Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

SOL NIGERIA Test And Interview Invite For Tomorrow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SOL NIGERIA Test And Interview Invite For Tomorrow (2595 Views)

SOL Nigeria Vacancy / Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOL NIGERIA Test And Interview Invite For Tomorrow by Bready(f): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls who else got this text and who knows what they are interviewing for?

You are invited for Test $ Interview at the SOL Apapa Office Ground floor, IAL Place, 16 Burma road, Apapa, Lagos, on Friday September 23rd, 2016 by 8am. Come with your CV, Original and Photocopies of credentials including Birth certificate. Be formally dressed in Suits. ENQUIRIES: 0807219****, 0805904****. www.solnigeria.com
Re: SOL NIGERIA Test And Interview Invite For Tomorrow by orpyzman(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please who has knowledge about what SOL and their assessment ?[/color][color=#006600]
Re: SOL NIGERIA Test And Interview Invite For Tomorrow by Bready(f): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
67views and no replies. Ok o.. I hope a good hearted Nairalander comes along to drop a clue here.

Bready:
Pls who else got this text and who knows what they are interviewing for?

You are invited for Test $ Interview at the SOL Apapa Office Ground floor, IAL Place, 16 Burma road, Apapa, Lagos, on Friday September 23rd, 2016 by 8am. Come with your CV, Original and Photocopies of credentials including Birth certificate. Be formally dressed in Suits. ENQUIRIES: 0807219****, 0805904****. www.solnigeria.com

Re: SOL NIGERIA Test And Interview Invite For Tomorrow by Bready(f): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
orpyzman:
Please who has knowledge about what SOL and their assessment ?[/color][color=#006600]

heard it's basic maths and english test questions, then interview.
what did you apply for?
Re: SOL NIGERIA Test And Interview Invite For Tomorrow by agrovick(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Got a similar text, I've been combing nairaland to get a hint on the role and what I've gotten so far points to marketing. Will put a call through to one of the numbers included to make enquiries tomorrow.
Re: SOL NIGERIA Test And Interview Invite For Tomorrow by Bready(f): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2016
agrovick:
Got a similar text, I've been combing nairaland to get a hint on the role and what I've gotten so far points to marketing. Will put a call through to one of the numbers included to make enquiries tomorrow.

did you later call them?
Re: SOL NIGERIA Test And Interview Invite For Tomorrow by agrovick(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Bready:

did you later call them?
I just did, the two numbers kept ringing without been picked.

(1) (Reply)

The Amazon Project Is Seeking To Invest In Young Nigerians / Labour Market And Favour Market / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Job In This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.