Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) (47097 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by cybriz82(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yes tell them n gra gra no good.if u want smoke with friend.enter ur house smoke ur life out e no concern anybody or better till go to d beerparlous.....wetin go carry me go meet people wey dey smoke for public all cus say I want belong or wetin Well na dem attract trouble to demself...rip to him..
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by fuckpro: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
passyhansome:
Can't believe he is dead, can't be, he is probably in GHOST MODE just incase you don't switch back to NORMAL MODE then RIP
[b][/b]You ARE REALLY A BIG FOOL!!! ARE YOU THAT FRUSTRATED IN LIFE THAT YOU NO LONGER USE YOUR BRAIN
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Bakass(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
LET US NOT DRAW CONCLUSION ON DIS ISSUE, IF HE WAS INNOCENT OR HIS HANDS WERE CLEAN, THEN Y WAS HE TRYING TO EVADE THE POLICE SIGHT? BEING HE A BLOGHER DOES NOT MEAN HE CANNOT INVOLVED HIMSELF IN ANY DOMESTIC CRIME
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by lumydee44: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

First sensible comment here.

Crime rate is spiralling outta control police wey no carry bulletproof you think they get time to shout freeze!? Especially @ a state like rivers where criminals got high-tech weapons.

He shouldn't have ran...doesn't excuse them gunning him down but still we should put ourselves in the shoes of the police sometimes.
Oga what are you saying, why shoot an unarmed man. He was defenseless. The gun is given to them to protect themselves. You don't draw your weapon on someone who isn't threatening you. They should be more tactical.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
WINDSOW:
RIP Ghostmode. Like I always tell niggaz, if u wana flex, flex codedly @ home not in an uncompleted building or on street. Use wisdom!
exactly, drink,blaze, turn the stereo up,flex in your own abode, nobody will come ask u questions or raise a brow,I often wonder if the drinks and weeds tastes better when taken in a public place, which when abused renders em useless in public,some lose their lives in d process, He was shot for the same crime they commit even in public, I seen police officers blazing real good with their service rifle on em in public a couple times,rip to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by kingraj01: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
I can't take this Sh*t from a black cop.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Makom56(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nigerian police are bunch of touts. Saw him yesterday in the morning, i never knew it would be the last. I swear this guy was innocent
R. I. P BLACK GOLD
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by ibietela2(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
fweshh:
OP he was not killed smoking, rather he was shot by anti-cultism who were at azikiwe while he was running from getting caught by ilaobuchi police.

Now this was what happened.

He and his gang(adelabu boys) which happens to be my street boys were causing trouble(throwing bottles in his compound) with a particular landlord,threatning him with a gun(allegedly). They were requesting for land fee,apparently the landlord bought a new land in the neigbhourhood and they want their 'right' as they call it, the landlord called the police to chase them away,when the police came all of them started running,while he was been pursued,unfortunately anti-cultism unit were stationed at azikiwe,on sighting him been pursued by police men,they did not hesitate to shoot him from the back for reason only God knows. he struggled & kept running with the bullet and gave up a ghost at school road close to where i work. i saw him the day before he died and also saw his dead body fews minutes after he was shot as crowd gathered.

He was what?
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by ibietela2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
aywhy93:
Really really bad! Rest in Peace Bro! I just don't know when they will start serving justice in Nigeria. I had issues with them just this yesterday.

I took a bike to the bank from work to quickly fix some issues. My bike man was stopped and they asked for his papers which he provided completely to my surprise and they still said the papers are not stamped correctly. Can you imagine? Later to drop the whole case on me, asking how i got my MacBook and phones blah blah blah.. I got angry and called my boss. When i called my boss, he called their DPO and the DPO told them to even ensure they get me to my work place (IITA) safely.. I refused completely to follow them even after my boss said it's fine and i took that same bike to work because i don't trust anyone wearing that black/blue uniform, even their Ogas. They were still beating an innocent dude that yesterday and harassing him on the spot. I'm really looking forward to one day that I'll have all the power to deal with one or all of them. Mtcheww. To hell with the Corrupt/Bad Nigerian Policemen.

Baba you dey here
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by ibietela2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
kaeforum:
Some one should verify this fact, don't know of bloggers in ph, guys here dont have the patience nor discipline to read articles talkless of psting their views. They prefer kidnapping and other nefarious activities.

They are however gifted at smoking hemp and drinking alcohol. cool

Oh really?
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
lumydee44:

Oga what are you saying, why shoot an unarmed man. He was defenseless. The gun is given to them to protect themselves. You don't draw your weapon on someone who isn't threatening you. They should be more tactical.
Oga how will the police know they are unarmed?
Only Transparent investigation can reveal what happened.

Police could have gone their based on a tip-off or believed they were members of a notorious gang in such a situation their mindset don already bad!

I can't justify his murder, Killing him is wrong(even if he's a criminal or a saint due process must always be followed) sadly as a nation we have failed to do the needful in every area including police training.

Which is why it's best to avoid certain situations n if u encounter them act with maturity (i'm talking from alotta experience, might be dead from SARS bullets if not for GOD n wisdom). Weed can never make me run from police. We read some months ago a truck driver felled cos he didn't wanna stop @ checkpoint

NPF is filled with animals, that Is why we must avoid anything to set em off.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by DonJ29: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dats barbaric! RIP Bro
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by macaranta(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Killed for smoking? Man this is crazy.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by nsilordgmail(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
WINDSOW:
RIP Ghostmode. Like I always tell niggaz, if u wana flex, flex codedly @ home not in an uncompleted building or on street. Use wisdom!
bro u are on point!!

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
goldedprince:

Not as serious as to kill...

I disagree.

But, of course, he's not here to argue that. This is why every interaction with an armed policeman is to be treated as a life or death situation.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
streetzdreamz:
exactly, drink,blaze, turn the stereo up,flex in your own abode, nobody will come ask u questions or raise a brow,I often wonder if the drinks and weeds tastes better when taken in a public place, which when abused renders em useless in public,some lose their lives in d process, He was shot for the same crime they commit even in public, I seen police officers blazing real good with their service rifle on em in public a couple times,rip to d dead.

Or while actually driving a car, which I see here all the time.

I ALWAYS call it in to the police (911).

Don't be a dope, smoke at home.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
fweshh:
OP he was not killed smoking, rather he was shot by anti-cultism who were at azikiwe while he was running from getting caught by ilaobuchi police.

Now this was what happened.

He and his gang(adelabu boys) which happens to be my street boys were causing trouble(throwing bottles in his compound) with a particular landlord,threatning him with a gun(allegedly). They were requesting for land fee,apparently the landlord bought a new land in the neigbhourhood and they want their 'right' as they call it, the landlord called the police to chase them away,when the police came all of them started running,while he was been pursued,unfortunately anti-cultism unit were stationed at azikiwe,on sighting him been pursued by police men,they did not hesitate to shoot him from the back for reason only God knows. he struggled & kept running with the bullet and gave up a ghost at school road close to where i work. i saw him the day before he died and also saw his dead body fews minutes after he was shot as crowd gathered.

Nigerian Police that I know are mostly corrupt and ineffective but cold blooded murderers they are not.

I knew that there must be more to the story.

That black thing that they have on their hands is actually given to them not to pound yam, bu to kill others if they or the public are in danger.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by dotcomnamename: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
ourkobo:
I blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
fuckpro:
[/b]You ARE REALLY A BIG FOOL!!! ARE YOU THAT FRUSTRATED IN LIFE THAT YOU NO LONGER USE YOUR BRAIN

[b[You destitute
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Or while actually driving a car, which I see here all the time.

I ALWAYS call it in to the police (911).

Don't be a dope, smoke at home.
at least you still living in a saner community where u call the cops, who do one call here?? same officers guilty of same offence?? was pulled over some months back,going closer to have a conversation with em, they reeked of weed and alcohol,right there I lost ma civil Rights, parted with some cash just to avoid stories like this,smoke,drink at home some people wouldn't listen, at d end they drink and drive taking innocent souls with em to d underworld.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by otokx(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
People should stop tarnishing the image of Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by aywhy93(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
ibietela2:

Baba you dey here
Boss mi, i dey here ooh... I dey use NairaLAND cool temper at times! :-)

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Rahym001(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
I hate the Nigerian police with all my strength, bunch of Criminals in in black uniform;
if you have ever had an encounter with them then you would know the police is your enemy and can never be ur friend.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
don't we need those agile police men in North East... this animals in Uniform can evade transfer to the North with their 6months salary... south is safe haven for uniform men

RIP
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by SeanDada1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Smallb0b0:
#bloggersarehuman share the hashtag and let it trend

RIP Bro! Diobu is a very rough place!
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
delishpot:

Go to YouTube and watch video of police brutality towards white people too. Just that the powers that be like to blow the ones involving blacks more.
grin grin
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
misspicy:

Which song you sing grin
so u dinor see my mention in the afternoon abi?
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by chachanga: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga how will the police know they are unarmed?
Only Transparent investigation can reveal what happened.
Police could have gone their based on a tip-off or believed they were members of a notorious gang in such a situation their mindset don already bad!
I can't justify his murder, Killing him is wrong(even if he's a criminal or a saint due process must always be followed) sadly as a nation we have failed to do the needful in every area including police training.
Which is why it's best to avoid certain situations n if u encounter them act with maturity (i'm talking from alotta experience, might be dead from SARS bullets if not for GOD n wisdom). Weed can never make me run from police. We read some months ago a truck driver felled cos he didn't wanna stop @ checkpoint
NPF is filled with animals, that Is why we must avoid anything to set em off.

Dat maturity wey you talk na the main thing!

Sometimes, the maturity boys mustered to "come up and take their lashing quietly to later go home and nurse the bruises but prevents untimely death" is what most don't know about.

If weapons had being legalised for public possession, we would have prolly killed them off because they're no better than roaches really. Most of them would be so much on the run that NPF recruitment forms would't be worth shyyt like groundnut sef but since that aint the case boiz have to defer to them even in the face of police brutality; shyyt that don't break you, makes you stronger!
especially those SARS mofos!
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by oluwaahmed: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I read that he was shot at for evading arrest. A serous crime.

Anyways here is not DC or Nederland.

Dude, u Dnt shoot an unarmed individual esp as he can pose no direct threat 2 u, dats in d police ROE. Ppls wld naturally want 2 resist arrest dats y u hav cuffs, tasers(stun gun). Pepper spray, tranquilizer gun,& rubber bullets. It's a crime against humanity to kill an unarmed citizen as a law enforcement officer.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Dude, u Dnt shoot an unarmed individual esp as he can pose no direct threat 2 u, dats in d police ROE. Ppls wld naturally want 2 resist arrest dats y u hav cuffs, tasers(stun gun). Pepper spray, tranquilizer gun,& rubber bullets. It's a crime against humanity to kill an unarmed citizen as a law enforcement officer.

Keep living in your fantasy land.

It's perfectly normal and lawful to stop an escaping citizen that is a suspect of a crime for the greater good of the community.

I've served on a jury and I voted not guilty for the police officer. People in my inner circle can attest to my lukewarm detest for most LEOs.

Don't commit crimes (smoking illegal substance or general thuggery) and for gods sakes stop running around with police.

How many citizens like in his city that day? How many were killed? What makes him so lucky?
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by dechriscool(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rest in peace to ghostmode if at all you will definitely rest in peace.
For whosoever brought up this story and spin it to gain public sympathy.You are definetely part of the problem facing our country today.He was murdered in a cold blood but the story surrounding his death as portrayed by the blogger and the Op is false and malicious.
The said ghostmode and his gangs has being a terror to Amaco/steel fabricators around Azikiwe street portharcourt .They have being terrorising those guys demanding for money as MATCHING GROUND.The people got tired of paying matching ground and decided to involve police.On sighting the police,ghost mode and his group of gangs ran away.Luck ran of ghostmode as an incoming van containing SARS members cut up with him.One of the SARS sighted him when he was running and shot him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu / Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.