Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) (56294 Views)

E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by chrispratt: 5:19am On Sep 22, 2016
chemystery:
I don't go crazy over all these cos even when i get such money i won't lavish it on stuffs like a room that won't give me 30 out of 24 hours sleep per day. A good bed/[/b]bedroom [b]does not determine good rest or sleep.

Well to an extent a good bed (mattress) can help you sleep better, all other things being equal wink
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Borrow and pose. Makerting strategy
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2016
Jethrolite:
Poorly arranged room with expensive furniture. Why is that closet not a built in walk-in and out of sight. Money miss road.

Thumbs up guy wey get eyez. I was wondering why a whole E-Money's bedroom didn't have a walk-in closet. This is really under par for me. Except perhaps he bought the house and refurnished it.

A walk-in would have been more ideal.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by PrettySleek(f): 5:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
This comment got me rolling on the floor==>

"...Which woman go enter this room wey go say she dey on her period?? Period go dry immediately.."
cheesy grin cheesy grin

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]
U again lol!

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by chemystery: 5:58am On Sep 22, 2016
chrispratt:

Well to an extent a good bed (mattress) can help you sleep better, all other things being equal wink
Why will you want to equate all other things except good matress? Brother peace of mind determines good rest. If all other thing like make dem dey greater than, less than or equal to.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by 1metre: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
Choii, see bedroom!!!

Chukwu Nna!! Biko mekwa umu gi. Ebere grin
why the laugh,u said a good prayer bro
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Proffdada: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2016
Some people have such bedrooms but still sleep on the floor undecided
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by kaykay1980: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Jethrolite:
Poorly arranged room with expensive furniture. Why is that closet not a built in walk-in and out of sight. Money miss road.

I concur

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Smellymouth: 6:40am On Sep 22, 2016
PrettySleek:

U again lol!

Warrafa done again na? grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Hedonistically: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Expensive furniture, yes. But that's all there is to it. Any idiot with plenty cash can lump that together in a room.

I don't see a classy bedroom here.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Doug07034780891(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Anambra born E-money. That's how they roll..lol
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by yorhmienerd(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2016
Money won't guarantee HEAVE
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by SharkTank(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2016
unmask:
even if I had all the money in the world.....certainly won't be having that as a room

That's why you don't have it. you are busy planning other people's money instead of making yours
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by missjane: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2016
It's only in Nigeria that I have seen where broke pple tell the rich how to spend their money. E money bought things he liked that would make him happy, pple are still beefing.. what will u say about the Chinese guy that bought 8 iphone 7s for his dog nko? Or foreign celebs that insure their body parts with millions of dollars..
Appreciate something good and hopefully one day it will still reach your doorstep..

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by asher15: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Poverty is a bastard
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2016
Yeye Ojuorolari, when Mark Zuckerberg is somewhere trying to cure diseases of the world
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by ba7man(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Jethrolite:
You get spatial arrangement sense.

The furnitures are vulgar and the room poorly arranged.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by sarutobie(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2016
missjane:
It's only in Nigeria that I have seen where broke pple tell the rich how to spend their money. E money bought things he liked that would make him happy, pple are still beefing.. what will u say about the Chinese guy that bought 8 iphone 7s for his dog nko? Or foreign celebs that insure their body parts with millions of dollars..
Appreciate something good and hopefully one day it will still reach your doorstep..
it is only in Nigeria indeed.. gtfoh! someone decided to post his bedroom online, to the public...and some say the bedroom is below par while some think it is nice... in civilized and sane societies it is called OPINION... not agreeing with something doesn't translate to hating for godsake! you Nigerians are always suspicious of everything even your shadows...the moment you put your privacy online, you give the public the rights to say whatever they want.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by PrettySleek(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Warrafa done again na? grin
Bad mouth.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by olasubomi007(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Memphis357:
Black man and poverty mentality...... Guess we learnt nothing from Mark Zuckerberg's humility!

Who told u he is humble?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by hustla(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Lol he still over dresses. Everything about him has to be excessively flashy and eye soring when you look closely

Let him enjoy his time
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2016
How many Yoruba dudes have this type of money.....

Thy always sell dre properties to igbos who are far more smarter than them.....

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity. All na vanity!!!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2016
checkengine:

Thumbs up guy wey get eyez. I was wondering why a whole E-Money's bedroom didn't have a walk-in closet. This is really under par for me. Except perhaps he bought the house and refurnished it.

A walk-in would have been more ideal.
Even if he bought the house, he can remodel. He is simply not informed and has no taste. Like the typical Nigerian elite that stumbled into great wealth, he's spending excessively in the hopes that the expensive furniture will cover up for the lack of arrangement.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2016

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2016
Jay542:

Zuckerberg no dey epp street abeg make we hear word..

You well so?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by treelz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
That bed being sold, could make Jmartins more exposed.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by puregrace(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
SharkTank:
Poor people know how to spend and count other people's money but they can't make theirsPoor people know how to spend and count other people's money but they can't make theirs
That's what you guys always think,that I don't like your clothes, doesn't mean I hate you. FYI, I'm not poor. Becareful of what you write online. Thank you
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Dnnnn(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
chemystery:
I don't go crazy over all these cos even when i get such money i won't lavish it on stuffs like a room that won't give me 30 out of 24 hours sleep per day. A good bed/bedroom does not determine good rest or sleep.

when the money comes that one will not be up to ur ten percent montly bills
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
danduj:
Blood of God!!! See room lyk heavengrin
hehehehee! Guy u don't even have the tiniest idea of what heaven looks like.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by unmask: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2016
SharkTank:

That's why you don't have it. you are busy planning other people's money instead of making yours
I guess so, you know what? You are right. I really should look into making more money.....never really thought of it that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Biography, Age And Lifestyle Of "Excess Love" Singer / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.