Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

NO TOPIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NO TOPIC (547 Views)

No Topic / no topic / No Topic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO TOPIC by WebGuy: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016
THREAD CLOSED
Re: NO TOPIC by WebGuy: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Thread closed
Re: NO TOPIC by nickvanilla(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Well i think that the problem with marriage nowadays is not disssociated from the complexity of the modern age, society, lifestyle etc. But one think people fail to understand is that marriage requires sacrifice that is, letting go of some of urself in order to join ur spouse and become one. I know this sounds crazy but it is the truth. If for example u were an extreme introvert u may have to let go of it and become cheerful, and open at the very least. And if u're the type that loves going to nightclubs u may have to change ur lifestyle to keep ur marriage sound. If u love that person u should be willing to change some parts of urself to make things work. If people don't evolve character wise in marriage then it becomes difficult to keep it together.

Now back to ur question, i will say it is a very big NO for me, many people co-habit all around us and it has become an all too familiar situation. However, it must be discouraged. We're creating a lot of homes where the kids are going to wake up one day and discover that the person they call mum is just their dad's babymama and that they aren't bound by any vows or commitment thingy and this ain't good really.
Re: NO TOPIC by SUPERPACK: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2016
going by ur logic, by 2050 we will have more bastards roaming the street than legitimate children, meaning more crime, low self esteem and moral decandence.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Funny Quotes Abt Ladies You All Need To See.. / A New Longest Muscle Discovered / Possessed Woman Goes Berserk During Church Deliverance Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.