Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Agriculture, Solid Mineral And.... Are The Panacea For Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agriculture, Solid Mineral And.... Are The Panacea For Recession (372 Views)

Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi / Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession" / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture, Solid Mineral And.... Are The Panacea For Recession by konkacid: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Our leaders, due to the current situation keep emphasizing Agric and solid mineral as the way out but left out the place of Science and Technology (R&D) as the major hub for the earlier two.

It is noteworthy to mention that, finished goods such as necklace and rings are about 8 to 10 times more valuable than raw gold, same goes for Cocoa and chocolate.

Developing our local technology to process our raw materials will give us leverage on international trade floor.

#my5cent
Re: Agriculture, Solid Mineral And.... Are The Panacea For Recession by Blue3k(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Improve economic freedom, farm mechanisation, electricity 24/7/365. Use taxe monies on infastrure ports and roads and airport. Then your done.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody In The Senate Has Gone Through More Political Persecution Than Me-saraki / Advice To The People Of Edo State By Opeomoope / Nigeria @56: The Hardest Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.