Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets (11214 Views)

Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB / Ondo Poll: APC Leaders Divided Over Tinubu’s Role / Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets by kedeojo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Ekweremadu said nothing but the truth.

The truth is that Kemi Adeosun is doing apprenticeship with Nigeria's economy, she isn't fit to head that ministry but, because of padi-padi government & party cronyism in Nigeria's politics she will remain there. Managing Nigeria's finance isn't the same thing as managing Osun state's finance.

Good english + beauty can't save Nigeria & has not saved any economy in the world before. #iamjustwatching
just look at what u are saying. Grow up man. For your information, she is from Ogun state. Go and check her records there, when she was d commissioner of finiance. She is on a rescue mission to deliver us from d rot d last administration did and surpervised by dat so called Okonjo Iweala. Where was ekweremadu when our foriegn reserve was depleted, even when oil sold so high in international market. Are u not ashamed of her, when u hear about d series of looting, been exposed everyday. Always get facts before writing cos dis forum is not a baby forum n novice one, when u just talk trash, so dat you don't become a laughing stock.
Re: Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets by Ugosample(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Out of every salient point that was mentioned, it was only the issue of Adeosun that gave you a hard on. what da hell is wrong with you people that you can't see beyond your ethnic chauvinism, bigotry and hatred? The same person inherited an economy in a state of comatose, forex challenges, plummeting oil prices etc. what would you expect her to do in a difficult situation like this if not to manage the situation which is was she has been doing? Even your darling overhyped local champion ngozi warned us of a difficult time ahead and asked Nigeria to brace up. Your unproductive senators are not ready to cut down their extravagant earnings, they're not ready to cut down on the cost of governance, but your only problem is adeosun.
After 16 years of unprecedented looting of the treasury, your economy is in a dire situation, and you want magic from Kemi because she's a Merlin or what? No way. there's no way we are getting out of this anytime soon because we've refused to save for a time like this. we cannot eat out cake and have it.
I put it you to mention things that you would do differently if you are in the position Kemi is now. I bet if you can! even your iPod fool cbn Governor that turned the treasury to ATM is still there. I have not seen you daft iPod M0ron call for his sack! it sucks to be an iPod yoot. Kemi is going to be there to serve the country in her own capacity and there's nothing you and your fellow inconsequential iPod m0rons are going to do about it. If you're pained, cry me a river son.

You 're the one who brought tribalism into the matter, not the guy who you quoted, you are even calling the guy Ipob...
who is the person being tribal now?
Except you want to deceive yourself, or you suffer from "my sister syndrome" it is visibly clear that this woman in question is not fit to be our minister of finance, and there are better qualified people across the country who can do the job better, but as I said, some of you suffer from "my sister syndrome"
Re: Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets by ChessEnthusiast: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ugosample:

You 're the one who brought tribalism into the matter, not the guy who you quoted, you are even calling the guy Ipob...
who is the person being tribal now?
Except you want to deceive yourself, or you suffer from "my sister syndrome" it is visibly clear that this woman in question is not fit to be our minister of finance, and there are better qualified people across the country who can do the job better, but as I said, some of you suffer from "my sister syndrome"
Pray tell how "it is invisibly clear". You don't have to speak from your ass. Back your arguments with verifiable facts! I'm ready for a debate! Just make sure you're not one of those iPod yut and I'll engage you Cos debating with an iPod yut is counter productive.
So bring it on! Lay your facts bare and mention those who are more qualified and would do a better job.
Re: Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
blithe2nice:
Selling assets. But I just hope Nigeria doesn't fold up one day like the companies in Nigeria are doing right now. Buhari is saving for his children,grand children,great grandchildren. That was why he came into power. And not to change anything in Nigeria but in his family. "Qoute me to insult and let thunder fire you"
I quoting you to commend you.Cheers
Re: Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets by bitingcool: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Apparently, saraki was reading Dangote's script to test the waters. The only thing that will stop these thieves is the masses. We have to move against them. Companies are reducing staff members due to recession. Why haven't they thought about reducing senators, reps and the volume of greed and unproductive thinking in their heads.

The only thing that will make saraki agree to suggest such nonsense is the promise that he'll get a large percentage if nlng is sold. Filthy greedy bastards. Dangote's manipulative tendencies will soon get the best of him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT Designed To Support The Poor, Says Babatunde Fowler / 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio / Ajimobi Reopens Secondary Schools In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.