Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Don Tire Oooo!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don Tire Oooo!!! (1151 Views)

NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) / Another Banter, Somone Should Please Recommend Me For CBN Governor, I Don Tire. / 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2016
So I attended a TV presenter audition, and the judges affirmed my performance was sterling and a breath of fresh air. Hehe was so confident that I was expecting a callback like yesterday. My people behold, na the girl wey I de coach to manage stage fright, and help with pidgin translation (as a warri boy) na she dem pick o

Secondly, I was co-hosting a satire programme on radio with my guy(freelance) comedy is also my thing. The show was going wella, callers and Facebook comments poju. My guy sef assured me of a slot in their imminent recruitment. My people, naxo recruitment finish, I no see slot O. After all the sacrifice, transport, time and data. Now na him and wan geh de host the show, him no de even take my calls. Wetin man do man?

Thirdly, naxo I upload video for instagram to audition for HennessyvsClass (rap is also my thing) I DM-ed some big artistes this same video and most of them commented #dope. My people, naxo dem select finalists and again, my name no dey!!!

Nairalanders abeg, make una help beg my village people, because I acknowledge their hand work and hard work
Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by onome710(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Brother, Enter sharply for the Next Movie Star reality show.
Check their website for details. nmsafrica.tv
I'm sure u would do good in acting too...
Thank me Now.

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Swissheart(f): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Lol.... Even this thread of yours is dope. You have to keep trying but now that you ve acknowledged the fact that 'they are doing you' I don't understand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
onome710:
Brother, Enter sharply for the Next Movie Star reality show.
Check their website for details. nmsafrica.tv
I'm sure u would do good in acting too...
Thank me Now.

Thanks a bunch! Will get right to it

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Swissheart:
Lol.... Even this thread of yours is dope. You have to keep trying but now that you ve acknowledged the fact that 'they are doing you' I don't understand.

Thanks cute. But it doesn't seem ordinary na. Melo ni afe lo? Will shaa keep trying
Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Hehehehe,, grin grin grin
Nigga, send a bag of rice to your villagers so they'll release your destiny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by musket007(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2016
God as Plans for You and be Prayerful.

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by ogawisdom(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Ur case na MFM matter nw grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Funjosh(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2016
Enter motor go Lagos ask for direction how you can get to Ikotun you will need to see Prophet T. B. Joshua grin

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2016
musket007:
God as Plans for You and be Prayerful.

Thanks bro. You will go far in life

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Funjosh:
Enter motor go Lagos as for direction how you can get to Ikotun you will need to see Prophet T. B. Joshua grin

Bros, you need am pass me o. You don even trace the prophet reach house
Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2016
ogawisdom:
Ur case na MFM matter nw grin grin grin

Very nice. But I go prefer MMM at least before they fold up.
Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
ucsparks:
Hehehehe,, grin grin grin
Nigga, send a bag of rice to your villagers so they'll release your destiny grin grin grin

So I get money for bag of rice and I de complain?
Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Funjosh(m): 2:40am On Sep 23, 2016
judahh:

Bros, you need am pass me o. You don even trace the prophet reach house

Am only trying to help a brother wink

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by idu1(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2016
Contact me anytime u wan go for any interview again.

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire Oooo!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Funjosh:

Am only trying to help a brother wink

Thanks then wink

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb DSA Job In Ibadan / . / Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.