Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Comedian, Ali Baba Throws Shades At Governor Fayose In New Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Ali Baba Throws Shades At Governor Fayose In New Post (532 Views)

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Ali Baba Throws Shades At Governor Fayose In New Post by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Comedian, Ali Baba has thrown shades at Gove
or Fayose in a new post on social media.

After Aisha Buhari took to her Twitter account to share a photo of herself, poised and smiling with the American first lady, Michelle Obama, at her Broadway event put together to help girls in New York City.

The ace comedian decided to rub it in, by sharing the same photo via his social media page, with the caption:

“Is that not the same Mrs Buhari that is wanted? They will soon arrest her… Or is that not what one South West Gove
or told us? We are watching… Or she now has First Lady immunity? Wetin me I know SEF.” He wrote

in case you missed that news Click here

It would be recalled that Fayose alleged that the First lady was wanted in the United states of America in connection with the Halliburton bribery scandal.

Source: http://www.infobyte101.com/comedian-ali-baba-throws-shades-governor-fayose-new-post/

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Multi-million New Office Complex (video) / Kim Kardashian Robbed By Two Armed Masked Men In Her Hotel Room, Paris. Details / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.