Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (40171 Views)

Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Deaf & Dumb Girl In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Keneth1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
honey pot kwa
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by oochi123(f): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ha! Vigilante for otukpo wey wicked. He go see pepper..
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by sammyking08136(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
He needs to be shot in the brain imagine say name your sister?
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by brownsug(f): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
veekid:
This is what they[size=15pt]{flat headz}[/size] do best

Feel free to menstruate here ..... it'z your take

dude haha
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by panco: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
sad shocked
Idoma and tiv tribe are possessed with pvssy spirit and is generational inheritance

He should face death by hanging
receive sense ok
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
undecidedThe heartless odoyo deserves castration
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nuradeen011(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
cus na 8 years old northerners dey like to marry even former governor yerima went to Egypt to import 13 years old girl for marriage ,even sanusi was involved with ese oruru case
in. what way did SLS Involve in ese oruru's case? 3

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nnokwa042(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
nextprince:

The topic is about RAPE of a minor not MARRIAGE of a teenager. And in the case of rape, should I furnish u with links to at least 10 cases from ur region/religion within the past 10 days? Note this one will not be included.
if i give u history of child sex in north u will shout jesus is lord ,number one in north nobody is going to report cus sharia court will ask u to bring 3 witnesses ever almajiri u see in not has been sodomized by one alhaji
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nextprince: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
if i give u history of child sex in north u will shout jesus is lord ,number one in north nobody is going to report cus sharia court will ask u to bring 3 witnesses ever almajiri u see in not has been sodomized by one alhaji
Pls, on a serious note, I'm not getting ur point. U need to work on ur written English. But if what u mean is the witnesses required in a sharia court, then I repeat, the topic here is about RAPE of a minor, not adultery. Stop confusing one for the other. A rape of a minor does not require such elaborate witness as u are confusingly trying to say. Pls, I repeat, those cases u are talking about are adultery not rape. And let me add, adultery is still viewed seriously unlike in ur own cases where it is just like water which everybody drinks. Also, sharia courts are not the only institutions northern muslims seek redress, and indeed, more than 85%percent of Northerners go to conventional courts contrary to what u want to use as a basis to spread falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Lawalolasimbo: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
I served as a corp-pharmacist at Adikpo General Hospital, Kwande Local Govt area of Benue State and rape cases were almost everyday reports in the Hospital. It's no more news to hear that as it's too rampant in Benue State. This is probably one of the reasons Benue State remains the state having the largest number of people living with HIV/AIDS nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by buffalowings: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thebrightest:
I HOPE ITS NOT ANAL SEX

Oh God
Receive sense
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by unmask: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Let us legalise prostitution.....and monitor it to ensure minors are not used...once there is a framework and the market becomes saturated,prices will fall and useless fellows like this idiotic man will leave young girls alone.....that's a future solution.....for the present, kindly castrate or let a crocodile give him bj
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
sad shocked
Idoma and tiv tribe are possessed with pvssy spirit and is generational inheritance

senseless talk
must you always be sentimental
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by makdcash(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
PROUDLY 5%,fear north

veekid:
This is what they[size=15pt]{flat headz}[/size] do best

Feel free to menstruate here ..... it'z your take

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nnokwa042(m): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2016
nextprince:

Pls, on a serious note, I'm not getting ur point. U need to work on ur written English. But if what u mean is the witnesses required in a sharia court, then I repeat, the topic here is about RAPE of a minor, not adultery. Stop confusing one for the other. A rape of a minor does not require such elaborate witness as u are confusingly trying to say. Pls, I repeat, those cases u are talking about are adultery not rape. And let me add, adultery is still viewed seriously unlike in ur own cases where it is just like water which everybody drinks. Also, sharia courts are not the only institutions northern muslims seek redress, and indeed, more than 85%percent of Northerners go to conventional courts contrary to what u want to use as a basis to spread falsehood.
please am working while replying you at same time so dont mind english focus more on the message i gave u ,i will give you example when sanusi brother kidnapped ese oruru and hid her in sanusi palace in kano state did u see how SS and SE bombard the whole social media with the case as it unfold sanusi palace guards were forced to release ese oruru if ese happens to be a northerner she will be forced to marry that kadnapper called yanusi,when fulani herdsmen were killing taraba and benue people nobody cares not untill they came to igbo land to kill too social media was set ablaze by igbos all over the world buhari with sultan of sokoto was forced to make statement ,what am trying to let u know is this nobody report case of rape in the north in south if a girl of 13 years sleep a man wether she agreed before u slept with her is still rape cus she's under age but in the north girls of 7 years sleeps with alhaji is not sin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nextprince: 3:23am On Sep 22, 2016
nnokwa042:
please am working while replying you at same time so dont mind english focus more on the message i gave u ,i will give you example when sanusi brother kidnapped ese oruru and hid her in sanusi palace in kano state did u see how SS and SE bombard the whole social media with the case as it unfold sanusi palace guards were forced to release ese oruru if ese happens to be a northerner she will be forced to marry that kadnapper called yanusi,when fulani herdsmen were killing taraba and benue people nobody cares not untill they came to igbo land to kill too social media was set ablaze by igbos all over the world buhari with sultan of sokoto was forced to make statement ,what am trying to let u know is this nobody report case of rape in the north in south if a girl of 13 years sleep a man wether she agreed before u slept with her is still rape cus she's under age but in the north girls of 7 years sleeps with alhaji is not sin
I can see that what u are talking about is entirely different from the topic. The case of sleeping with an underage with or without her consent, right? In the same vain, u were trying to bring in the case of Ese Oruru. Now, even at that u are still talking about the need for witnesses in a sharia court even though u are fully aware of the permissible age of consent in Islam. To me, this is incoherence. Okay, let's assume the muslim is guilty of marrying a girl at 13, would there be any need to report a man because he sleeps with his wife? So which case of non reporting are u talking about? And besides, pls find out the age of consent in The Vatican b4 u judge based on ur personal law. Also, if sleeping with girls at 13 is rape even with her consent, then how do u explain the cases of those ubiquitous children prostitutes all over the places in the south. If really it is rape, a good number of ur people are rapists then cos they are the costumers. I have visited many places in the south and this cannot be denied. A girl at 7 does not menstruate and is unripe for marriage in Islam, so I don't know where u get that from.
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by ginggerxy: 5:44am On Sep 22, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

..but now its a daniel..and we all know d people that usually bears dat name.. but no one will relate it to his religion.
. You can if you want to stop grumbling

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by noziz(m): 6:18am On Sep 22, 2016
No day I go open nairaland wey I nor go see at least two cases of rape. Chai na wa o!!!
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by lecturer3(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] sad coolna change cus am
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by bigzic(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2016
[img][/img]
princeofpeace22:
sad shocked

what is this clown saying?
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016
why covering his face nah?. that idiot should be sent to me for immediate castration.
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by ceejay80s(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2016
What is wrong with men these days, I am tired of this rape issue, if one person no die the rest no go hear word
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by greall12(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2016
They should rape him too 50/50 no cheating.
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by ceejay80s(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2016
nuradeen011:
had it been he is hausa/fulani some idiots here will relate it to his religion #nairalandfact

Wetin dey worry this DEEN habitat?
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Ishaq717(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2016
owukpa:
By Ben Ida, Otukpo

SOURCE http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/okada-rider-reportedly-rapes-8-year-old.html
considering where he cums from and probably his religious practices, I comment my reserve.... no be him fault shaa mah konjii hold am
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Are people of Otukpo so poor not to afford a car tire and some kerosene?!
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by GMbuharii: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2016
nuradeen011:
had it been he is hausa/fulani some idiots here will relate it to his religion #nairalandfact
buhai sef
grin
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Thebrightest(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
buffalowings:

Oh God Receive sense
Why are you telling God to receive sense?
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Decryptor(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2016
Sheggy13:

Why are you so shameless? Lying over something that's so glaring just to tell us how much you hate Yorubas which is an established fact already known by people on this forum. It's boldly written in the story that the said rapist is from Ado LGA in Benue but resides in Otukpo, yet you have the effrontery to come with a fake story told by your fictitious cousin. So much for being a bigot.

And so stories can't be twisted?
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by ozisezuo: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
nextprince:

Ani Ebira, nwa oh. Wadahi? Ehi yor?
madahi oooo meyi ehi miyi avuja
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nextprince: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
ozisezuo:
madahi oooo meyi ehi miyi avuja
Pls which one is avuja again? U mean Abuja? I'm not that good in written Ebira.
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by ozisezuo: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
yes I mean abuja my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic / Chinese Bank Programmer Steals Millions From ATM Using Loophole (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.