Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,801 members, 7,837,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested (26536 Views)

Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by DozieInc(m): 12:30am On Sep 22, 2016
observing.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Samtob90(m): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2016
blueto:
Nobody is above the law, But considering the pedigree of patience, I think the EFCC should just file a case against her, let her come and vindicate herself. An arrest outside court order will be termed insolence.

I know that silly Zombies will use this an evidence to support their assertion that Jonathan is sponsoring NDA gringrin

very silly group of zombies gringringrin .

What happened to the one they filed against ur brother Tompolo

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Samtob90(m): 4:52am On Sep 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
Obasanjo who had only 10k in his account and was owing banks in 1998 has suddenly turned to one of d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
IBB,Abdulsalam,Theo Danjuma etc from d faraway north are among d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
Buratai,Dambazzau,Abba Kyari etc have serious corruption cases on their head yet they are walking abt free.
Now,d dulllard has chosen to go after PEJ and GEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards while all these ppl and many others are walking about about free and som1 will tell me he is fighting corruption.
Buhari will eventually sink d zoo with his sectional approach,mark my words.
There is no way U can convince me that Buratai was director for procurement during d arms sleaze saga and he miraculously didn't participate,yet every other person involved has been retired and some prosecuted.

Enough of this hear say, prove his bank statements for both before and after becoming president that confirms your lies. How much had Gej before and after and why didn't you mention his name Mr. Analyst

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:56am On Sep 22, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

I don't know who is even more stupid anymore!

Is it the thieving faka hag or all these useless niger delta "moneytant" groups?
obj has 10k and now a billionaire what do have to say about it don't u think it would have helped the poor yoruba people?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by newbornmacho(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
obj has 10k and now a billionaire what do have to say about it don't u think it would have helped the poor yoruba people?
Now I am convinced buhari is a fool, a very big one.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by newbornmacho(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2016
Now I am convinced buhari is a fool, a very big one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Fools, go and exchange your lives over peanuts, albeit for an inconsiderate woman that made sure your life would never get better. O di egwu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2016
You mean just like Osama along with his middle eastern brothers had the effrontery to bomb the twin towers in U.S.A?

Or how the France and Brussels bombings were done by Syrians who had the effrontery to do so?
MrDavidson:
You mean these people will have the effrontery to come to Abuja to bomb NNPC HQ? They're simply deceiving themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by mikki123(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari is anti-South....... Bomb anything if Patience Jonathan is arrested............ Useless EFCC

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Deen77: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
Obasanjo who had only 10k in his account and was owing banks in 1998 has suddenly turned to one of d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
IBB,Abdulsalam,Theo Danjuma etc from d faraway north are among d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
Buratai,Dambazzau,Abba Kyari etc have serious corruption cases on their head yet they are walking abt free.
Now,d dulllard has chosen to go after PEJ and GEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards while all these ppl and many others are walking about about free and som1 will tell me he is fighting corruption.
Buhari will eventually sink d zoo with his sectional approach,mark my words.
There is no way U can convince me that Buratai was director for procurement during d arms sleaze saga and he miraculously didn't participate,yet every other person involved has been retired and some prosecuted.

You people are funny, she claimed the money in another man account with the man BVN.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Proffdada: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Mama terrorist
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by eph12(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2016
Worse than this has been said before. I hate empty threats.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by ychris: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2016
we knw say nah she dey sponsor 'em nah

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by SharkTank(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2016
I'm beginning to doubt how genuine this Niger Delta agitation is. Make some bad elements no hijack the good intentions of Niger Delta agitation o

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Deen77: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2016
pedel:
I have said it in previous posts that what PEJ is going through now is not unconnected with Niger Delta Avengers operations.
The FG has always known who ownes what properties and they also know what GEJ family possesses in terms of wealth.
They are just using PEJ to get at the Avengers.

You are very correct, she is the problem in Jonathan life.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by kevosman1: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016
coolGood one to hear
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by fadaka11(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari will split dis country if he continues like dis

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by shamack: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2016
And what does the bombing brings?........more poverty for the masses
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Deen77: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2016
MrDavidson:
You mean these people will have the effrontery to come to Abuja to bomb NNPC HQ? They're simply deceiving themselves.

Let them even do that, how can she claim ownership of the money in another man account, how come her money get into the man account and kept for yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by buchilino(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2016
blueto:
Nobody is above the law, But considering the pedigree of patience, I think the EFCC should just file a case against her, let her come and vindicate herself. An arrest outside court order will be termed insolence.

I know that silly Zombies will use this an evidence to support their assertion that Jonathan is sponsoring NDA gringrin

I DIDN'T NO ZOMBIES HAVE DIFFERENT KINDS OF GROUPS?
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by ahamonyeka(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2016
I would have advise they bomb the whole Nigeria at once.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by alfsalami: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2016
The niger delta criminals have no monopoly of violence
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Abagworo(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2016
IMHO this should encourage her being arrested let us know those behind militancy. Let Nigerians know if militancy is a political weapon or tribal conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by lanreni: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2016
blueto:

IS IT NOT OBVIOUS THEY ARE DEFENDING THEIR BENEFACTORS? SAY THE OBVIOUS FOR ONCE. BY THE WAY, I AM NOT A 'ZOMBIE'

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Samnavy: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2016
She must formit the money ;DShe must formit the money
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by princee7(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2016
if her arrest will result to good Nigeria FG should arrest her joor and collect all the loot back. as for bombers of Niger delta if you can bomb the whole delta states self including your homes we will be so happy....lubish

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by mrpapou: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2016
na wa ooo
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Unimaginable123: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2016
HtwoOw:
Well that sounds like Asari Dokubos faction

I understand if he has to protect his interest but then Nigeria can't and shouldn't be held to Ransome

Why didn't boko haram threaten to kill everybody when Dasuki was arrested? Despite them being in possession of armored tanks rpgs and more sophisticated weaponry compared to these fools

I've been seeing the pictures of weapons they are surrendering in imo and it's nothing to write home about

And I know some ediots will want to argue with me by saying to I expect the so called militants to surrender their original weapons

If that be the case or the sentence you want to quote to tell me don't bother, it will only prove that every amnesty for easterners is a sham and people can't be trusted so, let crocodile smile
what connection does dasuki have with boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Look at you and the fool you quote,obj was an elected president of this country for eight years,and don't forget he is a retired army general,in 1999 was his second coming as the president of this nation.
So,tell me,who was and who is patience jonathan to have 13m dollars in her account?
When time is ripe,the elephant of a woman will be arrested and nothing will happen.
Bujumbura:
Real Food for thought

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Sometimes I really hate this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Millions Is In A Billion And In A Trillion / President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Dino Melaye Shares Wrappers To Women In Ayetoro Kogi State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.