Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra (24811 Views)

El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) / Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by ikeyman00(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Black people will always reason with no logic. Simply sit at home and obey simple order NO NO some are out in here yapping rubbish.

By the way Lugard never seek for your attention to create this hell called Nigeria. Hope you understand what that means. Ndi ara.

We have technically haha demonstrated Biafrans are one of most civilised people on this surface. They think we are joking. IPOB under Kanu has gone so far to wake our people up around the world and you know it. We have protested thousand times around the world with no single arrest. We said it time and times we are different specie of blacks. No wonder the afonjas can never understand us.

We sponsored ourselves across the world as we are going back to our root in sense that everyone is equal before the eyes of Chukwuabiahma. Egba beru ugo you know

And in the end Biafra will come

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
CuteMorriz:
Another 3 millioon is ready to pay yet another sacrifice. Is it not better to die on the battle field than be burnt by the sons of usman danfodio? For the records there were casualties on both sides during the war...................I pledge to Biafra....
pls d lives of every nigeria is sacrosnct,stop sacrificing it for sth dt is nt realistic|
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
CuteMorriz:
Apparently He is speaking the truth.
truth to d biafrans bt nt to nigerians
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by victorvezx(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
ikeyman00:
Black people will always reason with no logic. Simply sit at home and obey simple order NO NO some are out in here yapping rubbish.

By the way Lugard never seek for your attention to create this hell called Nigeria. Hope you understand what that means. Ndi ara.

We have technically haha demonstrated Biafrans are one of most civilised people on this surface. They think we are joking. IPOB under Kanu has gone so far to wake our people up around the world and you know it. We have protested thousand times around the world with no single arrest. We said it time and times we are different specie of blacks. No wonder the afonjas can never understand us.

We sponsored ourselves across the world as we are going back to our root in sense that everyone is equal before the eyes of Chukwuabiahma. Egba beru ugo you know

And in the end Biafra will come
lol, delusional fanatic
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by fairplay90(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Am just waiting for TRI-POB and RE-POB to give their own other hahahaha hahahaha

FG, APC, VANGUARD and False rumor be like
OLOSHO AND MAKEUP's
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by GMbuharii: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
am concern becos of my fellow country men from south east even dough am from sokoto state

tufiakwa! Allah forbids..
I am your countryman,can i bring cows to sokoto or kano and roam ur farms without being butchered by hausa/fulani? How many hausa/fulani have being mobbed and killed and beheaded in the market,streets,etc,in the east or ss for preaching or,the usual excuse,desecrating the quran, or for any other reason?..tufiakwa we aint countrymen,never.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by abusurv(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
please start IPOB by telling all biafrans living in the north and west to go home and develop their village and live there.
Also google Islam and civilization then you will be to talk because as far as History is concern the pioneer of medicine,astronomy,physiology,mathematics are all muslims scientist.The Muslims are not as barbaric as your people that have to wait for mary slessor to stop the killing of twins.I always believe that an average Ibo is a traditionalist no matter the cover up using Christianity as a face.Next time you are going to address the north don`t include the word MUSLIM because am going to answer you with historical fact about how dirty christanity is, what am i even saying ? is there anything called Christanity? waiting for you

Pls they are not ur muslim folks from west or north. These are intelligent and reasonable poeple. Did u see the crowd that protested in Abia,Anambra and co ? Does that see, like sthing growng or intent of Biafran population ?

Keep shying away from the truth and continue to regard us as just a group against u. We don't want togetherness with u anymore shouldn't be hard for u to grab. We are not same, we are different in many areas, we've been managing ourselves to see if we are compactible but no, we are not.

Stay on ur own simple. We are not asking for ur blood or head, just stay on ur own.

That is a foolish reasoning to think that poeple who demand you become independent of anybody are becoming something else. Is ur tribe still a baby that must be breast fed ?[/quote]
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by ikeyman00(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
If Jonathan won last election God knows most people writing rubbish will be hiding under their bed.

Delusion indeed?

Some people still think life is about living in a mansion with big generator in the mist of poverty

By the way Igboman sense will never get us biafra cuz there is a difference between being Igboman to Igbo biafra

We are marching
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by OfficialArinze(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
90% of Igbos in the villages are loyal to Catholic and Anglican church than the IPOB....

IPOB be careful not to incur the wrath of these worshippers oooooooooooh

Ask Ohakim how market? grin
idiot. But 99% of us defied Mbaka during the elections. Say what you know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by ikeyman00(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
They are trying to set agenda for us. Nobody will set agenda for us.

Radio Biafra London

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by simplycarro: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
ikeyman00:
If Jonathan won last election God knows most people writing rubbish will be hiding under their bed.

Delusion indeed?

Some people still think life is about living in a mansion with big generator in the mist of poverty

By the Igbomanew sense will never get us biafra cuz there is a difference between being Igboman to Igbo biafra

We are marching

Since I know you on NL, you have never write anything sensible and discernible
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by ikeyman00(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Argument is not defeated by rubbish but logic

Had Jonathan won last election people like you might be hiding under the bed and you know it.

Learn to live with the truth

Life is more to having a big generator in a mansion

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by jjblues(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
KissCODE:
shut up...
Simple instruction... SIT AT HOME. PERIOD

Why are you shouting him down? Are you his God. Just a yr opinion matters so is his. Don't force anybody. U have to be liberal even in the midst of your struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
OfficialArinze:
idiot. But 99% of us defied Mbaka during the elections. Say what you know!

Lol All these insults self always calm down to read a post
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by ikeyman00(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Today more than 10 000 churches has been destroyed in the north by boko harem and nobody is talking.

Proud Nigerians may una free us a beg

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by KissCODE(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
jjblues:

Why are you shouting him down? Are you his God. Just a yr opinion matters so is his. Don't force anybody. U have to be liberal even in the midst of your struggle.
just as FG is libral by jailing Nnamdi Kanu.
Thanks
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
GMbuharii:

tufiakwa! Allah forbids..
I am your countryman,can i bring cows to sokoto or kano and roam ur farms without being butchered by hausa/fulani? How many hausa/fulani have being mobbed and killed and beheaded in the market,streets,etc,in the east or ss for preaching or,the usual excuse,desecrating the quran, or for any other reason?..tufiakwa we aint countrymen,never.
you are my fellow country man ,nobody can cut the bond dt unit us which is nigeria.dnt forget our diversity is our strenght,nigeria will rise up again for u and me to b proud of again broda
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by kernel504(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
LoveMachine:
I keep telling people IPOB is bad news. This is tyranny at its infancy stage. If allowed to grow we will have a taliban type group on our hands. I don't like it one bit.

Are you an Igbo? How does it concern you, I guess you didn't read whole body, they either threatened them with any form of violence, please forget Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by uduokirika1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
victorvezx:

No need for too much talk. Tomorrow is Friday, let us see who will obey such useless order, as if Ipob is the government. I will have a god laugh when I see a booming Onitcha market tomorrow
Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by kernel504(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
LoveMachine:

What are you talking about? I! AM! IGBO! How is alright to arbitrarily shut down an entire region? How will people earn? Will you feed their children? If people want to join that's fine. But to force them? You are becoming the very thing you hate and you can't see it. We are better than this but we as a group have been blinded by lies, hard times and mistreatment.

I'm not your enemy. Get your mind right.

During the past Muslim holiday, how did they feed there families, you didn't bother to ask... Chill.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by melodyogonna(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
LoveMachine:
I keep telling people IPOB is bad news. This is tyranny at its infancy stage. If allowed to grow we will have a taliban type group on our hands. I don't like it one bit.
then go and die for good

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by kernel504(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
simplycarro:

Enjoy the holiday. But please don't force any Nigerian to stay off the SE.

East has the highest rate of new houses... Please ask anybody who's been opportuned to travel round Nigeria, we don't depend on anybody to develop our land.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Pesuzok(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
UchaNwababa:

What are you talking about? I! AM! IGBO! How is alright to arbitrarily shut down an entire region? How will people earn? Will you feed their children? If people want to join that's fine. But to force them? You are becoming the very thing you hate and you can't see it. We are better than this but we as a group have been blinded by lies, hard times and mistreatment.

I'm not your enemy. Get your mind right. pls if u don't have a reasonable things to say Keep shut, Do u think that IPOB iS All about Nnamdi Kanu. Beside there is nothing Wrong if we shut Down the entire South East for 1 month cos of Biafra it our Country i think u can Migrate to Sambisa Forest if u like so None of ur Bussiness.

It is either you dont stay in the SE or you are jobless with no business. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by GMbuharii: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
you are my fellow country man ,nobody can cut the bond dt unit us which is nigeria.dnt forget our diversity is our strenght,nigeria will rise up again for u and me to b proud of again broda

the only nigeria we can accept is where theres true federalism,resource control and regionalism,not forgetting right to self determination..a nigeria where the north mustnt always be in power either as vice or president..we must have,for example,benin president and yoruba vice.. Otherwise tufiakwa,God forbid. I will burn my zoogeria passport and video and youtube it..

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by simplycarro: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
kernel504:

East has the highest rate of new houses... Please ask anybody who's been opportuned to travel round Nigeria, we don't depend on anybody to develop our land.

What is the meaning of this rubbish, hollow and empty chest beating? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Rehabilitation: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
simplycarro:

Just sounding a note of warning before you remember the UN and "world bodies" you usually cry to
I can bet my left ball that you are from that coward region

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Rehabilitation: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Its time to let igbos go, the fact that they are0
hated is clear for all to see.

Most Nigerians don't like igbos which is justifiable as ibos have issues. Unity cant be forced.

And which tribe are you, bigot? So your "wonderful" tribe does not have issues, right? You need rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Rehabilitation: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
highwaist:
If these people(ipob)divert their energy to fight bad govenance in all southeast,the whole region will better than lagos interms of development,infrasctures,security and investment.they can't do it becos politician is their sponsorer.
Why must you use Lagos? Is Lagos (developed majorly by the federal govt) the only state in the SW? Why not Osun?

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Rehabilitation: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
simplycarro:

Funny enough, I have absolutely no reservation about your desire for Biafra, I'm definitely not one of those for or against, completely indifferent and neither would I ever do anything to discourage you in your bid to leave Nigeria, nonetheless, you have no RIGHT to enforce a sit-at-home order on anyone on Friday, you cannot arrogate the power of the state institutions to some set of people that have no such right. That is my disagreement.
Stop ranting here Mr man, if you're so pained about the sit-at-home order, then move down to SE to stop it. Stop disturbing us with your useless rants.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
simplycarro:

Trying to make intelligent discourse with you Biafrans is like talking to a stone wall. Tomorrow is Friday, enjoy your holiday.
I think you need to find out the meaning of intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra by belente(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Biafra is the only way to emancipate the black race

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Six Personnel Attached To Wike / Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine / Doyin Okupe Prosecuted Over Arms Fraud To Lead LP Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.