Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo (997 Views)

Obasanjo Hosted At Zambian Presidential Palace As He Meets With President. Photo / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Samson Adeniyi, CAN President (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by Icecomrade: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2016
I came across this twit this morning on the role of Aisha Buhari at the UNGA.

The first thing that came to my mind is Buhari's pre - election statement below.
Some years back people have defended her numerical quasi - governmental assignments and trips locally and internationally as self sponsored. My question here is

Is her UNGA involvement another self sponsored trip. Is her attendance personal or governmental?
What's the difference between wife of the president and First lady?

General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), retired General Muhammadu Buhari has said he will not have an office for First Lady should he emerge victorious at next year’s presidential election.
image: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/images/stories/president/Buhar2.jpg

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), retired General Muhammadu Buhari has said he will not have an office for First Lady should he emerge victorious at next year’s presidential election. “The [office of] First Lady is not in the constitution, so there’s no official role for them,” he said.

In an interview he granted in Kaduna, General Buhari added that ministries, which are constitutional, should be allowed to play their own roles. “There is the Ministry of Women Affairs, and so on,” he said.

However, Buhari said, women are going to play very important roles in his administration. “I was raised by my mother, as I lost my father when I was under six, so I know what a woman can do if given the chance,” he said, adding that he sees them as his cornerstone.

General Buhari also spoke about the situation in Chibok, Borno State where over 200 schoolgirls were abducted by terrorist group Boko Haram and remain in captivity. “Imagine a mother with a teenage daughter there and for seven months has no clue where she is,” he said, adding that women have to look after a child for at least six years, making the pain of losing a child great.

“Roughly one year in their tummy and from the time they are born until they clock six, children tend to assume they know everything, but it is women, their mothers, who are responsible for them,” he said. “I have the greatest respect for women, he said.

The full interview, in which he spoke on various issues, will be published

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42969-i-won-t-have-office-for-first-lady-buhari#GtQ0vlwdMSwxM5Jz.99

Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by richidinho(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2016
grin
Op dont you know that we the citizens are subsidizing the government?

The extra 45naira you pay for each litre of fuel you purchase is for such trips.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by madridguy(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2016
@ OP, now you can see clearly where PDP has led us to. During the presidential campaign when Baba started his campaign, PDP with their dirty mouth were crying " women don't vote for APC, cos if you do Baba will not allow you in his government " after a while Baba brought Hajia into his campaign train. In one of Baba campaign speech, Baba promised to scrap the office of the first lady since it's clearly stated the office is not recognize by the law, PDP again " Women as you can see Baba will relegate you people back to the kitchen, Baba quickly lay low so it's won't scattered his campaign.

So far so good, Sai Baba won the election, the PDP still continue with their cry like baby " Baba should stop traveling alone, what happened to the wife of the president, Baba was like let cut down expenses but every plea yield no fruit and then the opposition starts with another slogan " Aishat Buhari cannot enter the US " " Let Aishat Buhari goes to the US if she has the ball " " Even someone even went live on TV that she will sponsor Hajia traveling trip ".

To clear her good name, Hajia Aishat entered US silently, and the news change from reggae to R&B " Na lie, na photoshop, na corel draw, where is her picture with Mitchell, let her pose with statue of Liberty " Hajia was like, una never see anything.

Hajia vex finish carry her daughters, carry governors wives, carry house girl, carry gate man to the US, pose with every every and now wailers want to know where the monies is coming from. Offcourse from national purse.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by nnachukz(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2016
Op don't over stress yourself. If you voted for this scam then get ready to correct such mistake come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by shamack: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2016
And what does this have to do with my vote in 2019,,,,,,,still maintaining my stand with change,,,,,,,and thank u for the advert
Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by Icecomrade: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2016
shamack:
And what does this have to do with my vote in 2019,,,,,,,still maintaining my stand with change,,,,,,,and thank u for the advert

Don't you think we the citizens need to be constructively critical about our government and hold them accountable to their words.

Isn't it rather disheartening that logical citizens like you and I ought not to waive of such?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by Icecomrade: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Icecomrade:

Don't you think we the citizens need to be constructively critical about our government and hold them accountable to their words.

Isn't it rather disheartening that logical citizens like you and I ought not to waive off such?
Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by signz: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2016
nnachukz:
Op don't over stress yourself. If you voted for this scam then get ready to correct such mistake come 2019.

As I am seeing these people, they'll do away with card readers b4 2019 elections. The AGF is about to setup panel to review elections.

So lets forget about free and fair elections till 2023. Except Nigerians are prepared to go to the polling units armed with very potent juju and AK - 47s

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by HtwoOw: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Dem confirm say Aisha and her poking no dey use Nigerian money travel, you dey ask who dey sponsor them after you don already read say na group

Abeg your money loss?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by shamack: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Icecomrade:

Isn't it rather disheartening that logical citizens like you and I ought not to waive of such?

Thats true,,,,but you and i knw, our voice n wailling is not heard,,,you know one thing that i want you to understand,,,,,the more we continue to think our government will do everything for us in this country,,,,the more they fail us,,,,we must learn from this change era,,,so we think of what we can do for our country,,,,so let leave the government, they are all thieves, let everyone of us do our best it will reflect one day

1 Like

Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by Icecomrade: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2016
shamack:

Thats true,,,,but you and i knw, our voice n wailling is not heard,,,you know one thing that i want you to understand,,,,,the more we continue to think our government will do everything for us in this country,,,,the more they fail us,,,,we must learn from this change era,,,so we think of what we can do for our country,,,,so let leave the government, they are all thieves, let everyone of us do our best it will reflect one day

I agree with you you. I am not expecting anything from any government other than provisions of social amenities. In between don't you think we need to begin to ask questions that can atleast re-shape the future and guide utterances,
Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by shamack: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2016
Icecomrade:

I agree with you you. I am not expecting anything from any government other than provisions of social amenities. In between don't you think we need to begin to ask questions that can atleast re-shape the future and guide utterances,

Thats true we need that to be done in a constructive way,,,,,,Not social media rants,,,,nor spoilling someones name,,,,,,There should be a channel that questions the present administration on how they have derailled from their initial promise,,,,,,and the presidency is to adress that publicly,,,,,but here in our country its different,,we only go out to say rubbish about our govt,,,,,,,or do u have a means of doing that?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by Icecomrade: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2016
shamack:

Thats true we need that to be done in a constructive way,,,,,,Not social media rants,,,,nor spoilling someones name,,,,,,There should be a channel that questions the present administration on how they have derailled from their initial promise,,,,,,and the presidency is to adress that publicly,,,,,but here in our country its different,,we only go out to say rubbish about our govt,,,,,,,or do u have a means of doing that?

What other channel can you suggest? Alot of people say negative stuffs about social medium. But I think it's the best best thing that has happened to this country's.

Before now, print and electronic media managed information to the detrimentally of you and I. They tell you that only the what you want to hear.

It's only social media that expresses raw, how to people feel.
Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by shamack: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2016
Icecomrade:

What other channel can you suggest? Alot of people say negative stuffs about social medium. But I think it's the best best thing that has happened to this country's.

Before now, print and electronic media managed information to the detrimentally of you and I. They tell you that only the what you want to hear.

It's only social media that expresses raw, how to people feel.

thats true but you and i know we have abused the use of social media to deseminate information in this country expecially to the govt......and how often does the govt officials use the social media?,,,they pay some young lads like me,,,,,,,,,To be frank with ourselves there is no unity in this aggitation for a better govt,,some are doing it because of their own political interest, while some do it because of ethnicity diversion, some religion and so on.........until we have the same goal towards the govt, that is when we will know peace
Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by bashydemy1: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
madridguy:
@ OP, now you can see clearly where PDP has led us to. During the presidential campaign when Baba started his campaign, PDP with their dirty mouth were crying " women don't vote for APC, cos if you do Baba will not allow you in his government " after a while Baba brought Hajia into his campaign train. In one of Baba campaign speech, Baba promised to scrap the office of the first lady since it's clearly stated the office is not recognize by the law, PDP again " Women as you can see Baba will relegate you people back to the kitchen, Baba quickly lay low so it's won't scattered his campaign.

So far so good, Sai Baba won the election, the PDP still continue with their cry like baby " Baba should stop traveling alone, what happened to the wife of the president, Baba was like let cut down expenses but every plea yield no fruit and then the opposition starts with another slogan " Aishat Buhari cannot enter the US " " Let Aishat Buhari goes to the US if she has the ball " " Even someone even went live on TV that she will sponsor Hajia traveling trip ".

To clear her good name, Hajia Aishat entered US silently, and the news change from reggae to R&B " Na lie, na photoshop, na corel draw, where is her picture with Mitchell, let her pose with statue of Liberty " Hajia was like, una never see anything.

Hajia vex finish carry her daughters, carry governors wives, carry house girl, carry gate man to the US, pose with every every and now wailers want to know where the monies is coming from. Offcourse from national purse.

hahaha i swear you nailed them big time.. Wailers are useless set of people, Nothing to satisfy them
Re: Who Is Funding Aisha Buhari At Unga As Wife Of The President? Photo by bashydemy1: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Icecomrade:

Oh.. the same way you and your o wailers are holding patience Jonathan over $15million?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee / PHOTOS: Amosun At The Burial Ceremony Of Afenifere Chieftain, Sir Olaniwun Ajayi / Papers That Put Babachir On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.