Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji (20464 Views)

I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses / Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Bolawhitedust: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2023
By Dayo Johnson, Akure

A pastor, Friday Okeneji, 29, has been sentenced to two years imprisonment by an Akure Magistrate’s Court for breaking into a shop, where he stole some chemical substances worth N130,000.

Okeneji, the presiding pastor of a church in Iwaro Oka Akoko, Ondo State, was said to have committed the offences on July 2, 2023, at Iwaro Oka Akoko.

The convict, who pleaded guilty to the two-count charge read to him, confessed that he committed the offence to survive.
He told the court that he had no means of livelihood, hence he was forced to commit the offence.

According to him, “I had to pay N150,000 for my mother’s burial coming up in August and I have no means of getting the money.”

The trial magistrate, Damilola Sekoni, in her verdict, said Okeneji was convicted on a two-count charge, adding that the prison term will run concurrently with an option of N100,000 fine.

She enjoined the convict to turn a new leaf and live a righteous life, henceforth. She urged the convict to imbibe true Christian attributes of hard-work and be prayerful as stated in the scriptures.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/i-stole-to-survive-says-ondo-pastor/amp/

4 Likes

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Stomoney(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Yahoo ni babalawo, Ole ni everybodygrin

It's all about survival of the fittest in this country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Arewagang: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2023
Bolawhitedust:
By Dayo Johnson, Akure

A pastor, Friday Okeneji, 29, has been sentenced to two years imprisonment by an Akure Magistrate’s Court for breaking into a shop, where he stole some chemical substances worth N130,000.

Okeneji, the presiding pastor of a church in Iwaro Oka Akoko, Ondo State, was said to have committed the offences on July 2, 2023, at Iwaro Oka Akoko.

The convict, who pleaded guilty to the two-count charge read to him, confessed that he committed the offence to survive.
He told the court that he had no means of livelihood, hence he was forced to commit the offence.
According to him, “I had to pay N150,000 for my mother’s burial coming up in August and I have no means of getting the money.”

The trial magistrate, Damilola Sekoni, in her verdict, said Okeneji was convicted on a two-count charge, adding that the prison term will run concurrently with an option of N100,000 fine.

She enjoined the convict to turn a new leaf and live a righteous life, henceforth. She urged the convict to imbibe true Christian attributes of hard-work and be prayerful as stated in the scriptures.

My bro you are free to do anything to aid your survival. I can't blame you
Even the God you claim to serve is fake and none existent.
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by TooMuchStuff: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Pastor Pastor..

You be thief ......sir

e de ya Blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Bolawhitedust: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Arewagang:

Are you normal?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by illicit(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Well stealing differs to robbing

He should be pardoned after serious beating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Arewagang: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

Are you normal?
Yes, but I doubt if you are?
From your Monika I can see that you're even a whitedust sniffing misfit🖕

2 Likes

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Bolawhitedust: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Arewagang:

Yes, but I doubt if you are?
From your Monika I can see that you're even a whitedust sniffing misfit🖕

Your mother and father treked,cried, prayed to have a dimwit and now you say no God?

19 Likes

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by EnglishUsa: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wahala know dey finish
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by ZUKKYY(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Arewagang:

your Allah is fake. That is why you don't have sense 🤦🏼‍♂️

5 Likes

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Calabar1stSon: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Urch1ns now steal to survive.

May this government favour me and my family.

10 Likes

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by BigDawsNet: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her

John 8 vs 7

Our leaders share similarities with this pastor

4 Likes

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by GanagiBitrus: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Someone stole goods worth over 130k, & he is being given option of 100k fine. How manage.

Anyway his sins are forgiven.

3 Likes

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Boogyman557: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by ArewaNightmare: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
grin this stealing will favor me and my family oo 😜😜

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Truefaith: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Luke 18:8 Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall he find (The True Christian) faith on the earth? 

You wished this 'pastor' were exceptional, one of a kind.

Sadly the Devil has unleashed millions of godless men and women as 'pastors' all over Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMzgNU-unyJbOvJWYYqjwg
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Igwe9(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
He should be asked to return what he stole and with a week prison sentence
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by STEWpid(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chai..

Hm,

The young dikk have slept with the dare-devil.

A lot of people caused more harm to themselves than praying when they begin to challenge Mami water spirit and powers in high places even when those apparatuses are not after them.

They use their Mouth to drag them in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Sonnobax15(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Over 90% of Nigerian pastors are coded criminals.......... Stealing from the gullible and poor masses via their religious scam.......May I never marry any banny who will be over religious to the extent of being victimized by these Gods of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by FireUpNow(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
A thief is a thief no matter what. It's sufficient to say that old habits die hard
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Bolawhitedust: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Over 90% of Nigerian pastors are coded criminals.......... Stealing from the gullible and poor masses via their religious scam.......May I never marry any banny who will be over religious to the extent of being victimized by these Gods of men.

Ondo pastor
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Quality20(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
That's a pastor who is supposed to teach morals,what does he teach his followers on sundays
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Chibuezem(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/i-stole-to-survive-says-ondo-pastor/amp/
It's a shame but it's written in 2 Timothy 2:20-21 KJV - But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

..... Which vessel would you stand for, vessel unto honor or vessel unto dishonor. We Christain babes should learn from this to prepare ourselves so that when we manifest our calling, we won't bring Shame to the Name of the Lord..... Pls whatever you do learn a skill, don't depend on men to bless you rather improve your skills or job it's the route through which the blessings of God will flow into your life. As for those judging him (the pastor) I pity you ;it's not you that called him but God that's if he has the calling of God on his life . Those that will be offended and condemn God and Christianity, may God have mercy on you for you don't know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Chibuezem(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Arewagang:

God is real and exists. You've refused to seek Him.
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Chibuezem(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin this stealing will favor me and my family oo 😜😜
you mean looting the funds of Nigeria abi grin
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Chibuezem(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Quality20:
That's a pastor who is supposed to teach morals,what does he teach his followers on sundays
it's sad
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Iseoluwani: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sho ro niyen
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by judedwriter(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Many call themselves into ministry, too many call themselves pastors for stomach sake.
Re: I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji by Chibuezem(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
simply marry a banny that has made God her habitation, she won't run to mountain nor Jerusalem to find God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Extort N100,000 From Cyprus Returnee In Lagos After Seizing His Phone / My Pick-pocket Experience / Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.