Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

EFCC To Probe Turai Yar'adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Probe Turai Yar'adua (813 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua Stuns In New Photo / What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC To Probe Turai Yar'adua by lwise(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Alhaja Turai Yar'adua ordered the arrest of one of her worker who stole 90 million naira.

Where on earth did she get that money,a house wife,I'm waiting for efcc to freeze her account.

Nothing wrong with probing but it shouldn't be selective.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Probe Turai Yar'adua by mikeweezy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
I will so much like to comment on this by my iPhone 7 is on world tour for those that has not seen it yet
Re: EFCC To Probe Turai Yar'adua by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
You guys are funny, as much as the president's corruption fight is one sided but you also need to ask how did the wife of a president make all that money
Re: EFCC To Probe Turai Yar'adua by lwise(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
You guys are funny, as much as the president's corruption fight is one sided but you also need to ask how did the wife of a president make all that money

It will make more sense if the fight is not one sided.
Only God knows how much is in Aisha Buharis account.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Rally In Akoko Edo Wards One And Two In Igarra / #edodecides : PDP Says Thumb-printing Ongoing At Exco Chambers, Govt House, / How To Have Longer Sex And Go Multiple Rounds-married Men Only (free Materials)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.