Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (70996 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2017
E-money is no doubt one man many men would wish God created them to be.

The five star music boss is blessed with good look, wealth, influence and affluence.

You've got to believe me that God was really in a happy mood the day and time he was creating this young billionaire business man.

The Five Star CEO took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself decked in black posing infront of his luxury cars in his five star mansion.

Photos below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYN8Y_TFU9N/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Money must be made in Jesus name, Amen.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2017
If only i could touch the helm of his garment cry

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BreezyCB(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2017
Money

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by shamack: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2017
,,,,,,God make it easy for us too

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Gods blessing can never be hidden

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
so Emoney is now ur Lord Jesus Christ

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Oga him self some set of people are coming to come and argue the source of his wealth

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by PEPPERified: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2017
juvenile!

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2017
You no get money and you dey call person wey go feed you for life juvenile

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2017
He wan resemble Nnamdi Kalu in this photos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Partnerbiz3: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
e baba.

where is hushpuppi to check if the cars are gucci because gucci is life.

45 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
He wan resemble Nnamdi Kalu in this photos
So true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by pizzylee(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
black is classy

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Explorers(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2017
Hmmmm....Enjoy bro.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
so Emoney is now ur Lord Jesus Christ

You said so
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Na wa for some people
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2017
Anybody wey come here shout vanity upon vanity..Make thunder of poverty nack am angry...This days without money; life is as good as miserable...Money rules the worldgrin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2017
emmyspark007:
Anybody wey come here shout vanity upon vanity..Make thunder of poverty nack am angry...This days without money; life is as good as miserable...Money rules the worldgrin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by muller101(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2017
Show us GUCCI cars if not .it means u never start.

4 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2017
This 1 na small thing have you heard of greg ozumba mbadiwe? Google his fleet of cars he lives in victoria island
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Jfrankination(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Nice
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by lonelydora: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2017
I knew this pix will grace front page. Pix he just uploaded on instagram
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by lonelydora: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
E-money is no doubt one man many men would wish God created them to be.

The five star music boss is blessed with good look, wealth, influence and affluence.

You've got to believe me that God was really in a happy mood the day and time he was creating this young billionaire business man.

The Five Star CEO took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself decked in black posing infront of his luxury cars in his five star mansion.

Photos below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYN8Y_TFU9N/

Ohhh, i didn't even check who the Op is. Airforce1 I have job for you. PM please.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by enemyofprogress: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
you no dey shame,you are 25 years his senior o. Poverty na disease

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Zirah: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2017
What's the source of his money? And who can vouch for it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ikp120(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2017
50k for the account o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by colossus91(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2017
thought he would change his interlocking everyyear like he changes his cars mtcheeew still houseboi to elumelu tho grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by MXrap: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Omambala born e-money. Rich forever cool

GOD IS GREAT

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.