Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee (995 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by Oloyenews: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY MUHAMMADU BUHARI, PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AT THE COMMISSIONING CEREMONY OF 500 HOUSING UNITS AT KALAMBAINA HOUSING ESTATE, SOKOTO ON SATURDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER, 2016

It is my delight and honour to be with you this morning to commission the 500 Kalambaina Housing Units constructed for the good people of Sokoto State.

We thank Allah (SWT) for guiding us and for giving the State Government under the leadership of Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, CFR (Mutawallen Sokoto) the vision to address issues of good governance with passion and love for the citizenry.
Completion of projects started by the previous administration of H.E Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, is a demonstration of humility and a fulfilment of our promises to our people. I salute the efforts of Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri and all those assisting him in promoting democracy and good governance.
This ceremony is quite historic not only because it is the first of its kind to be held in Sokoto the Seat of the Caliphate by the present administration but also for the fact that it is taking place while we are in a festive mood – celebrating the 10th Anniversary of His Eminence, the Sultan of Sokoto, Alh. Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III.

Looking at the galaxy of the personalities that came for the Anniversary, as well as people who trooped in from all parts of the country and beyond for this happy event, it is clear to all that our traditional institutions are playing critical roles in the overall development of our fatherland.

Let me seize this opportunity offered by this moment to once more congratulate His Eminence, the Sultan for the invaluable contributions he is making in the development of the Nigerian polity.

The Sultan has consistently proved himself worthy of his ancestors. He has continuously worked to promote peace and unity in the country.

He has remained a leader, treading the path of his revered ancestors in building bridges of understanding amongst diverse ethnic and religious groups in the country.

It is our prayer that Allah (SWT) will continue to bless the Sultan, extend his reign and enrich us with more leaders of his exemplary standing.
continue Reading>>>>>http://www.oloyenews.com/president-buhari-commissions-kalambaina-housing-estate-in-sokoto-see-full-speech/

Re: President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by DropShot: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
These northern states are doing better than their noise-making southern counterparts.

Abi I lie?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by Mjuliet: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by agwom(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by richidinho(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
I can only see agbada there ooo

Where are the houses?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by Perceptor(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:
These northern states are doing better than their noise-making southern counterparts.

Abi I lie?
Oga u no lie o, our noise is jst too much dwn south here, the northerners ar better than us in many areas and u wuldnt hear them shout about it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by Abduljohn(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Recession no reach some end oooo

Hope salaries are paid in this state
Re: President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by Rossikk(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Whoever took those pictures is a stupi.d he-goat. Maybe he thinks we don't know what Agbada and Babariga looks like, and he must show us that, instead of the houses constructed. Idiott!!!
Re: President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by Astuteleader(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
I see alhaji okorocha n his kinsmen.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Kalambaina Housing Estate In Sokoto – See Full Spee by omoyowa: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:

Abi I lie?

don't say such.....
1)how many streets are in sokoto or the northern state,..
2)wat is d rate of urbanization of d north that you are comparing with d south....
3)urbanization comes with infrastructure,,some southern States have more than 3 viable cities in a state..,just like IMO state..,Owerri,orlu,okigwe,mbaise,mgbidi,nkwerre etc..all this cities has population, streets,and infrastructure that has to be maintained regularly....
4) D cost of acquiring a land for this kind of estate in d south,can build this estate 20 times in any northern state....
5)d cost of maintaining and running any southern state is much more expensive than d northern state.,.

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Line Has Been Drawn – Shekau Tells Trump / PHOTOS: Amosun At The Burial Ceremony Of Afenifere Chieftain, Sir Olaniwun Ajayi / Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.