Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria (570092 Views)

What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Prices of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets, Get it Cheaper, Call 0813 834 26 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2017
GENIUS18:
I will like to know the difference between steptile aluminium sheets made from "foreign coil" and the ones make in Nigeria (e.g Tower).
I'm supervising a roofing project in port Harcourt and I was given a price of 2300naira per meter of 0.45mm of steptile. The guys explanation is that, the Nigeria coil is better, durable and never fade. While the foreign coil would fade with time, and the price for 0.45mm/meter is 1900naira.
Based on this, l would sincerely like to verify his claims. Thanks

Who told him that Most of Local product are mix with steel..
E.g first Aluminium or tower..
Although have not mk use or sell their product but they do bring the coil to my factory so I confirm that..
For the foreign one is Pure Aluminium and we have different brand in market..
I deal on Bozac brand and is Oven bake..
My product don't fade
Aluminium that will fade will not last for a yr..

My Steptiles 0.45mm #1600 per MTR..

The factory is here in Lagos but we deliver Nationwide

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For more Enquiries

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Babs612000:

Ok many thanks sir.
Uwl sir

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS OR DIRECT OWNERS OF THE HOUSE!!!

✔ Do you have a smart phone or tablet ?
✔ Then you can make money with us .
✔ making legitimate money is easy , but the challenge is knowing how .

I own a company which is into Roofing Sheet( Aluminium,Stone Coated,Rain Gutters)
we work anywhere in this country and we are doing good.

We have a new strategy that would help us drive sales and also put money in your pocket.

✔ DO YOU KNOW ANYONE BUILDING A HOUSE AROUND YOU AND THE BUILDING @ ROOFING STAGE?
✔ INTRODUCE US TO THEM AND GET PAID REASONABLY.
✔ JUST TELL THEM ABOUT WHAT WE DO
✔ SHOW THEM PICTURES OF OUR JOBS
✔ GIVE THEM OUR CONTACT INFO

CALL/ WHATSAPP 08085310359
EMAIL: Engr.ayyub@gmail.com

For more information, Check out Our Thread on Nairaland : https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Quotation for Shingle Design( Wine with black patches)

Client: Nairalander

Site Location: Olomore Area in Abeokuta Ogun State

Roofing 370sqm*2,900=1,073,000

Accessories

ridges caps 104m*1400=145,600
valley gutter 49m*1400=68,600
Bash board 15m*1400=21,000
Nails 4pkt(20kg)*7000=28,000
Sealant 4sets *5,000=20,000
Transportation and loading, offloading=25,000

Grand Total=1,381,200

For Your Next Roofing Project.. Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Loading of Longspan (Mentral) Aluminum Roofing To 7up Area Benin City Edo State
Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Quotation for Bond Design

Site Location: Sapele Road Benin city Edo State

Roofing 485sqm*2,800=1,358,000

Accessories

ridges caps 126m*1500=189,000
valley gutter 72m*1400=100,800
Nails 5pkt(25kg)*7000=35,000
Sealant 5sets *4,000=20,000
Installation 485sqm*200=97,000
Transportation and loading, offloading=55,000

Extra Roofing sheet bought in Benin

30sqm*3200=96,000
Nails 2pkts*8,000=16,000
Sealant 2sets*7000=14,000
Installation=30sqm*200=6,000
Transport fare =#4,000

Grand Total=1,990,800

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going @ 7up Area Benin city Edo State
Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Longspan (Mentral)
0.45mm
Traffic Black

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy New month..

Pls share and Win 5k

1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Loading of Steptiles Aluminum Roofing To Obantoko Area Abeokuta Ogun State
Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Colour: Bush Green
0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Loading of Metcopo Aluminum Roofing To Mowe kekere Area in Ikorodu Lagos State

Colour: Traffic Black
0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Material: *Aluminum (0.55mm thick)*

Style: *Steptiles*

Color: Bush Green

Site Location: Obantoko Area Abeokuta Ogun state

*Roof:* 366.5m @ N2000/mtr = *N733,000*

*Flat Sheet:* 90m @ N1900/mtr = *N171,000*

Cladding 65.4m @ 1900/MTR= N124,260

*Accessories:* = *N35,000*

*Bending fees* = *N8,000*

*Workmanship* =70,000

*Transportation* =20,000

*Total* = *N1,161,260*

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Next Roofing Project

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going @ Mowe Kekere Area in Ikorodu Lagos State
Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Metcopo
0.45mm
Traffic Black

1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Ile Oluji Ondo State
Are you Done with your Roofing Woodwork? And you need Quality New Zealand and South Korea Roofing sheet?
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch Word!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

Shingles Design (Plain black)
410sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by nyjoseph: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2017
This guy is trustworthy, honest and knows his work well. I didn't see him face-to-face, just transferred money to him and he did the job perfectly. Giving me updates from the start of the production of materials till the truck headed to the site. The guys he brought for the installation did a very nice job. They completed this work in just one day. May God continue to bless you abundantly and may he continue to reward you for your honesty.

adesegun121:
Material: *Aluminum (0.55mm thick)*

Style: *Steptiles*

Color: Bush Green

Site Location: Obantoko Area Abeokuta Ogun state

*Roof:* 366.5m @ N2000/mtr = *N733,000*

*Flat Sheet:* 90m @ N1900/mtr = *N171,000*

Cladding 65.4m @ 1900/MTR= N124,260

*Accessories:* = *N35,000*

*Workmanship* =70,000

*Transportation* =20,000

*Total* = *N1,161,260*

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2017
nyjoseph:
This guy is trustworthy, honest and knows his work well. I didn't see him face-to-face, just transferred money to him and he did the job perfectly. Giving me updates from the start of the production of materials till the truck headed to the site. The guys he brought for the installation did a very nice job. They completed this work in just one day. May God continue to bless you abundantly and may he continue to reward you for your honesty.

Thanks so much sir.. We really appreciate for this wonderful review..
God blessed!!
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Ogudu Alapere Area in Lagos State

Are you Done with your Roofing Woodwork? And you need Quality New Zealand and South Korea Roofing sheet?

Shingles Design (Black with white patches)
210sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by mank1234(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Boss, well done Sir. What's the thickness of the shingles in the picture? It's looking kind of thin.

money121:

210sqm
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
mank1234:
Boss, well done Sir. What's the thickness of the shingles in the picture? It's looking kind of thin.

Not thin ooo..
That's 0.55mm thickness

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Material: *Aluminum (0.45mm thick)*

Style: *Metcopo*

Color: Traffic Black

Site Location: Mowe kekere Area in Ikorodu Lagos state

*Roof:* 380.5m @ N1600/mtr = *N608,800*

*Flat Sheet:* 85m @ N1350/mtr = *N114,750*

*Accessories:* = *N30,000*

*Workmanship* =55,000

*Transportation* =20,000

*Total* = *N836,550*

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Kenosas: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
My is Kennedy, I want to first of all acknowledge God almighty for his infinite mercy upon our life, Thanks you Lord.

Before I met Ayyub,honestly I was really dumbfounded about some of our fellow Nigerians whose aims or motive was to destroyed or cajoled other fellow like them just for their selfish interest, their is work in Nigeria but many cannot get job because of their dubious characters.
If not for God Almighty that directed me to Ayub in the time of my house Roofing maybe I could have just abandon the building because of those who want to reap from where they didn't sow, several Aluminium companies went to take my building roofing measurements but at the end of the day their quotations are so frustrating and tedious very high quotations which was not truth just to cajoled me because I wasn't there myself, not until I met Ayyub who God sent and directed his foreman to went there to measurements the Roofing sqm and send me his own quotations before I able to have hope again that the building will still continues ,others were quoting between 3-4m naira as their last prices but Ayyub and his competence workers did it even less than 2m,with a very good materials, speeding installation with great professionalism they discharged,
Ayyub is one among patrotic, honesty and reliable Nigerians, I must say thanks you so much for your good work and I urge you to continue with this paths of life brother ,the sky will be your limit, I will any day any time recommend you to anyone for Roofing work.
Additional to this , your installers are very straightforward and wonderful people who also think about others like themselves because they met a very bad wood work as the time they got there, But without me been there with them they make sure everything were in good order, The work supposed to take them atleast 3 days but because of the wood work saga they patiently waited for 5 days, I salute their kind job, if not for them that Roofing could have been so messy because of the bad work the Engineer did just to collect my money.

Overall, You are a very honest person, so reliable and so commitment. We will keep the good relationship steady for more good days ahead of us.

Kennedy Igbinoba.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kenosas:
My is Kennedy, I want to first of all acknowledge God almighty for his infinite mercy upon our life, Thanks you Lord.

Before I met Ayyub,honestly I was really dumbfounded about some of our fellow Nigerians whose aims or motive was to destroyed or cajoled other fellow like them just for their selfish interest, their is work in Nigeria but many cannot get job because of their dubious characters.
If not for God Almighty that directed me to Ayub in the time of my house Roofing maybe I could have just abandon the building because of those who want to reap from where they didn't sow, several Aluminium companies went to take my building roofing measurements but at the end of the day their quotations are so frustrating and tedious very high quotations which was not truth just to cajoled me because I wasn't there myself, not until I met Ayyub who God sent and directed his foreman to went there to measurements the Roofing sqm and send me his own quotations before I able to have hope again that the building will still continues ,others were quoting between 3-4m naira as their last prices but Ayyub and his competence workers did it even less than 2m,with a very good materials, speeding installation with great professionalism they discharged,
Ayyub is one among patrotic, honesty and reliable Nigerians, I must say thanks you so much for your good work and I urge you to continue with this paths of life brother ,the sky will be your limit, I will any day any time recommend you to anyone for Roofing work.
Additional to this , your installers are very straightforward and wonderful people who also think about others like themselves because they met a very bad wood work as the time they got there, But without me been there with them they make sure everything were in good order, The work supposed to take them atleast 3 days but because of the wood work saga they patiently waited for 5 days, I salute their kind job, if not for them that Roofing could have been so messy because of the bad work the Engineer did just to collect my money.

Overall, You are a very honest person, so reliable and so commitment. We will keep the good relationship steady for more good days ahead of us.

Kennedy Igbinoba.
One of the Longest Review about us
Woww am short of Word.. But I promise to keep my Keep Reputation online..
And I will never dissapoint any of my clients When come to Roofing job..
Thanks soon much I really Appreciate..
And thanks for your Hospitality thru out the job!!

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by jt2010: 3:14am On Nov 06, 2017
In the mid of all the outcry and noise about how dishonest Nigerians can be; even among the different contractors/sellers here in nairaland property section, this guy “Gboyegba” stand out (Funny part is I only just check his name as at the time am writing this review). I contact him for my house roofing base on my due diligent on nairaland among his various peers and he proof me right.

He was very honest, dependable and reliable; from the measurements period to when the job is completed. He displays an extra level of commitment which is hardly seen among his peers, he understands the value of proposition of returning customers and referrals. He kept me updated from start to end. Both himself and his installers do not see my naija representative as a threat to their business relationship with me, they interact cordial and respectively and took time to address all concerns professionally.

His installers are awesome people, they completed the installation on a Saturday and come back to site on Sunday (on their own discretion) to double check their work after it rains to be sure there is no leaking! This is after someone stole one of their installer phone on site ooo.

For this, they earn my respects, future roofing business, and friendship. You can give him job and go to sleep; knowing fully well, he will delivered on his promises and quotation.

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:15am On Nov 06, 2017
jt2010:
In the mid of all the outcry and noise about how dishonest Nigerians can be; even among the different contractors/sellers here in nairaland property section, this guy “Gboyegba” stand out (Funny part is I only just check his name as at the time am writing this review). I contact him for my house roofing base on my due diligent on nairaland among his various peers and he proof me right.

He was very honest, dependable and reliable; from the measurements period to when the job is completed. He displays an extra level of commitment which is hardly seen among his peers, he understands the value of proposition of returning customers and referrals. He kept me updated from start to end. Both himself and his installers do not see my naija representative as a threat to their business relationship with me, they interact cordial and respectively and took time to address all concerns professionally.

His installers are awesome people, they completed the installation on a Saturday and come back to site on Sunday (on their own discretion) to double check their work after it rains to be sure there is no leaking! This is after someone stole one of their installer phone on site ooo.

For this, they earn my respects, future roofing business, and friendship. You can give him job and go to sleep; knowing fully well, he will delivered on his promises and quotation.

OMG!!! Mr Niyi you will never lack any good thing in life..
I really appreciate this wonderful Review.. I will continue keeping this good Record on internet..
Thanks sir!!!
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Nbg4real: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
money121:

210sqm
please Sir i am interested in seeing this roof after it is done, i want to know the total price. i'm warming up for somthing similar by December, God grace
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Kanji Niger State

Shingles Design (Brown with Black patches)
568sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Nbg4real:
please Sir i am interested in seeing this roof after it is done, i want to know the total price. i'm warming up for somthing similar by December, God grace

Quotation for Shingle Design( Black with white patches)

Site Location: Alapere Area Lagos State

Roofing 215sqm*3,100=666,500

Accessories

ridges caps 40m*1800=72,000
Bash board 2m*1800=3,600
Nails 3pkt(15kg)*8000=24,000
Sealant 2sets *5,000=10,000
Installation 215sqm*200=43,000
Transportation and loading, offloading=18,000

Grand Total=837,100

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS OR DIRECT OWNERS OF THE HOUSE!!!

✔ Do you have a smart phone or tablet ?
✔ Then you can make money with us .
✔ making legitimate money is easy , but the challenge is knowing how .

I own a company which is into Roofing Sheet( Aluminium,Stone Coated,Rain Gutters)
we work anywhere in this country and we are doing good.

We have a new strategy that would help us drive sales and also put money in your pocket.

✔ DO YOU KNOW ANYONE BUILDING A HOUSE AROUND YOU AND THE BUILDING @ ROOFING STAGE?
✔ INTRODUCE US TO THEM AND GET PAID REASONABLY.
✔ JUST TELL THEM ABOUT WHAT WE DO
✔ SHOW THEM PICTURES OF OUR JOBS
✔ GIVE THEM OUR CONTACT INFO

CALL/ WHATSAPP 08085310359
EMAIL: Engr.ayyub@gmail.com

For more information, Check out Our Thread on Nairaland : https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Toluene1701: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
money121:

Quotation for Shingle Design( Black with white patches)

Site Location: Alapere Area Lagos State

Roofing 215sqm*3,100=666,500

Accessories

ridges caps 40m*1800=72,000
Bash board 2m*1800=3,600
Nails 3pkt(15kg)*8000=24,000
Sealant 2sets *5,000=10,000
Installation 215sqm*200=43,000
Transportation and loading, offloading=18,000

A
Grand Total=837,100

This is a display of professionalism and sincerity at work. We got his contact from Nairaland. We did this business together within two days. Good job was done and we were able to save more than 300k thousand Maura. Accurate measurement and dedicated installers. My site engineer was so happy about this job. I was not force to review this quote. My first experience with roofing guys was a disaster.
Thank you so much .
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Toluene1701:

This is a display of professionalism and sincerity at work. We got his contact from Nairaland. We did this business together within two days. Good job was done and we were able to save more than 300k thousand Maura. Accurate measurement and dedicated installers. My site engineer was so happy about this job. I was not force to review this quote. My first experience with roofing guys was a disaster.
Thank you so much .

Thanks so much for this wonderful Review,We Really appreciate
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Loading of Steptiles Aluminum Roofing To Grammar School Area Berger Lagos State

Colour: Traffic Black
0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going @ Kanji Niger State
Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Shingles Design

Brown with black patches

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Milano Design Commence Shortly ..
Site Location: Opic Estate Agbara Lagos state
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (183) (Reply)

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.