Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,696 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (7969 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by konkiworldwide(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Happy Birthday Your Excellency. I wish u many more years in service of your fatherland and humanity. Whom God has blessed no one can curse.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Chynwe(f): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I respect Rochas for been a true nationalist. He is the only presidential material in the south east so far. Other Igbo's should learn from him
The way you people who don't live in this state open your mouth and praise rochas,I feel like joining you people to the curse being placed on him in the state.he has made imo a living hell for us.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Chynwe(f): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2016
Dandsome:
Fill in the blank space

A fool at 54 is a fool forever
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Dandsome: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=Chynwe post=49570215][/quote]

Hehehehehehehe
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I respect Rochas for been a true nationalist. He is the only presidential material in the south east so far. Other Igbo's should learn from him

May Rochas rule your family how he ruled my state.
You should say a big amen.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2016
undecided Happy birthday, but I don't wish you well.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2016
quinnjay:

Are you being sarcastic or you're for real?

Don't mind the mumu.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ikennaoma(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2016
busky101:
Let amadioha strike him on his bday. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. #worse governor in Africa

Same to you
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by DBISHOP1(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GOVERNOR. The name of the game is survival
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by DrMuzungu(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2016
it is funny and sad at the same time when people living in mud praise and worship the Chief Thief who lives in a mansion and takes $hit on their heads.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by otunbashonny(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2016
this man is a problem to his people. very wicked man.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by NairaMaster1(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2016
undecided

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Windway: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2016
Happy happy birth day sir the man who sees tomorrow, the real igbo leader to follow, a man of integrity more years to u.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Windway: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Happy happy birth day sir the man who sees tomorrow, the real igbo leader to follow, a man of integrity more years to you
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Pchidexy(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Every human being has his fault, Rochas is no exception.
Hate him or love him he is an icon.
Happy birthday to you OWELLE NDI IGBO!
Happy birthday ROCHAS OKOROCHA!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by DrMuzungu(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Where is my money, oga sir Thief Roachas?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Goke7: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2016
busky101:
Let amadioha strike him on his bday. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. #worse governor in Africa

chineke, na wetin this man do una sef!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Goke7: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2016
otunbashonny:
this man is a problem to his people. very wicked man.

people are wishing him happy birthday here but this is what you can come up with, chai. sometimes you have to put your anger away and be human. It takes nothing from you to do that you know
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by kan12(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Another slap is coming.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by multicolored(f): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
My only wish to him is for God to handle the affairs of his life the way Rochas is handling Imo state now. Amen.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by AyamConfidence(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
many people wishing this man good don't know him. the man is a bloody bastard, a tout and a fat old boofoon like his boss Bullharry

only that the dullard is as thin as the ropes he ties his cows with
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by AyamConfidence(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Goke7:

people are wishing him happy birthday here but this is what you can come up with, chai. sometimes you have to put your anger away and be human. It takes nothing from you to do that you know
Afonja do you know the havoc this man is wrecking in Imo State...I've even denounced the state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by otunbashonny(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Goke7:

go to imo state and say worse than what i said.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by queenDD(f): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmm..at nine you bought a television?? Happy Birthday all the same.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by UzuegbuProsper(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Happy birthday to you, Your Excellency.

I wish you the very best in life as you add yet another one year in your age. Amen. Congratulations!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans / 56yr Old Man Caught Having Sex With His 7y Old Niece Stripped Unclad(pics) / Tribunal Commences Hearing On Atiku’s, Other Petitions Against Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.