Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,655 members, 7,862,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Robbers Arrested While Sipping Alcohol At A Joint, After Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Arrested While Sipping Alcohol At A Joint, After Victim (581 Views)

2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos / 4 Robbers Arrested While Attempting To Strangle Victim Over N60k (pic) / 2 Robbers Arrested By RRS After Victim Identified Them At Drinking Joint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Arrested While Sipping Alcohol At A Joint, After Victim by mroop(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Emmanuel Anyanwu, 39, an ex-convict and
Kennedy Ujagbor, 42, a drug addict, were
arrested by the RRS officers of the Lagos
State Police Command, at Cele Bus-stop,
when a victim, Sammy Bolaji, from whom
they had snatched a bag, the previous day,
identified them at a liquor joint.
Bolaji was on his way to Ogun State
when he was stopped by the duo. He
said: “They asked me if I knew a
particular address and I told them that I was
a stranger in that area. As I made to leave
them, they grabbed my bag from behind and
fled.

Sadly for me, in that bag were a sum
of N7,500, two mobile phones, cloths
and other personal effects. I had to
discontinue the journey because all I
had on me were gone. The following
day, my mum chose to drive me
through the same spot.

Luckily for me, I saw them sipping
alcohol early in the morning. I
alighted, not telling my mom what I
had seen, at least to confirm first. I
saw RRS’s patrol vehicle passing by
and I waved them down, they followed me to
where they were sitting and arrested
them.”…. after allowing them finish their
drinks….

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/robbers-arrested-while-sipping-alcohol.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

Re: Robbers Arrested While Sipping Alcohol At A Joint, After Victim by blithe2nice(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chai...
Re: Robbers Arrested While Sipping Alcohol At A Joint, After Victim by johnpaulo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
All this local thief

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Cries Out Says Ndlea's Alleged Torture Damaged Baba Suwe's Health / Man On Trial For Killing A Confessed Child Rapist / Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.