Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company (1008 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At An Energy Services Company / Urgent Vacancies At An Energy Services Company / Physics Graduate With An Interview In An Energy Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company by amehpeter96: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2016
INTRODUCTION:
An Energy Services Company that provides engineering design, procurement, construction and inspection services to Oil & Gas, Power and other sectors seek top quality, dynamic, resourceful and seasoned professionals to join the team.

Head, HR & Admin

KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation
• Identify and manage training and development needs for employees
• Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures
• Administer compensation and benefits, ensuring that they are in line with company policies and legislation
• Implement and monitor performance management system
• Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes in line with prevailing Company Policy and legislation
• Administer employee disciplinary processes
• Review and update employee rules and regulations
• Maintain the human resource information system and employee database
• Coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness programs
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions
• Manage Outsources services

Job Location: Lagos
Qualification: Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience

MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your current CV/Resume containing your GSM number and functional email address in MS Word/PDF Format ONLY to mynewjob2016001@yahoo.com not later than Friday, 7th October, 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company by amehpeter96: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please do not add your credentials to the attachment to be sent with the mail at this time. Only CVs. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company by Arrowgents: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello d vacancies u published some months ago,ow far abt the recruitment I applied and still waiting 2 be called

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company by amehpeter96: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Arrowgents:
Hello d vacancies u published some months ago,ow far abt the recruitment I applied and still waiting 2 be called

We have started calling people for interview. Send us a mail on mynewjob2016001@yahoo.com to confirm your status, please indicate your full name. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company by amehpeter96: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Arrowgents:

Please also indicate the position you applied for. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company by Arrowgents: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2016
I hv sent it 2u,do I need to send my cv again
Re: Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company by amehpeter96: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Arrowgents:
I hv sent it 2u,do I need to send my cv again
You have been replied. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At An Energy Services Company by PromiseUche(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
I applied for this job some months ago, and I am still waiting for interview invite. Shld I re-apply?

(1) (Reply)

7 Top Nigerian Dangerous But Lucrative Jobs In 2017 / Job Interview For Various Positions At Fmg Nigeria (abuja). / Are You Making This Mistake On Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.