Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) (47096 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by callmescandy: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lord have mercy those police people we have are all zombies killing the innocent ones shooting an unarmed man this bunch if illiterates in black uniform like devils are not worth it!!

I remember back in kano when bokoharam started it was with them and many of them could not even kill one bh member instead u see dem not wearing thier uniform !! #bloggersarehuman
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by bomasek(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
PH is my hometown but I don't feel comfy in that town. Just don't why? RIP mate
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by fweshh(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
OP he was not killed smoking, rather he was shot by anti-cultism who were at azikiwe while he was running from getting caught by ilaobuchi police.

Now this was what happened.

He and his gang(adelabu boys) which happens to be my street boys were causing trouble(throwing bottles in his compound) with a particular landlord,threatning him with a gun(allegedly). They were requesting for land fee,apparently the landlord bought a new land in the neigbhourhood and they want their 'right' as they call it, the landlord called the police to chase them away,when the police came all of them started running,while he was been pursued,unfortunately anti-cultism unit were stationed at azikiwe,on sighting him been pursued by police men,they did not hesitate to shoot him from the back for reason only God knows. he struggled & kept running with the bullet and gave up a ghost at school road close to where i work. i saw him the day before he died and also saw his dead body fews minutes after he was shot as crowd gathered.

10 Likes

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by aywhy93(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Really really bad! Rest in Peace Bro! I just don't know when they will start serving justice in Nigeria. I had issues with them just this yesterday.

I took a bike to the bank from work to quickly fix some issues. My bike man was stopped and they asked for his papers which he provided completely to my surprise and they still said the papers are not stamped correctly. Can you imagine? Later to drop the whole case on me, asking how i got my MacBook and phones blah blah blah.. I got angry and called my boss. When i called my boss, he called their DPO and the DPO told them to even ensure they get me to my work place (IITA) safely.. I refused completely to follow them even after my boss said it's fine and i took that same bike to work because i don't trust anyone wearing that black/blue uniform, even their Ogas. They were still beating an innocent dude that yesterday and harassing him on the spot. I'm really looking forward to one day that I'll have all the power to deal with one or all of them. Mtcheww. To hell with the Corrupt/Bad Nigerian Policemen.

9 Likes

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
#NigerianLivesMatter
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Mann11: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by kullozone(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Weed takes you to heaven...literally

Nah! Weed makes you happy... Bullets takes you to heaven in a painful way.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by etalker: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Just imagine! The Nigerian police need serious reform I swear . Killing him is not justifiable for whatever reason.

At times I wonder if some NPF officers do have a brain to think a thought.thought. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Slimchase(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Chai........ Precious young Life lost !!
May GOD not allow us to be caught at a wrong place at a wrong time..... Amen !
When will 9ja police start using rubber bullet or tranquilizer for a common raiding like dis ?
RIP, bro !!!!
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by ihesiuloa(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
The police man in question must be fished out, tried and jailed if found culprit.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Some one should verify this fact, don't know of bloggers in ph, guys here dont have the patience nor discipline to read articles talkless of psting their views. They prefer kidnapping and other nefarious activities.

They are however gifted at smoking hemp and drinking alcohol. cool
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Some one should verify this fact, don't know of bloggers in Ph, guys here don't have the patience nor discipline to read articles talk-less of posting their views. They prefer kidnapping and other nefarious activities.

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by goldedprince: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
kaeforum:
Some one should verify this fact, don't know of bloggers in Ph, guys here don't have the patience nor discipline to read articles talk-less of posting their views. They prefer kidnapping and other nefarious activities.

Are u high? Didnt u see that it was verified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by HMZi: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
just c this kind situation o,the npf are just a bunch of psychopaths with guns..haba its getting outta hand o...RIP ghostmood, u don kuku answer ur name

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
goldedprince:

Are u high? Didnt u see that it was verified

Please show me.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Saint52(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by ceejay80s(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
wetin dey pursue am, he for no run? he would still be alive today, dont blame police, what if they were armed robbers?
police no be God to know who dem be, so R.I.P to him but he for no run, na only bail e require

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by HMZi: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
kaeforum:

smh.......be sensible man..
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by kullozone(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mann11:
SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.

This is the police who murdered him.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by goldedprince: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kill because he smoked?
Politician steal millions of dollars abd nothing is done to them. Guy smoke and u shoot him. Why not use stun guns??! Wtf.
Bleep these bastards on black.
You see them looking very haggard and frustrated. Stupid bastards

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by autonomous22: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
The useless police man wu killed be lyk "afterall nothing go happen " I don't blame him , a blame Nigerian system .....
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Proffdada: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Don't smoke weed and run from police, instead offer the police the weed

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by johnaruson(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oh no

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
I hate the incompetence of the Nigerian Police.Most of them are SERIAL KILLERS IN DISGUISE.

Why would they open fire on an un-harmed Nigerian? If at all they caught him smoking weed,what happened to the court of law to try him?

The Police Force should give me a break,they think we don't know that some of their officers are addicted to weed smoking.

Though,smoking of weed is illegal in Nigeria,we all know it is kind of illegal legal.So why would a cop kill a fellow Nigerian.

The cop should be held responsible for wasting Nigerians hard earned money-their bullets are being purchased by our taxes.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
pls is smoking now punishable by death? Waiting for police report b4 coment.ka mkpuru obi ya zuo ike na ndokwu. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by kestolove95(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
And one hidiot will tell me police is my frnd

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by MadCow1: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Why people still dey smoke e-gbo for public or joint? undecided undecided undecided

Me I dey siddon for my house place order, them go carry am come meet me. It does not matter the connection you have, all it takes is one stupiid officer to overzealously pull the trigger and you are gone like this dude.

Until the Federal Government legalizes weed, gentlemen and ladies please smoke responsibly.

#Team4:20

6 Likes

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Mann11: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
kullozone:

This is the police who murdered him.
Lol
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by joey150(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Probably its because he ran.

Its sad.. But know all the facts before you blame.

Policemen get killed on a daily too... Just putting on that uniform makes you a target for robbers. I guess the police guy was in a hurry to draw conclusions.

he needs to be interrogatted accordingly.
Putting blogger in ph is irrelevant to this news. Blogger or not.. A death is a death. And investigations should follow.

To the dead...rest well man.
It's another persons turn to die tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
ceejay80s:
wetin dey pursue am, he for no run? he would still be alive today, dont blame police, what if they were armed robbers?
police no be God to know who dem be, so R.I.P to him but he for no run, na only bail e require

First sensible comment here.

Crime rate is spiralling outta control police wey no carry bulletproof you think they get time to shout freeze!? Especially @ a state like rivers where criminals got high-tech weapons.

He shouldn't have ran...doesn't excuse them gunning him down but still we should put ourselves in the shoes of the police sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by oluwaahmed: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dis guy was killed because he smoked weed Wow! SARS in phc do dis a lot. Dey kill young pple. Is it not dis weed dat was legalized in D.C & Netherlands? Is it dt d police Dnt hav criminals who pose imminent danger dan sme guys Smokin & laffin? Dats d problem wit 9ja, bein cool cld get u killed. I mean if dey wer militants now or omoku boys police go troway face like sey dem no see dem, govt go even grant dem amnesty. But a niccur husslin legit is killed by SARS jst like dt!
Policemen R just licensed killers dey ain't protectin nobody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed / Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu / Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.