new IVM @3m rolling out sometime this month too (Dunno exact date pls BUT Innoson did inform us if that)

I thought the Fox is 5m

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by lemon10(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2019
I really want to patronize that man.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Princeton92(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2019
RichDad1:

I thought the Fox is 5m

I knew of that too but I think its been reduced again as someone informed a group via FCBK "Unofficial Innoson fanpage"
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by jerryunit48: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2019
lemon10:
If you have a way of making this question viral and it gets to him am sure you will get a very good deal, innocent is a very good man
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
tayebest:

If we can't produce a Nigeria made car for 1m, then that's silly. FG still have many way to help this man and Nigerians, His car price are on the high side! sad
1m.... That's a little above $3k for a car.... Na wa for you o... Once it's made in Nigeria it shouldn't be expensive na because it's made in Nigeria... Please change that ur mentality... We are trying to compete with the world and ur here saying 1m is not too cheap for a good car....

Go and ask the makers of Rolls Royce... Their cars was not. Made for the poor.. if you can't afford it you can't......

Please you people should change ur mentality.... Am sure if you had enough money na Mercedes you for go buy.. once it's Nigerian then it's not supposed to be expensive...

But OP u no get conscience at all.... You can't even buy a tokunbo venza for 1m but you want to buy a new ivm product for 1m ...... Am sure you haven't run a company before that's why...

I repeat change ur mentality..... I sure say most of una wey dey agree the price of una fone na at least 50k... But you want to buy car of 1m....

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Sicilyjoe: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
thariodamaniac:

1m.... That's a little above $3k for a car.... Na wa for you o... Once it's made in Nigeria it shouldn't be expensive na because it's made in Nigeria... Please change that ur mentality... We are trying to compete with the world and ur here saying 1m is not too cheap for a good car....

Go and ask the makers of Rolls Royce... Their cars was not. Made for the poor.. if you can't afford it you can't......

Please you people should change ur mentality.... Am sure if you had enough money na Mercedes you for go buy.. once it's Nigerian then it's not supposed to be expensive...

But OP u no get conscience at all.... You can't even buy a tokunbo venza for 1m but you want to buy a new ivm product for 1m ...... Am sure you haven't run a company before that's why...

I repeat change ur mentality..... I sure say most of una wey dey agree the price of una fone na at least 50k... But you want to buy car of 1m....

Rubbish

Stop ranting like a mad dog, innoson supposed have even car of 500k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by tayebest(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
thariodamaniac:

Rubbish

When competing with the world, you start from somewhere. There should be some low budget cars for that price not that huge luxuries.

Mercedes Benz you mentioned are on the high end. Innoson should produce cars some average Nigeria can afford, from there sales will come!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by rexandyke(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kukuma go and buy keke napep na. 1M Nigerian Naira is too small for a new car.

Maybe when he decides to make smaller cars, then we can have a BRAND NEW car for 1M
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by lemon10(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
tayebest:

When competing with the world, you start from somewhere. There should be some low budget cars for that price not that huge luxuries.

Mercedes Benz you mentioned are on the high end. Innoson should produce cars some average Nigeria can afford, from there sales will come!
They really need to think towards that direction
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2019
tayebest:

Premium quality are made for premium individuals... Apple didn't make iPhones for the poor.... Even Americans needed to cough out $500 just to pay for the fone... And no $500 isn't a small amt even in the US....

No one said they can't produce average cars.... But even you think am na... some Naija used Corolla sef no dey as low as 1m sef but you won buy new car 1m....

And pls take note.. lower middle class individuals make at least 100k monthly or save at least 50k monthly... I no say things hard this period and money no dey but you don't expect the price of everything to increase and exclude car prices... And they(lower middle class) should be able to buy a tokunbo Corolla in 2-3yrs....

Some people fit still buy iPhone 6 of over 4yrs ago for 75k and still come and be looking for brand new car of 1m.... Brand New o... Haba

Kolewerk....

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Stop ranting like a mad dog, innoson supposed have even car of 500k

Now that's just poverty speaking... Change ur mentality about money and what is expensive because that's what is keeping you at ur level....

You see 1m as expensive and ur hoping to run a company that pays you 500k monthly... It will never happen

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Sicilyjoe: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2019
thariodamaniac:

Now that's just poverty speaking... Change ur mentality about money and what is expensive because that's what is keeping you at ur level....

You see 1m as expensive and ur hoping to run a company that pays you 500k monthly... It will never happen

U are an idiot, go to China and India they produce car as low as 300k is greedy that is killing u people, am sure u have never counted 100k before in ur miserable life

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by lemon10(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2019
thariodamaniac:

Premium quality are made for premium individuals... Apple didn't make iPhones for the poor.... Even Americans needed to cough out $500 just to pay for the fone... And no $500 isn't a small amt even in the US....

No one said they can't produce average cars.... But even you think am na... some Naija used Corolla sef no dey as low as 1m sef but you won buy new car

And pls take note.. lower middle class individuals make at least 100k monthly or save at least 50k monthly... I no say things hard this period and money no dey but you don't expect the price of everything to increase and exclude car prices... And they(lower middle class) should be able to buy a tokunbo Corolla in 2-3yrs....

Some people fit still buy iPhone 6 of over 4yrs ago for 75k and still come and be looking for brand new car of 1m.... Brand New o... Haba

Kolewerk....

If that is the case, I think it’s not bad if they can produce some set of cars whose market target should be for the middle class. ie cars of 1 million Naira, and also produce cars whose market target is for the high class. This can make almost all to buy according to his/her financial strength.
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

U are an idiot, go to China and India they produce car as low as 300k is greedy that is killing u people, am sure u have never counted 100k before in ur miserable life
Biko which Chinese car is sold for less than a $1000.... So iPhone expensive pass their cars... Fool....

The true cost of an iPhone is less than $500 but they are sold for much more.... Space x produces a rocket for less than $400k but sell to NASA for millions so what are you saying.. cost and selling price aren't the same....

And no I haven't counted up to 100k because that's what my accountant is there for

People like you always want things free.... "Why don't dangote and the top billionaires in this country combine their wealth and stop poverty, since they can do it"... That's ur kind of thinking..

No one made wealth with a poor mindset...

Again change ur mindset...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2019
lemon10:

If that is the case, I think it’s not bad if they can produce some set of cars whose market target should be for the middle class. ie cars of 1 million Naira, and also produce cars whose market target is for the high class. This can make almost all to buy according to his/her financial strength.
If only that where the case... Let's see maybe if things get better for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Sicilyjoe: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2019
thariodamaniac:

Biko which Chinese car is sold for less than a $1000.... So iPhone expensive pass their cars... Fool....

The true cost of an iPhone is less than $500 but they are sold for much more.... Space x produces a rocket for less than $400k but sell to NASA for millions so what are you saying.. cost and selling price aren't the same....

And no I haven't counted up to 100k because that's what my accountant is there for

People like you always want things free.... "Why don't dangote and the top billionaires in this country combine their wealth and stop poverty, since they can do it"... That's ur kind of thinking..

No one made wealth with a poor mindset...

Again change ur mindset...

Who is talking about iPhone or kphone here, Google is free, china and India have cars of 300k
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Who is talking about iPhone or kphone here, Google is free, china and India have cars of 300k
Wow... Firstly I used iPhone and the rest for an illustration dumbass... Simple explanation you can't understand..... And secondly you should go and buy Chinese cars of 300k after all they are cheap... What's my business with the kind of car you buy... Then when things go wrong you complain because that's how you are....

Another illustration for all these retards.... Some Chinese tablets are sold for 23k... Why then will Nigerians prefer to use afrione tablet than Chinese tablets when Chinese tablets are cheaper.... When you give yourself this answer then you will have sense....

I don't have time for this....

Any body that quotes me to come and pour out their poverty ridden mindset here... Na thunder go locate am...
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Donsheddy: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
thariodamaniac:

Wow... Firstly I used iPhone and the rest for an illustration dumbass... Simple explanation you can't understand..... And secondly you should go and buy Chinese cars of 300k after all they are cheap... What's my business with the kind of car you buy... Then when things go wrong you complain because that's how you are....

Another illustration for all these retards.... Some Chinese tablets are sold for 23k... Why then will a Nigerians prefer to use afrione tablet than Chinese tablets when Chinese tablets are cheaper.... When you give yourself this answer then you will have sense....

Any body that quotes me to come and pour out their poverty ridden mindset here... Na thunder go locate am...
Rubbish

Fact...
You spoke well my gee....
Nigerians tire me.
Better soup na money kill am..
People go dey complain say Nigerian Universities no dey up to par but school fees dey Below 150 dollars and you expect world class structures..

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
lemon10:

Innoson recently released an emergency keke ambulance. Your "below 1 million Naira" can buy that.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Sicilyjoe: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
thariodamaniac:

Another illustration for all these retards.... Some Chinese tablets are sold for 23k... Why then will a Nigerians prefer to use afrione tablet than Chinese tablets when Chinese tablets are cheaper.... When you give yourself this answer then you will have sense....

Rubbish

Having an iPhone is not an achievement maybe to u but not me because I own one, no fuss about it
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Having an iPhone is not an achievement maybe to u but not me because I own one, no fuss about it
I used Rolls Royce and benz you no see am... I used iPhone because I wanted to compare it as in US since that's their local phone manufacturer and most popularly used.... Just like innoson is a local manufacturing company in Nigeria....

I used I phone because I don't have good idea on the pricing structure of Tesla cars.... I can't come and use illustrations, I'm not sure of...

And for the record I hate iPhones... They are just overpriced piece of trash.... just so you know..

Why didn't I use Samsung or any Android phones because we all know the pricing structure of iPhones and if I were to use any other brand it's won't fit the scenario or I just don't have enough information...
Re: Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? by casmir303: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2019
$3k for a brand new car ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank USSD Code / How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn / Disscover How To Make Money From Alibaba.com And Ecplaza.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.