Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) (1793 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Photo: Ganja Men's Thought / shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by folly69(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
Well this is a true life experience and i laff at myself whenever i think about it.So allow me to share and u can also have a laff. grin

It happened two fridays ago,i was broke and i really felt like partying big time bt cant afford to hit the club,so i thot to myself i could go to Femi's shrine in agidingbi atleast they have good loud music and entrance is free bt there was one problem,like whats the use of loud music without a bit of alcohol.I had #500 on me,so i thot if i could buy one Alemo bitters (very strong alcoholic drink)it will last me thru the nite so i bought one and headed for the shrine feeling happy and smart with myself for good thinking.
Everything was going smooth as planned the music was loud,enuff skele's(girls of the nite)flaunting thier stuff and the best of all my alcohol in my hand.Few hours into the nite my high started coming down and i was out of my drink and couldnt afford anymore, so i thot quickly on how to increase my high in order not to dull myself.
As i thot to myself a guy strolled by me with a blunt in his fingers and bingo it hit me,i said to myself why not at least i've tasted it before and it doesnt kill.So i beckoned on him to let me take a drag which he agreed reluctantly,so i took a drag and another and another and then he collected with speed saying small small naaa on the last drag i felt a burning sensation in my throat and then it hit me.
I was feeing cool with myself when suddenly the bass from the speakers started echoing,i looked around shaking my head in an attempt to shake off the feeling bt it came worse it was like everbody was doing a kind of slow motion dance, so immediately i said to myself what a hell is happening then suddenly out of nowhere something jumped out of me and behold i was looking at myself as if looking at a mirror to cut a long story short i satrted talking to myself as i was talking to my identical twin.It was real and amazing bt only me could see him,so he said to me u know wat u r really high now and i dont think u can make it alnite here,so i asked him wat should i do? He said this is wat we r goin to do, we will walk down the stairs and take a bike straight home and i said ok,believe it or not i went up, and down the stairs like five times not knowing exactly wat i was doin.Finally i got home and there was a blackout thanks to PHCN and it made matters worse for me, cus i couldnt sleep and i couldnt open my eyes everywhere was just black and it was as if my brain cells was exploding one by one so i started praying and begging God to let this thing come down and i will be more than greatful.After a while i started getting my senses back gradually i was getting aware of my environment.I thank God AS IT CAME DOWN AND BLANKED OUT TO SLEEP.
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by clemcykul(f): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2009
that was quite an experience, next time learn to take stuffs designed for light brains.
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by bighead1(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2009
Hey man it is not good to do drugs stay out!!
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by folly69(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2009
clemcy i guess u have a heavy brain right?

@big head-honestly i dont do drugs just happened that nite.
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by bydot1(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2009
U actually took Alomo bitters nt Alemo
cheesy
u for smoke gbanabins na
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by clemcykul(f): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2009
@folly
yes i do, pls smoke cigarettes next time, will alot to ur nerves ;d

ur post was somewhat funny tho,kip posting
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by biola44: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
lwkd
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by folly69(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
@clem honestly i dont smoke, at least u got the joke part of the situation. wink
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by tytylayor: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
lmkifyo
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by Kunbee: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by bydot1(m): 2:24am On Oct 15, 2009
U smoke weeds
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by Kunbee: 2:37am On Oct 15, 2009
^^^ :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by folly69(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2009
@kunbee nice profile pics. wink
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by petershola(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
there re beta ones to take bt take dem slowly
Re: My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) by Kunbee: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2009
folly69:

@kunbee nice profile pics. wink

Thank you dear smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / WHY Boys Are Always Happy Creatures!!! / Jamb Candidate [laugh Till You Knock Head For Ground]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.